Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase From Body Shame to Body Positivity – Judith Matz Course just 36USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
From Body Shame to Body Positivity by Judith Matz,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Judith Matz
- 2 Hours
- Audio and Video
- Mar 23, 2019
Every therapist—no matter where they practice or who they see—has heard clients express shame about their body size. Often, this shame gets brushed aside as just an unfortunate byproduct of our cultural norms, but when people are at war with their bodies it can impact their work, relationships, and self-worth, often leading to anxiety and depression. To counter weight stigma and its damaging effects, it’s imperative that clinicians learn an alternative therapeutic framework in which to support physical and psychological well-being for people of all sizes.
|Manual – From Body Shame to Body Positivity (7.9 MB)||33 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Examine diet-culture messages that lead to internalized weight stigma and its impact on clients’ physical and mental health.
- The 6 P’s of Diet Culture
- The Diet-Binge Cycle
- The Role of Shame
Apply strategies based on the Health At Every Size (HAES) paradigm to help clients become more attuned with their bodies when it comes to eating and physical activity.
- The Five Principles of HAES
- Myths About Health and Weight
- The Three Steps of Attuned Eating
Assess how therapists may inadvertently contribute to body shame in sessions.
- Identify Attitudes Toward Thin/Fat
- Case Examples
Describe how to empower clients to respect and feel at home in their bodies through body-positive strategies and resources.
- Definition of Wellness Beyond Weight
- Teaching Clients Self-Advocacy
- Examples of Body Positive Resources via Social Media
Judith Matz, LCSW, is co-author of the Body Positivity Card Deck and two books on the topics of eating and weight struggles, Beyond a Shadow of a Diet: The Comprehensive Guide to Treating Binge Eating Disorder, Compulsive Eating and Emotional Overeating, has been called “the new bible” on this topic for professionals. The Diet Survivor’s Handbook: 60 Lessons in Eating, Acceptance and Self-Care was a #1 bestseller on Amazon and a favorite resource for therapists to use with clients. She is also the author of Amanda’s Big Dream, a children’s book that helps kids to pursue their dreams – at any size! Judith has a private practice in Skokie, IL, where she focuses her work with clients who want to get off the diet/binge rollercoaster and learn to feel at home in their bodies. Through her individual counseling, groups, workshops, presentations and books, Judith has helped thousands of people to develop self-care skills that increase physical, emotional and spiritual wellbeing without a focus on the pursuit of weight loss. Through educational programs, she is dedicated to helping people end the preoccupation with food and weight. Judith received her MSW at University of Michigan and earned her post-graduate certificate at Michael Reese Hospital in Chicago, where she trained in the treatment of eating disorders. Judith is a frequent contributor to the Psychotherapy Networker magazine and a popular speaker at national conferences. Descriptions of her work have appeared in the media including the New York Times, LA Times, Allure, Fitness, Self, Shape, Today’s Dietitian, Diabetes Self-Management, NBC News Chicago, Huffington Post Live, and she appears in the documentary America The Beautiful 2.
Speaker Disclosures: Financial: Judith Matz is in private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc. Non-financial: Judith Matz is a member of the Association for Size Diversity and Health (ASDAH).
Buy the Purchase From Body Shame to Body Positivity – Judith Matz Course just 36USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase From Body Shame to Body Positivity – Judith Matz Course just 36USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase From Body Shame to Body Positivity – Judith Matz Course just 36USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase From Body Shame to Body Positivity – Judith Matz Course just 36USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase From Body Shame to Body Positivity – Judith Matz Course just 36USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase From Body Shame to Body Positivity – Judith Matz Course just 36USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase From Body Shame to Body Positivity – Judith Matz Course just 36USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.