Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Healing from the Trauma of Infidelity – Help Clients Rebuild Trust and Find Forgiveness After an Affair – Marilyn Verbiscer Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Healing from the Trauma of Infidelity by Help Clients Rebuild Trust and Find Forgiveness After an Affair – Marilyn Verbiscer,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Marilyn Verbiscer
- 5 Hours 48 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Dec 07, 2017
- Help your clients recover from an affair whether they are healing with their partner or alone
- Infidelity affects approximately 50% of committed relationships…and you need to be prepared to work with these clients
- Innovative in-session strategies and take home assignments for couples
- Be more confident treating high conflict couples
Are you uncomfortable working with couples whose lives have been shattered by infidelity?
I’m sure you are because they ARE some of the most difficult and intimidating clients to work with as they bring so much trauma and conflict to the therapy room. But it doesn’t have to be this way for you…
This workshop will help you expand your therapeutic tool box with practical and clinically relevant in-session interventions to more effectively work with couples or an individual after an affair. You will also be provided with proven, unique, creative and fun homework assignments for your clients who are healing from the trauma of infidelity.
You will leave this workshop with more confidence and a solid treatment plan for helping your clients recover from an affair whether they are healing with their partner or alone.
|Manual 051395 (1.13 MB)||69 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Types of Infidelity and Their Impact of Treatment
- Physical Affair
- Emotional Affair
- Physical-Emotional Affair
- Atypical Infidelity, Complex Affairs and
- Split-Self Infidelity
Gender, Vulnerabilities and Opportunities
- Genetic Predispositions
- Warning Signs
- Once a Cheater, Always a Cheater?
- Opportunity in the Work Place, with
- Previous Partners and on the Internet
- Why and How it Happens
Rebuilding Trust Phase of Infidelity Treatment
- Trauma of the Revelation
- Oral History Interview and No Secrets Contract
- Assessing Trauma and PTSD Symptomology and Teaching Self-Soothing
- The Hallmarks of Salvageability
- Trigger Warnings
- High and Low Cost Trust Building Behaviors
Create Understanding and Meaning Phase of Therapy
- Why You Strayed…and Why You Stayed
- The Slippery Slope and Walls v Windows
- 4 Factors That Set the Context
- Create the List of Changes
- The Miracle Question
Fostering Forgiveness Phase of Treatment
- The Formal Apology Session
- What Forgiveness Is, What It Isn’t and the Potential Payoffs.
- The Choice and Repercussions of Not Forgiving
- Self-Forgiveness, Cheap Forgiveness and Genuine Forgiveness
- The Mistaken Assumptions and
- Maladaptive Personal Beliefs about Forgiveness
Recommitment Phase of Healing
- Building Rituals of Connection
- Reclaiming Places, People and Events
- Tarnished By the Affair
- Celebration to Signify Mutual Recommitment
- Vision of Marriage
- Reversing Walls v Windows
- Building Other Protective Factors
Healing Alone Is Better Than Not At All
- Individual Change is Relationship Change
- Even When the Partner Isn’t In Therapy
- Grieving the Loss When the Partner
- Divorces or Dies
- Trusting Again
- Healthy Social Networks, Support Groups and Seminars/Retreats
- Begin a New Life
Marilyn Steinberg, MS, LMFT, has dedicated her career to working with couples and families She has successfully worked with a variety of individual, couple and family issues such as infidelity, ineffective communication, conflict management issues, incest, depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, family of origin issues, rape, attention deficit disorders, family conflict, eating disorders, conduct disorders, grief, hoarding and other issues.
She received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology and Master of Science degree in Child Development and Family Studies from Purdue University. Ms. Steinberg is a Clinical Fellow of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT), an AAMFT Approved Supervisor, a Certified Gottman Seven Principles Educator, a member of the Indiana Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (IAMFT) and a past IAMFT Board Member and Region Representative.
Ms. Steinberg has published and presented both nationally and internationally on the topics of sexuality, family therapy, ethics, adolescence, gang behavior and residential care. She practices at Life Strategies as a couple and family therapist, teaches undergraduate and graduate courses, and is an independent supervision consultant.
Financial: Marilyn Steinberg is in private practice. She has an employment relationship with Life Strategies, LLC. Ms. Steinberg receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Marilyn Steinberg is a member of the Illinois Association for Marriage and Family Therapy.
Buy the Purchase Healing from the Trauma of Infidelity – Help Clients Rebuild Trust and Find Forgiveness After an Affair – Marilyn Verbiscer Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Healing from the Trauma of Infidelity – Help Clients Rebuild Trust and Find Forgiveness After an Affair – Marilyn Verbiscer Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Healing from the Trauma of Infidelity – Help Clients Rebuild Trust and Find Forgiveness After an Affair – Marilyn Verbiscer Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Healing from the Trauma of Infidelity – Help Clients Rebuild Trust and Find Forgiveness After an Affair – Marilyn Verbiscer Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Healing from the Trauma of Infidelity – Help Clients Rebuild Trust and Find Forgiveness After an Affair – Marilyn Verbiscer Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Healing from the Trauma of Infidelity – Help Clients Rebuild Trust and Find Forgiveness After an Affair – Marilyn Verbiscer Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Healing from the Trauma of Infidelity – Help Clients Rebuild Trust and Find Forgiveness After an Affair – Marilyn Verbiscer Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.