Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase High Risk Obstetrics -Current Trends, Treatments & Issues – Jamie Otremba Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
High Risk Obstetrics -Current Trends, Treatments & Issues by Jamie Otremba,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Jamie Otremba
- 6 Hours 36 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Nov 11, 2020
Jamie Otremba, MSN, RN, CNM, will delve into the most common obstetrical emergencies presenting in today’s obstetrical patients. She will provide you with a comprehensive look at pre-eclampsia, eclampsia, HELLP, the pitfalls of diagnosing and treating preterm labor, shoulder dystocia, abruption, previa, postpartum hemorrhage, placenta accreta, amniotic fluid embolism, venous thromboembolism, VBACs, and inductions. Jamie’s extensive experiences in high risk obstetrics have provided her with keen insight into these often challenging and frightening situations. She is eager to share with you many of the effective interventions that she has acquired throughout her career!
Through enlightening case studies, persuasive evidence-based research, and an engaging presentation style, she will teach you the current trends, treatments and issues in high risk obstetrics. Watch this seminar to learn new strategies and techniques that can immediately impact the maternal and fetal outcomes of your obstetrical patients!
|Manual – High Risk Obstetrics (3.09 MB)||74 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Pre-eclampsia, Eclampsia and HELLP
- Tips for timely intervention: Know when you MUST intervene
- Maximize maternal and fetal outcomes: Latest available medical treatments & interventions
- Morbidity and mortality associated with diagnosis
- Case Studies
Preterm Labor: Rapid Diagnosis And Intervention Can Make all the Difference
- Who is at the highest risk – and what you can do to lower it
- Preterm labor or just contractions?
- Beta-mimetics, Mag, Calcium channel blockers, NSAIDS, antibiotics: Who gets what?
The Perils of Shoulder Dystocia
- Can we predict shoulder dystocia?
- When a shoulder dystocia occurs: The essentials of management
- Best first line maneuvers
- Risk management considerations
- Patients at risk for postpartum hemorrhage
- New tips for assessing blood loss accurately
- New medications/Old meds with new protocols
- Interventions for rapid response
- Algorithms for treatment
- When to call the OR
High Risk Induction
- Which patients are too “high risk” for induction?
- Alternatives to pitocin
- The newest options for inductions
- Risks and benefits for induction patients
- How to change your hospital policies
- Examples of informed consent
Venous Thromboembolism in Pregnancy and Postpartum
- #1 cause of maternal death in the US
- Work up and evaluation
- Treatment in pregnancy
- Timing delivery
- Why is this condition on the rise?
- How to identify accreta prenatally
- Newest aggressive therapies to save lives
Ridgeview Medical System
Jamie Otremba, MSN, RN, CNM, has over 20 years of maternal child nursing experience and is currently practicing full scope nurse-midwifery at a progressive OB/GYN clinic in suburban Minnesota. Jamie has been active in program development and benchmarking in both clinic and hospital settings. She is also one of the medical directors for the Women’s and Children’s Service Line at a large hospital and medical center in Minnesota. Jamie served as an assistant professor at Minnesota State University and has practiced in women’s health care in a variety of settings, including: labor and delivery, postpartum, antenatal, and community health nursing.
She has consulted for area health care facilities on clinical and legal practice topics, and she continues as an investigator for several medication trials pertinent to obstetric and gynecologic issues. Additionally, Jamie has enjoyed sharing her vast knowledge and experiences as a preceptor for both medical and advanced practice nursing students. She has treated obstetrical patients facing all of the high-risk conditions presented during this seminar day. Her goal is to provide you with the current trends, treatments and issues pertinent to high risk obstetrics to ultimately improve the maternal and fetal outcomes of your own patients.
Financial: Jamie A. Otremba has an employment relationship with a private women’s health clinic. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Jamie A. Otremba is a member of the American College of Nurse Midwives; and the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
Buy the Purchase High Risk Obstetrics -Current Trends, Treatments & Issues – Jamie Otremba Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase High Risk Obstetrics -Current Trends, Treatments & Issues – Jamie Otremba Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase High Risk Obstetrics -Current Trends, Treatments & Issues – Jamie Otremba Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase High Risk Obstetrics -Current Trends, Treatments & Issues – Jamie Otremba Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase High Risk Obstetrics -Current Trends, Treatments & Issues – Jamie Otremba Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase High Risk Obstetrics -Current Trends, Treatments & Issues – Jamie Otremba Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase High Risk Obstetrics -Current Trends, Treatments & Issues – Jamie Otremba Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.