Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase High-Functioning Autism -Proven & Practical Interventions for Challenging Behaviors in Children, Adolescents & Young Adults – Daniel Marston Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
High-Functioning Autism -Proven & Practical Interventions for Challenging Behaviors in Children, Adolescents & Young Adults by Daniel Marston,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Daniel Marston
- 6 Hours 3 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 19, 2019
This recording provides proven intervention strategies, essential treatment tools, and behavioral techniques to help you analyze behaviors and actions, identify consequences for behaviors, and teach new skills to children, adolescents and young adults with high-functioning autism (HFA). Walk away with practical intervention techniques for social success, behavior changes and overcoming challenging co-occurring behaviors that deliver success through adulthood. The challenging co-occurring issues to be addressed are:
- Social skills
- Psychotropic medications
Gain valuable insight into common psychotropic medications, including both the helpful effects and potentially problematic side effects, that these individuals are prescribed. We will explore HFA and the new DSM-5® diagnosis of Social-Pragmatic Communication Disorder. You will receive the necessary tools to gain effective collaboration between clinicians, educators and parents.
Through case studies, video clips and class participation you will leave this recording with the confidence to identify actions that cause impediments in change, utilize more successful consequences for behaviors, and teach new skills to children, adolescents, and young adults with HFA. Don’t just manage these individuals; provide interventions that can lead to successful independence into their adult years!
|Manual – High-Functioning Autism (0.66 MB)||37 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Instructions for ASHA Credit – SELF STUDY ONLY – 03/19/19 (38.5 KB)||Available after Purchase|
DSM-5® and ICD-10 Updates
- Social-Pragmatic Communication Disorder
- Impact on service delivery (school/community)
- Successfully link home, school and therapy
- IEP/504/Do they qualify for school services?
- Co-morbid disorders: Why the difference is important
Social Skills Interventions
- Improve social skill deficits
- ”Kid Cop” behaviors and why other kids get angry
- How to get peers to recognize them in positive ways
- Group activities
- Early intervention strategies that can deliver long-term success
- Conflict resolutions that are effective in multiple settings
- Help peers and family members relate
- Verbal interventions that overload processing
- Pragmatic language and other abstract issues
- Self-stimulation (appropriate & inappropriate)
- Sensory strategies to avoid
- Coping/calming techniques that reduce meltdowns
- Sensory diet
- Anxiety-reducing activities
- How anxiety impacts rigidity
- Help them “self-regulate”
- Successful transitions
- Impact on flexibility and change
- Therapy that works for people with HFA
- Emergence in adolescence
- Solitude vs. loneliness
- ADHD vs. hyper-focus
- Commonly prescribed medications and possible benefits and side effects
- Specific triggers and what fuels the rage
- Reduce aggressive and disruptive behaviors
- Mistakes that escalate defiant behaviors
- Overcome refusals to comply with even simple request
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Interventions
- What to do when they become stuck on high interest areas
- Specific medication interventions
- Impact on socialization and behaviors
Interventions for Specific Difficult Behaviors
- Reduce Internet and electronic addictions
- Changes in technology, school systems and mental health delivery
- Cognitive-Behavior Therapy (CBT) for mood and anxiety
- Differentiate among common medications
- Medications that mimic difficult behaviors
- Side effects and off label use
Case Studies, Demonstrations & Activities
- Case studies that demonstrate specific interventions for aggressive and non-compliant behaviors
- iPad® apps for social success, behavioral changes and speech and language
- Staff training techniques to experience what an individual on the spectrum might
Research, Risks and Limitations
Daniel Marston, PhD, ABPP, is a licensed clinical psychologist and an expert in the field of behavioral psychology. He is board-certified in Behavioral and Cognitive Psychology by the American Board of Professional Psychology (ABPP). He has been an adjunct faculty member for several traditional and online graduate programs and is an article reviewer for two academic journals.
For over 25 years, Dr. Marston has been treating clients with autism, anxiety, depression, ODD, ADHD, learning disabilities, Tourette’s Syndrome and neurobehavioral disorders. He conducts hundreds of behavioral evaluations per year for children and adolescents and works daily with school and community professionals, families and parents.
Dr. Marston is the owner of Marston Psychological Services, in North Huntingdon, PA, where he provides therapy for children, adolescents and families, testing and evaluations, school consultation and behavioral healthcare supervision. Dr. Marston presents and publishes nationally on the topics of autism, disruptive behavior disorders, ODD and behavior therapy. He has a strong focus on practical implementations of empirical research findings into behavioral interventions. Dr. Marston teaches professionals who work with children and adolescents, practical treatment and intervention strategies.
His new book, Autism and Independence: Assessments and Interventions to Prepare Teens for Adult Life, was published in April 2019 (PESI Publishing & Media). This game-changing guide is filled with proven strategies and skill building exercises for a population often overlooked. Dr. Marston’s book, Comparative Psychology for Clinical Psychologists and Therapists, published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers in London, focuses on the practical applications of cross-species empirical and behavioral research for clinical settings.
He also presents at national conferences and in professional publications on the topic of the impact of poverty on behavioral functioning.
Financial: Daniel Marston is in private practice. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Daniel Marston is a Fellow, American Academy of Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology; Fellow, Pennsylvania Psychological Association; and member of the American Psychological Association.
Buy the Purchase High-Functioning Autism -Proven & Practical Interventions for Challenging Behaviors in Children, Adolescents & Young Adults – Daniel Marston Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase High-Functioning Autism -Proven & Practical Interventions for Challenging Behaviors in Children, Adolescents & Young Adults – Daniel Marston Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase High-Functioning Autism -Proven & Practical Interventions for Challenging Behaviors in Children, Adolescents & Young Adults – Daniel Marston Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase High-Functioning Autism -Proven & Practical Interventions for Challenging Behaviors in Children, Adolescents & Young Adults – Daniel Marston Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase High-Functioning Autism -Proven & Practical Interventions for Challenging Behaviors in Children, Adolescents & Young Adults – Daniel Marston Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase High-Functioning Autism -Proven & Practical Interventions for Challenging Behaviors in Children, Adolescents & Young Adults – Daniel Marston Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase High-Functioning Autism -Proven & Practical Interventions for Challenging Behaviors in Children, Adolescents & Young Adults – Daniel Marston Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.