Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase High Functioning Autism Spectrum Disorder – Timothy Kowalski Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
High Functioning Autism Spectrum Disorder by Timothy Kowalski,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Timothy Kowalski
- 5 Hours 29 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 23, 2015
A Person-Centered Approach to High Functioning Autism Spectrum Disorder
The higher functioning (previously known as Asperger’s Disorder) population of Autism Spectrum Disorders has recently received a great deal of attention. DSM-5® no longer diagnoses individuals as Asperger’s Disorder or PDD-NOS; they are included in the broader Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) label. This presents significant changes to the way professionals diagnose and treat this population.
Mr. Kowalski will teach you how to apply a person-centered approach to treating individuals on the higher end of the Autism Spectrum Disorder. You will encounter the typical deficits seen in the domain of social-interaction and obtain intervention techniques to address tact, proxemics, social rules, egocentricity, naiveté, and jocularity. Obsessive interests, poor play skills, dislike of physical contact, and gullibility that are often associated with Autism Spectrum Disorder will be addressed. Expand your ability to treat social-communication deficits such as abuse of conversational rules, prosody, perseverative questioning, abstract reasoning, pedantic speech, and nonverbal communication skills. Enhance clients’ emotional regulation with specific techniques designed to improve stress, anxiety, self-esteem, change, ritualism, and sensory overload, and how to recognize emotional states in themselves and others.
In addition, this recording offers extensive strategies to enhance the academic needs of the ASD client by focusing on seven core academic issues: initiating work assignments, increasing motivation, decreasing distraction, compensating for gross and fine motor deficits, adapting the curriculum, academic modifications, and increasing cognitive processing. End the recording feeling empowered and ready to employ these techniques, resulting in improved outcomes and functional daily living.
|Manual – High Functioning Autism Spectrum Disorder (8.66 MB)||137 Pages||Available after Purchase|
- Comparison of three major classification systems
- DSM-5® compared to DSM IV-TR®
- Gillberg’s Criteria
- Tools for higher functioning individuals
- Tools for pragmatic language assessment
MISDIAGNOSIS IS COMMON
- Comparison of common clinical misdiagnoses
THEORIES AS TO WHY THEY ACT THE WAY THEY DO
- Executive function
- Central coherence
- Emotional intelligence
SOCIAL INTERACTIVE DOMAIN
- Identify behavioral issues related to social interaction
- Intervention strategies designed to address areas of social interaction
SOCIAL COMMUNICATIVE DOMAIN
- Identify issues related to social communication
- Intervention strategies designed to address areas of social communication
- Identify behavioral issues related to social emotional regulation
- Intervention strategies designed to address areas of social emotional regulation
- Identify organizational difficulties
- Identify issues impacting academic success
- Intervention strategies
- To assist in initiating work assignments
- To increase motivation
- To increase attention
- For curriculum adaptation
- For academic modification
- For improving reading comprehension
- To improve cognitive processing
GROSS MOTOR ISSUES
- Identify issues and interventions for improving gross motor skills
FINE MOTOR ISSUES
- Identifying four fine motor issues
- Intervention strategies for improving fine motor skills
HANDS-ON LEARNING: PRACTICAL, SKILLS-BASED ACTIVITIES
- Case study diagnosis
- Developing treatment goals
Timothy P. Kowalski, M.A., CCC-SLP, is a licensed speech-language pathologist specializing in social-pragmatic communication deficits and internationally known expert on Asperger Syndrome. His Orlando practice has seen clients from Europe, South America and throughout the USA. Mr. Kowalski regularly consults to schools on best practices for students identified or suspected of having Asperger’s syndrome and provides schoolwide district inservices.
Mr. Kowalski presents internationally on a wide variety of issues relative to Asperger’s, is a guest lecturer at universities and colleges and is a consultant for forensic cases involving Asperger’s syndrome. He has worked in a variety of psychiatric healthcare delivery systems including in-patient and outpatient psychiatric hospitals, sex offender units, and school-based settings. Mr. Kowalski is the author of six books on Asperger syndrome: Asperger Syndrome Explained; Social-Pragmatic Success for Asperger Syndrome and Other Related Disorders; Are You In The Zone?; The Source for Asperger’s Syndrome; Me, Myself, and You; Understanding Emotions: A Guide for Adults; and an article entitled Assessing Social Communication in Asperger Syndrome.
He holds the position of vice president of professional practices in speech-language pathology for the Florida Speech-Language-Hearing Association and is also a member of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, Autism Society of America, Council for Behavior Disorders, and the Council for Exceptional Children. Mr. Kowalski is the recipient of the “2010 Clinician of the Year Award” offered by the Florida Association of Speech- Language Pathologists and Audiologists and the 2011 FLASHA nominee for the ASHA Louis M. di Carlo Award for Recent Clinical Achievement. He holds the “TEAMS 2000 Speech-Language Pathologist of the Year” award for his work with Autism in the four-countywide greater Orlando, Florida metropolitan area and has served on the board of directors for the Greater Orlando Chapter of the Autism Society of America.
Financial: Timothy Kowalski receives royalties from Professional Communication Services, Inc. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Timothy Kowalski is a member of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, the Autism Objectives Society of America and the Florida Association for Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists.
Buy the Purchase High Functioning Autism Spectrum Disorder – Timothy Kowalski Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase High Functioning Autism Spectrum Disorder – Timothy Kowalski Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase High Functioning Autism Spectrum Disorder – Timothy Kowalski Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase High Functioning Autism Spectrum Disorder – Timothy Kowalski Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase High Functioning Autism Spectrum Disorder – Timothy Kowalski Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase High Functioning Autism Spectrum Disorder – Timothy Kowalski Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase High Functioning Autism Spectrum Disorder – Timothy Kowalski Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.