Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Healing the Hidden Trauma of “Otherness -Clinical Applications of the Hero’s Journey Model – Stacee Reicherzer Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Healing the Hidden Trauma of “Otherness -Clinical Applications of the Hero’s Journey Model by Stacee Reicherzer,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Stacee Reicherzer
- 5 Hours 32 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 05, 2017
It’s never easy being different, and the kid who was bullied, humiliated, and isolated for standing out as “Other” bears a particular form of trauma that diminishes creativity and purpose in adulthood. Whether it’s a childhood story of hatred for a child’s gender nonconforming behaviors; a racial, cultural, or class background that’s different from that of the dominant group; or even for having a conspicuous scar, body shape, or other physical feature; the adult memory network of social pain often results in rejection sensitivity, risk aversion, and a diminished capacity to recognize possibilities to effect change.
As a violation of relationships, the legacy of Otherness trauma is also reflected in relationship patterns of compensation, control, self-victimization, escape, and even predation in marriages, parenting, careers, and other significant connections in which adults participate.
In this recording, you’ll have hands-on learning in recognizing the hero’s journey within your client’s story of Otherness, and possibly even your own. This will include tracing not only the traumatic impact of Otherness in relationship, career, and other life decisions, but in finding the unique power and voice that comes with owning Otherness as a source of creativity and better connections throughout the client’s life.
Transgender therapist Dr. Stacee Reicherzer, a nationally recognized LGBTQIQ expert, brings her unique blend of sass and experience as a clinician, educator, researcher, and storyteller for a highly engaging and emotional day of learning.
|Manual – Healing the Hidden Trauma (3.12 MB)||74 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Uncovering the Story of Otherness
- Otherness in expanding narratives of color, class, mental capacity, body features, and size
- Trauma research on the impact of peer bullying on development
- Otherness in sexual identity development
- Otherness in racial identity development
- Brain research of social pain receptors
- Social research on minority stress, rejection sensitivity, imposter phenomenon
- Disrupted Attachments
- Humiliation and relationship impairment
The Impact of Otherness in Relationships
- The compensator
- The controller
- The victim
- The escape artist
- The predator
The Hero’s Journey
- The journey as a healing metaphor
- Contemporary examples of hero’s journeys
- The Ordinary World (pre-trauma)
- The Call to Adventure (the experience of Otherness)
- Refusal of the Call (adapting to life with Otherness trauma)
- Meeting the Mentor (the role of the therapist, teacher, guide)
- Crossing the Threshold (changing behaviors)
- Tests, allies, and enemies (finding one’s way with a new understanding of Otherness)
- Approach (moving with allies into new spaces)
- The Ordeal (the test of faith in the hero’s new role)
- The Reward (the payoff of embracing Otherness)
- Return with the Elixir (giving back as an act of empowerment and concern for future generations)
Preparing for the Journey
- The first time you knew you were ‘Other’
- Where Otherness led you
- How Otherness impacts your relationships
- Small group discussion
- Large group debrief
Undertaking the Hero’s Journey
- Situating yourself in the journey
- Identifying the end goal
- Mapping the road
- Determining resources
- The plan for maintaining the path
- Setting on the path
The Hero’s Journey and Diverse Client Concerns (Case Presentations)
- “Denise’s” body shame
- “Bobby’s” chronic underemployment
- “Matilda’s” internalized colorism
- “Dan’s” giftedness shame
The Ethics of Self-Care
- Otherness and rescuing
- Identifying our hooks (hands-on lab)
- Returning to our hero’s journey
Stacee Reicherzer, PhD, LPC-S, has nearly 15 years’ experience in serving LGBTQIQ communities as well as battered women and men, homeless populations, and persons suffering from complex trauma. She received her MA in Community Counseling and her PhD in Counselor Education and Supervision, both from St. Mary’s University. Dr. Reicherzer is authoring her first self-help book, Healing the Other Within: Honoring and Embracing What Makes You You, which has been the focus for lectures, workshops, and keynotes around the U.S. Her clinical work as a relational-cultural and EMDR practitioner has been enhanced by her qualitative research with transgender women of color and drag queen culture, and service to the American Counseling Association Human Rights Committee and the editorial board for the Journal of EMDR Research and Practice.
She maintains a faculty appointment in the Counseling program at Southern New Hampshire University. Dr. Reicherzer has been interviewed for CBS’s “Dr. G: Medical Examiner,” and several radio shows about topics which reflect Otherness stories. She also wrote the feature article for the June 2016 issue of Family Circle magazine entitled “What Are You Looking At?” in which she told the stories for mothers who were raising children with visible disabilities, scars, and behavioral differences.
Financial: Stacee Reicherzer is a faculty member at Southern New Hampshire University. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Stacee Reicherzer is a member of the American Counseling Association; the Association of LGBT Issues in Counseling; and the Association of Counselor Education and Supervision.
Buy the Purchase Healing the Hidden Trauma of “Otherness -Clinical Applications of the Hero’s Journey Model – Stacee Reicherzer Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Healing the Hidden Trauma of “Otherness -Clinical Applications of the Hero’s Journey Model – Stacee Reicherzer Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Healing the Hidden Trauma of “Otherness -Clinical Applications of the Hero’s Journey Model – Stacee Reicherzer Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Healing the Hidden Trauma of “Otherness -Clinical Applications of the Hero’s Journey Model – Stacee Reicherzer Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Healing the Hidden Trauma of “Otherness -Clinical Applications of the Hero’s Journey Model – Stacee Reicherzer Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Healing the Hidden Trauma of “Otherness -Clinical Applications of the Hero’s Journey Model – Stacee Reicherzer Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Healing the Hidden Trauma of “Otherness -Clinical Applications of the Hero’s Journey Model – Stacee Reicherzer Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.