Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Grief in the DSM-5 -The Most Recent Diagnostic Guidelines – Christina Zampitella Course just 36USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Grief in the DSM-5 -The Most Recent Diagnostic Guidelines by Christina Zampitella,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Christina Zampitella
- Approx. 2 Hours
- Feb 12, 2021
Designed for mental health professionals, this course discusses the most recent bereavement-related diagnostic criteria in the DSM-5® including the bereavement exclusion in major depressive disorder, uncomplicated grief, and persistent complex
bereavement disorder. You’ll learn why the changes were needed, what the implications of those changes are in clinical practice, and how those implications can enhance or detract from differential bereavement assessments. Also discussed is a look ahead to why the inclusion of prolonged grief disorder in future DSMs is needed in clinical practice and proposed criteria.
Grief in Previous DSM’s
- History of how bereavement has been addressed
- Why changes were needed
Change in ICD-11
- Prolonged grief disorder
- Diagnostic criteria
Grief in the DSM-5: Changes and Diagnosis
- Elimination of the bereavement exclusion criterion for major depressive disorder
- Research regarding complicated grief
- Persistent complex bereavement disorder in the DSM-5
- How to diagnose complicated and uncomplicated bereavement using the DSM-5
A Look Ahead
- Why Prolonged Grief Disorder in the DSM is needed in clinical practice
- Proposed criteria
Dr. Christina Zampitella, Psy.D., FT, is a licensed clinical psychologist in both Delaware and California and a Fellow of Thanatology (expert in death, loss, and bereavement) through the Association for Death Education and Counseling (ADEC). She is the owner of The Center for Grief Therapy and Education, co-owner and director of clinical services at Integrative Psychology Group, and a professional speaker. She works as an adjunct faculty member at Marian University’s Master’s in Thanatology program, National University, and Goldey-Beacom College, focusing her research, course development and teaching on Bereavement Studies and Integrative Psychology. She served as the chair for the Continuing Education Committee for the San Diego Psychological Association from 2007-2009 and the Delaware Psychological Association from 2018-2019. Dr. Zampitella specializes in death, loss, bereavement, integrative psychology, spirituality and nature-based therapy. She is the former resident psychologist on Fox 5 News in San Diego and often appeared on NBC News. She has been featured in Elle Magazine, BuzzFeed, and The Huffington Post.
Financial: Christina Zampitella is co-owner and director of Clinical Services at Integrative Psychology Group. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Christina Zampitella is a Fellow of Thantology.
Buy the Purchase Grief in the DSM-5 -The Most Recent Diagnostic Guidelines – Christina Zampitella Course just 36USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Grief in the DSM-5 -The Most Recent Diagnostic Guidelines – Christina Zampitella Course just 36USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Grief in the DSM-5 -The Most Recent Diagnostic Guidelines – Christina Zampitella Course just 36USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Grief in the DSM-5 -The Most Recent Diagnostic Guidelines – Christina Zampitella Course just 36USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Grief in the DSM-5 -The Most Recent Diagnostic Guidelines – Christina Zampitella Course just 36USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Grief in the DSM-5 -The Most Recent Diagnostic Guidelines – Christina Zampitella Course just 36USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Grief in the DSM-5 -The Most Recent Diagnostic Guidelines – Christina Zampitella Course just 36USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.