Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase High Risk Obstetrics -Current Trends, Treatments & Issues – Donna Weeks – Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
High Risk Obstetrics -Current Trends, Treatments & Issues by Donna Weeks -,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Donna Weeks
- Full Day
- Audio and Video
- Dec 07, 2018
You do NOT want to be unprepared when the next high-risk OB patient comes through the door! Expert, Donna Weeks, will delve into the most common and complicated emergencies presenting in today’s obstetrical patients. Her extensive experiences in obstetrics have provided her with keen insight into these often challenging and frightening situations. She is eager to share with you effective interventions and treatment strategies that improve patient outcomes.
Through enlightening case studies, persuasive evidenced-based research, and an engaging presentation style, Donna will provide you with a comprehensive look at pre-eclampsia, eclampsia, HELLP, shoulder dystocia, sepsis and DKA in pregnancy, OB triage, hemorrhage complications, and so much more! Int his recording, you’ll learn new strategies and techniques that can immediately impact the maternal and fetal outcomes of your obstetrical patients.
|Manual – High Risk Obstetrics (3.23 MB)||80 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Are YOU Ready?
- Preparing for the High-Risk Patient
- Guidelines, Tool Kits, Protocols & Policies
- Unit Readiness
- Ensuring Staff Preparedness for a Crisis
- Preventing Traumatic Birth & Poor Outcomes
OB Triage Challenges
- ED vs. OB – Deciphering Which Patient & Which Dept.
- Legal Pitfalls
- Disposition Decisions – Do you Agree?
- Maternal Fetal Triage Index
- Defining Best Practices
Hypertension in Pregnancy
- Pre-eclampsia: It’s Not Over Until it’s Over
- Diagnostic Criteria
- Effect on Body Systems
- Lab Tests & Expected Findings
- Critical Effects
- Medication Management
- Key Clinical Pearls
- Antepartum Causes: PPH is NOT the Diagnosis
- Postpartum Causes
- Invasive Placenta: Acreta, Increta, Percreta
- Emergency Management
- Recognize & Escalate
- Fluids & Blood Products
- Debriefing Process
- Interventions You MUST Know
- Risk Factors: ADOPE
- Emergency Maneuvers
- Maternal Effects
- Newborn Effects
- Critical Points in Documentation
Diabetic Ketoacidosis in Pregnancy
- Diabetic Goals & Patient Management
- Care During Labor & Delivery
- Key Assessments
- Avoiding DKA
- Emergency Management
Amniotic Fluid Embolism
- Defined Criteria
- Symptoms & Causes
- Emergency Algorithm
- High Morbidity & Mortality
- Frequent Rehearsal of Critical Actions
- Critical Documentation Points
- Group B Strep
- Decreasing or Still a Threat?
- Current Recommendations
- Perinatal Transmission of HIV
- Update on ZIKA
Sepsis in Pregnancy
- Recognizing Signs & Symptoms
- Critical Lab Values
- Emergent Interventions
- Surviving Sepsis Bundle
Dr. Donna Weeks, DNP, RNC-OB, C-EFM, APN, has over 30 years of maternal child nursing experience where she has held roles from staff nurse, to manager, director, and educator and is currently practicing as a Clinical Nurse Specialist at JFK Medical Center. Donna’s experience includes high risk OB, L&D, postpartum and newborn nursery. One of her unique experiences includes initiating, facilitating, and evaluating a support group for hospitalized antepartum women. Donna has been instrumental in leading AWHONN’s Postpartum Hemorrhage Project as well as the Baby Friendly Initiative at her facility. She also serves an Adjunct Professor at Purdue Global University, teaching in the graduate program.
Dr. Weeks’ nursing education includes a BSN through the State University of New York, an MSN from The College of New Jersey and a DNP through Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. Additionally, she is certified in Inpatient Obstetrics and Electronic Fetal Monitoring, is an NRP Instructor, an AWHONN Fetal Heart Monitoring Instructor Trainer, and AWHONN Obstetrical Patient Safety Trainer. Donna’s vast knowledge and expertise allow her to present the most challenging concepts in a way that is easy to understand.
Financial: Donna Weeks is an adjunct instructor for Kaplan University. She has an employment relationship with JFK Medical Center. Dr. Weeks receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Donna Weeks is a member of the Association of Women’s Health Obstetrics and Neonatal Nursing.
Buy the Purchase High Risk Obstetrics -Current Trends, Treatments & Issues – Donna Weeks – Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase High Risk Obstetrics -Current Trends, Treatments & Issues – Donna Weeks – Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase High Risk Obstetrics -Current Trends, Treatments & Issues – Donna Weeks – Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase High Risk Obstetrics -Current Trends, Treatments & Issues – Donna Weeks – Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase High Risk Obstetrics -Current Trends, Treatments & Issues – Donna Weeks – Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase High Risk Obstetrics -Current Trends, Treatments & Issues – Donna Weeks – Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase High Risk Obstetrics -Current Trends, Treatments & Issues – Donna Weeks – Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.