Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Hardwiring Happiness -The New Brain Science of Contentment, Calm and Confidence – Rick Hanson Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Hardwiring Happiness -The New Brain Science of Contentment, Calm and Confidence by Rick Hanson,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Rick Hanson
- 6 Hours 9 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 15, 2014
Featuring Neuropsychologist, international speaker, and bestselling author of Buddha’s Brain, Just One Thing, and newest book, Hardwiring Happiness, Rick Hanson, Ph.D.
Based on Dr. Rick Hanson’s latest book, Hardwiring Happiness, this workshop will present the four simple HEAL steps of taking in the good, which turn passing experiences into lasting neural resources. We’ll explore how to use these methods to lower anxiety and stress, lift mood, grow confidence, calm, and contentment, and fundamentally, hardwire happiness into the brain. The mind shapes the brain: neurons that fire together, wire together. Positive experiences are the main source of the neural structures underlying positive mood, resilience, feeling loved, the executive functions, and other inner strengths. Unfortunately, most positive experiences are wasted on the brain because it evolved a negativity bias to help our ancestors survive. It’s like Velcro for bad experiences but Teflon for good ones.
You will learn many practical ways to help your clients overcome this negative bias – which is disheartening, flattens learning curves, undermines compliance and progress in treatment, and fosters drop outs or relapsing – and instead draw upon the positive experiences available in both treatment and everyday life to weave strength and happiness into the fabric of their brain and their life.
In addition to teaching general-purpose methods for deliberately internalizing positive experiences – taking in the good – the workshop will explore how to identify and use key resource experiences to soothe and even heal clinical issues related to the three fundamental systems of the brain: Avoiding harms, Approaching Rewards, and Attaching to others. These methods include how to skillfully hold both positive and negative material in awareness so that – “as neurons fire together, they wire together” – the positive factors connect with, dampen, and gradually replace the negative ones.
The workshop will also cover applications to particular populations and needs, notably trauma, children, and addiction/recovery.
|Manual – Hardwiring Happiness (4 MB)||46 Pages||Available after Purchase|
The Brain, The Mind, & The Mind/Brain System
- Self-Directed Neuroplasticity
- Your brain: The technical specs
- The mind/body brain system-a working model
- 3 facts about the brain and the mind
- Experience: How mental states become neural traits
- The power of mindful attention
- The Evolving Brain
- 3 fundamental motivational systems:
- How the brain pursues in two basic ways:
- Homeostatic, refuel-and-repair, sustainable Responsive mode and the Allostatic, fight-or-flight, unhealthy Reactive mode
The Negativity Bias
- Why the brain is primed to go Reactive
- We learn too much from negative experiences and too little from positive ones
- Clinical consequences
Implicit Memory and Inner Resources
Taking in the Good (TIG)
- 4 steps of taking in the good
- Activate and install positive mental states
- Help clients notice or create positive experiences
- 4 ways to use taking in the good with clients, both during and between sessions
- How to build up key strengths for depression, addiction, anxiety, trauma, loss and feeling inadequate:
- Avoiding systems
- Approaching systems
- Attaching systems
- Applications for couples and children
- Skillfully pairing positive and negative material in awareness
- Special considerations for children, couples, trauma, and addictions
Use TIG to Heal Emotional Pain
Rick Hanson, Ph.D., is a psychologist, a Senior Fellow of the Greater Good Science Center at UC Berkeley, and a New York Times best-selling author. His books are available in 28 languages and include Buddha’s Brain (New Harbinger, 2009), Just One Thing (New Harbinger, 2011), Hardwiring Happiness (Harmony, 2016), Resilient (Harmony, 2018), Just One Thing Card Deck (PESI, 2018), and Mother Nurture (Penguin, 2002). He edits the Wise Brain Bulletin and has numerous online programs. A summa cum laude graduate of UCLA and founder of the Wellspring Institute for Neuroscience and Contemplative Wisdom, he’s been an invited speaker at NASA and Google, and Oxford, Stanford, Harvard, and other major universities, and taught in meditation centers worldwide.
Dr. Hanson has been a trustee of Saybrook University, served on the board of Spirit Rock Meditation Center, and was president of the Board of FamilyWorks, a community agency. He began meditating in 1974, trained in several traditions, and leads a weekly meditation gathering in San Rafael, California. His work has been featured on the BBC, CBS, and NPR, and over 140,000 people receive his free Just One Thing weekly newsletter.
He enjoys rock-climbing and taking a break from emails. He and his wife have two adult children.
Financial: Rick Hanson is in private practice. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Rick Hanson has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Hardwiring Happiness -The New Brain Science of Contentment, Calm and Confidence – Rick Hanson Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Hardwiring Happiness -The New Brain Science of Contentment, Calm and Confidence – Rick Hanson Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Hardwiring Happiness -The New Brain Science of Contentment, Calm and Confidence – Rick Hanson Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Hardwiring Happiness -The New Brain Science of Contentment, Calm and Confidence – Rick Hanson Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Hardwiring Happiness -The New Brain Science of Contentment, Calm and Confidence – Rick Hanson Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Hardwiring Happiness -The New Brain Science of Contentment, Calm and Confidence – Rick Hanson Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Hardwiring Happiness -The New Brain Science of Contentment, Calm and Confidence – Rick Hanson Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.