Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Group Therapy -Effective Strategies for a Successful Group Practice – Greg Crosby Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Group Therapy -Effective Strategies for a Successful Group Practice by Greg Crosby,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Greg Crosby
- 6 Hours 6 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Nov 07, 2014
- 10 readiness steps to establish and maintain successful groups
- How to manage five common challenges in groups
- Several strength-base group approaches for producing resilience and promoting group cohesion
- Group therapy is an effective treatment with tremendous potential to help a wide variety of clients.
This workshop will describe how to create a viable group that addresses individual needs while also attending to the importance of the therapeutic properties of the group. This workshop is for group settings and will provide practical models and skills to enhance group effectiveness and increase the therapeutic qualities that are possible in all types of groups.
Watch this recording as group expert, Greg Crosby, will teach the core skills of group therapy that will enhance group treatment and create vitality and cohesiveness in your group. You will learn the steps to help clients engage in groups and improve retention. This workshop will help you think in new ways on how to link group therapy to clients’ learning styles. You will learn how to develop rituals for beginning and ending each group session and develop strategies on how to manage challenges in groups. You will be informed of the latest perspectives on co-therapy, mentoring, supervision and ethics. Greg brings a holistic and integrative view of group therapy from his diverse group practice background in a wide variety of settings. He is known for his engaging way of integrating ideas into practice through the use of case studies, exercises and storytelling.
|Manual – Group Therapy (2.1 MB)||50 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Why Groups are Necessary and Important
- Need for groups in 21st century technological society
- Research on group effectiveness with clinical populations
- Match and identify group therapies to your practice
Ten Readiness Checklist Skills to Develop a Successful Group Practice
- Adapt skills from forming a group to final session
- The evidence behind each readiness step
- Special emphasis on population oriented approach
Four Lessons of Interpersonal Neurobiology and Groups
- The brain is strongly emotional
- The brain is interpersonal, needing safety and security
- Group members learning styles to enhance acceptance and cohesion
- Storytelling to improve intra and interpersonal understanding
Group Therapy and Nine Learning Styles: A New Perspective
- Education theory of Howard Gardner to group therapy and interventions
- Nine learning styles
- Enhance connectedness and change in your group
The Five Stages of Group Development
- Group stages: forming, initial, transition, working and ending
- Understand leaderships styles in each stage
- Four key roles that a group needs to function
- How to integrate group process and content
Entrance and Closing Group Rituals
- How rituals enhance the group process and treatment
- Importance of linking and summarizing
- Identify goals and build a maintenance plan
Five Common Challenges Found in Groups
- Common challenges: Lack of referrals, high dropout rate, dealing with challenging group behaviors, lack of group cohesion and clinical documentation challenges
- Therapeutic management strategies
- Importance of intervening with the group in mind
- How not to panic and utilize the group process
Co-Leadership and Mentoring
- Mentoring for your first group
- When is a co-leader needed?
- Research on solo leadership and co-led group
Tips on How to Integrate Skills and Group Process
- Art of integrating group process with skills
- Pacing disclosures and skills
- Simple, realistic and achievable goals
Ethics and Group Therapy
- Confidentiality, boundaries and dual relationships
- Tips on constructing group notes
- Role of supervision/training in group therapy
GREG CROSBY, M.A., LPC, CGP, FAGPA, is a practicing therapist, trainer, teacher and consultant. For over 25 years, he was the clinical regional coordinator of group therapy at Kaiser Permanente in Oregon and Washington and is a Fellow in the Group Psychotherapy Association. Greg serves on the Board of International Certified Group Psychotherapist and also on the Human Science faculty and Art Therapy Graduate Program at Marylhurst University. Since 2004, he has served on the faculty at Portland State University in the Certificate Program of Interpersonal Neurobiology.
He has written with Jim Sabin, MD “A Planning Checklist for Establishing Time limited Groups” in Psychiatric Services and “Integrated Group CBT” with Donald Altman, M.A., LPC in Handbook of Group Psychotherapy. Greg has also published multiple other articles in the mental health field.
A leader in developing group programs, he speaks at conferences and agencies around the country. Greg brings a synthesis of models together in his therapy, training and consulting and is known for entertaining presentations that blend exercises, lectures and videos.
Buy the Purchase Group Therapy -Effective Strategies for a Successful Group Practice – Greg Crosby Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Group Therapy -Effective Strategies for a Successful Group Practice – Greg Crosby Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Group Therapy -Effective Strategies for a Successful Group Practice – Greg Crosby Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Group Therapy -Effective Strategies for a Successful Group Practice – Greg Crosby Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Group Therapy -Effective Strategies for a Successful Group Practice – Greg Crosby Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Group Therapy -Effective Strategies for a Successful Group Practice – Greg Crosby Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Group Therapy -Effective Strategies for a Successful Group Practice – Greg Crosby Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.