Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Healing Anxiety -Evidence-Based CBT, Mindfulness and Hypnosis Techniques that Really Work – Carolyn Daitch Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Healing Anxiety -Evidence-Based CBT, Mindfulness and Hypnosis Techniques that Really Work by Carolyn Daitch,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Carolyn Daitch
- 6 Hours 25 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- May 09, 2017
- Use an integrative model that incorporates evidence-based approaches
- Learn quick, fast-acting, easy-to-implement affect regulation interventions
- Enhance your clients’ ability to tackle the challenges life brings
Anxiety destroys the normal enjoyment of life through the fear, worry, obsessive thinking and avoidant behavior that anxious people experience. Simple activities like going to the grocery store, taking a child to her first day of school, or meeting a friend for lunch trigger a barrage of frantic “what ifs.” This workshop explores the subtleties of working with this pervasive category of disorders and focuses on the effect that uncontrolled anxiety has on relationships. Carolyn Daitch, Ph.D., will introduce you to a powerful, integrative therapy model that combines:
Using this integrative therapy model, you will learn practical interventions that are applicable to the treatment of panic, generalized anxiety disorder, phobias, social anxiety disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder. A unique feature of this presentation is the four-part protocol developed by Dr. Daitch that integrates mindfulness, behavioral and hypnotic principles. You will leave with a veritable toolbox of techniques that work together to help your clients feel more empowered when flooded with anxiety.
If you want to gain skills crafting the best treatment plan for each client’s individual needs, this workshop offers a springboard for your creativity and an invaluable addition to your therapeutic toolkit.
|Manual 052230 (1.59 MB)||33 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Instructions for ASHA Credit – SELF STUDY ONLY – 05/09/17 (0.03 MB)||Available after Purchase|
|ASHA Participant Form – SELF STUDY ONLY – 05/09/17 (1.54 MB)||Available after Purchase|
The Four Inter-related Components of Anxiety
Strategies for Addressing and Managing Uncertainty
- Impact of uncertainty on anxiety
- Use of CBT, hypnosis, and mindfulness
- Quiet the mind
- Ease physical responses to anxiety
- Heighten present focus
- CBT to shift behaviors that maintain uncertainty
- Getting reassurance
- Double checking
- Information seeking
- Refusal to delegate
Set the Stage for Treatment
- Establish positive expectancy with hypnosis
- Communicate an individualized, flexible treatment plan
- Explain use and benefits of CBT, mindfulness and hypnosis
- Teach one self-soothing intervention
Sequence of Treatment
- Teach mindful awareness of early anxiety indicators
- Use of time-outs for self-soothing using CBT and hypnosis
- Establish a time and place
- Teach hypnotic inductions
- Techniques to re-set parasympathetic nervous system
- Hypnotic Interventions for use once calm
- Access the wise ego state
- Imaginary support circle
- Dialing down anxiety
- Juxtaposition of two thoughts and feelings
Applications to Specific Anxiety Disorders:
- Generalized anxiety disorder video case study
- Panic attacks
- Social anxiety disorder
Carolyn Daitch, Ph.D., is a psychologist, international presenter, and author of Anxious in Love, Anxiety Disorders: The Go-To Guide, the newly released Road to Calm Workbook, and the award winning Affect Regulation Toolbox. Dr. Daitch is the director of the Center for the Treatment of Anxiety Disorders in Farmington Hills, Michigan. She is a certified and approved consultant and elected fellow with the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis and a certified Imago therapist. Dr. Daitch is recognized for her practical easy-to-implement interventions. Her time is split between clinical practice, supervision, consultation, and teaching. She routinely gives trainings to practitioners in the United States and abroad.
Financial: Carolyn Daitch has an employment relationship with the Center for the Treatment of Anxiety Disorders. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Carolyn Daitch has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Healing Anxiety -Evidence-Based CBT, Mindfulness and Hypnosis Techniques that Really Work – Carolyn Daitch Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Healing Anxiety -Evidence-Based CBT, Mindfulness and Hypnosis Techniques that Really Work – Carolyn Daitch Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Healing Anxiety -Evidence-Based CBT, Mindfulness and Hypnosis Techniques that Really Work – Carolyn Daitch Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Healing Anxiety -Evidence-Based CBT, Mindfulness and Hypnosis Techniques that Really Work – Carolyn Daitch Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Healing Anxiety -Evidence-Based CBT, Mindfulness and Hypnosis Techniques that Really Work – Carolyn Daitch Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Healing Anxiety -Evidence-Based CBT, Mindfulness and Hypnosis Techniques that Really Work – Carolyn Daitch Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Healing Anxiety -Evidence-Based CBT, Mindfulness and Hypnosis Techniques that Really Work – Carolyn Daitch Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.