Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Healing Sleep and Dreams – Rubin Naiman Course just 120USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Healing Sleep and Dreams by Rubin Naiman,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Rubin Naiman
- 13 Hours 57 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Aug 01, 2016
Mental health is not just a matter of waking life. Sleep loss, the most prevalent health concern in the U.S. today, has been strongly linked to anxiety, depression, obesity, and illness. Although mental health professionals routinely encounter insomnia in their practices, few are adequately prepared to address it.
Join world-renowned sleep and dream expert Dr. Rubin Naiman for a uniquely informative clinical and consciousness-enhancing experience. This comprehensive program addresses insomnia from a body, mind, and spirit perspective, integrating complementary and alternative medicine, cognitive-behavioral interventions, and Jungian/archetypal approaches. Through engaging presentations, in-depth discussions, and personal practices, participants can expect to gain a rich and practical understanding of sleep and dreams to better help their clientele as well as themselves.
|Manual (6.2 MB)||63 Pages||Available after Purchase|
An Integrative Approach to Sleep and Dreams
- Objectives, outline, and approach
- Sleep and dream loss: The night fever model
- Sleep loss, inflammation, physical and mental health
The Nature of Sleep and Dreams
- We don’t get sleep because we don’t get sleep
- The science of sleep and REM sleep
- Rhythms: the power of when
The Big Picture: Cultural Factors Shaping Our Sleep
- The suppression of night, darkness, and melatonin
- The industrialization of everyday life
- Counterfeit energies and our resistance to rest
Understanding and Evaluating Major Sleep Disorders
- Screening and evaluation of sleep and dreams
- The presentation and etiology of insomnia
- Personal evaluation: Describe your “night stand”
Healing Sleeplessness and Insomnia
- The Noise Reduction Model: Taking and letting go of something to sleep
- Sleeping pill alternatives: Botanicals, nutraceuticals, melatonin
- Managing body, mind, and bed “noise”
Managing Body and Bed Noise
- The body in sleep: Gravity, heat, rest practices, stimulus control
- The princess and the pee: What really wakes us up at night?
- Your sleep environment: beds, bedding, and bedrooms
Managing Mind Noise
- Thoughts, beliefs, and meta-cognitions around sleep (CBT-I)
- A nonviolent approach to night, sleep, and dreams
- Sleeping together: The night side of relationships
Re-Writing Our Bedtime Story
- The art of spiritual surrender
- Where do you go when you go to sleep?
- Falling in love with sleep again
Understanding Dreams and Dreaming
- Dream interpretation, relation, and healing
- Bad dreams, nightmares, and shadow work
- The waking dream: Re-enchanting everyday life
The United States of Consciousness: Sleep & Dream Lessons for Waking
- Braid Theory: Toward a unified consciousness
- What is consciousness?
- On becoming practically conscious
Rubin Naiman, Ph.D., is clinical assistant professor of medicine and the sleep and dream specialist at the University of Arizona’s Center for Integrative Medicine, directed by Dr. Andrew Weil. He is a leader in the development of integrative medicine approaches to sleep and dream disorders, integrating conventional sleep science with depth psychological and spiritual perspectives. Dr. Naiman is the author of a number of groundbreaking works on sleep, including Healing Night, Healthy Sleep (with Dr. Weil), The Yoga of Sleep, Hush, and medical textbook chapters, as well as two upcoming books, Seven Weeks to Serene Sleep and DreamLife. Dr. Naiman also blogs for Huffington Post and Psychology Today. His presentations have been described as “brilliant,” “magical,” “truly creative,” and “simply outstanding.” (See www.DrNaiman.com.)
Financial: Rubin Naiman receives compensation as owner of Circadian Health Associates. He is also a consultant for Origins Natural Resources. Rubin Naiman receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Rubin Naiman has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Healing Sleep and Dreams – Rubin Naiman Course just 120USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Healing Sleep and Dreams – Rubin Naiman Course just 120USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Healing Sleep and Dreams – Rubin Naiman Course just 120USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Healing Sleep and Dreams – Rubin Naiman Course just 120USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Healing Sleep and Dreams – Rubin Naiman Course just 120USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Healing Sleep and Dreams – Rubin Naiman Course just 120USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Healing Sleep and Dreams – Rubin Naiman Course just 120USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.