Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Guilt, Shame & The Trauma Survivor -Integrated Modalities to Move Therapy Forward – Lisa Ferentz Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Guilt, Shame & The Trauma Survivor -Integrated Modalities to Move Therapy Forward by Lisa Ferentz,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Lisa Ferentz
- 6 Hours 8 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 02, 2020
Guilt is about what somebody has done. Shame is about who somebody is. Clients with sexual and physical abuse have two problems: who they are, and what they have done. Wouldn’t most people feel hopeless at that point? Wouldn’t most clinicians feel overwhelmed?
Resolving these two pervasive, paralyzing issues absolutely moves therapy forward but requires a host of psychotherapeutic interventions.
Watch Lisa Ferentz in this recording to learn cognitive, emotional, somatic, expressive, and psychoeducational techniques all used at key moments in therapy to have the fullest impact on resolving these pivotal issues. As a trauma therapist, author, and international presenter, Lisa Ferentz has spent 35 years working with the deepest levels of shame and guilt, honing integrated practices specific to the client’s readiness to address these intense emotions.
Case examples are woven in throughout the day to help you learn how guilt and shame surround unmetabolized traumatic experiences, including sexual abuse, and the profound and confusing dynamic of pleasure that occurs in many instances for male and female victims. The recording will include crafting psychoeducation with practical cognitive techniques, self-compassion, and even expressive modalities – in addition to experiential activities to help you create a treatment plan adapted to your specific clients and trauma treatment modality.
|Manual – Guilt, Shame & The Trauma Survivor (1.3 MB)||34 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Guilt, Shame and Common Client Misconceptions
- The nature of abuse specific to your client
- Common misconceptions of guilt
- Life experiences that manifest as guilt
- The caretaker as perpetrator
- Attachment and abuse
- ”Participation” guilt in sexual trauma
- Case study: when Susan believed the abuse was her fault
Psychoeducation: Navigating Guilt
- Assess and identify the presence of guilt and shame
- The meaning and function of both guilt and shame as adaptive for survival
- Finding ways to make guilt productive and reparative
- Self-destructive coping behaviors
- From paralyzed to taking extraordinary action
- Reframe symptoms
- Cognitive reframing & behavioral strategies
- Case study: Janet and survivor guilt
Shame: The Root of Who I Am
- The mistake of using guilt and shame interchangeably: for clinician and client
- Pervasive and debilitating: intractability of shame emotions
- When your client presents as “hopeless”
- The trauma survivors’ DSM: dirty, crazy weird, abnormal
- Case study: Alex’s inner critic and its impact on self-worth
Treatment Planning: Techniques from Internal Family Systems (Schwartz)
- Working with parts, the language and clinical benefit
- The Inner Critic: the protector part for future survival
- Exploring the secondary gain of shame and why letting go is complicated
Cognitive and Emotional Antidotes to Shame in the Clinical Setting
- Leading the client to curiosity
- Working with attachment and familial loyalty
- Self-compassion: transformational skills that evoke empathy
- The impact of self-talk
- Writing experiential: the crossroad of a thought
Integrating Creative Modalities to Process Guilt & Shame
- Using art therapeutically – processing clients’ artwork
- Experiential: Body Mapping
- Accessing somatic resources that help reduce guilt and shame
- Experiential: Two-handed writing to increase compassion between parts
- Exploring spirituality and religious observance
The Ferentz Institute
Lisa Ferentz, LCSW-C, DAPA, is a recognized expert in the strengths-based, de-pathologized treatment of trauma and has been in private practice for over 35 years. She presents workshops and keynote addresses nationally and internationally, and is a clinical consultant to practitioners and mental health agencies in the United States, Canada, the UK, and Ireland.
She has been an adjunct faculty member at several universities, and is the founder of “The Ferentz Institute,” now in its 12th year of providing continuing education to mental health professionals and graduating over 1,600 clinicians from her two certificate programs in Advanced Trauma Treatment.
In 2009 she was voted the “Social Worker of Year” by the Maryland Society for Clinical Social Work. Lisa is the author of Treating Self-Destructive Behaviors in Trauma Survivors: A Clinician’s Guide, 2nd Edition (Routledge, 2014), Letting Go of Self-Destructive Behaviors: A Workbook of Hope and Healing (Routledge, 2014), and Finding Your Ruby Slippers: Transformative Life Lessons From the Therapist’s Couch (PESI, 2017). Lisa also hosted a weekly radio talk show, writes blogs and articles for websites on self-harm and self-care, and teaches on many webinars.
Financial: Lisa Ferentz is in private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Lisa Ferentz is a member of the National Association of Social Workers; and the American Psychotherapy Association.
Buy the Purchase Guilt, Shame & The Trauma Survivor -Integrated Modalities to Move Therapy Forward – Lisa Ferentz Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Guilt, Shame & The Trauma Survivor -Integrated Modalities to Move Therapy Forward – Lisa Ferentz Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Guilt, Shame & The Trauma Survivor -Integrated Modalities to Move Therapy Forward – Lisa Ferentz Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Guilt, Shame & The Trauma Survivor -Integrated Modalities to Move Therapy Forward – Lisa Ferentz Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Guilt, Shame & The Trauma Survivor -Integrated Modalities to Move Therapy Forward – Lisa Ferentz Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Guilt, Shame & The Trauma Survivor -Integrated Modalities to Move Therapy Forward – Lisa Ferentz Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Guilt, Shame & The Trauma Survivor -Integrated Modalities to Move Therapy Forward – Lisa Ferentz Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.