Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase High Risk Pediatric Care -Current Trends, Treatments & Issues – Maria Broadstreet Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
High Risk Pediatric Care -Current Trends, Treatments & Issues by Maria Broadstreet,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Maria Broadstreet
- Full Day
- Audio and Video
- Oct 20, 2016
- The seriousness of chronic traumatic encephalopathy & concussions
- Do you know what drugs kids are using in your neighborhood?
- Interpret lab results and x-rays with ease
- Cyclical vomiting/abdominal migraines are not just made up
- Dangerous hypertension and multisystem organ failure
- Identifying acute headaches – without imaging
As pediatric providers, we all know that children don’t always present with “text book” type illnesses. It takes advanced knowledge of the pediatric population to quickly identify acute conditions and formulate a diagnosis and plan. Do you know a child can lose half of their blood volume before it affects their blood pressure? Are you confident that a headache isn’t something more? We will look at many of the complaints kids can present with to ensure you leave with the knowledge and skills necessary to intervene appropriately, all with the most up-to-date research to support the best outcomes for your patients.
Maria has a laid back, humorous approach to teaching within a fun, interactive environment. Her teaching style can make even the most difficult conversations easier to broach with parents and kids, such as when it becomes necessary to address risky teen behaviors, obesity or refusal of immunizations. The way you approach and interact with parents can change the trajectory of the visit, as well as the future health and well- being of the child.
The objective from this one-day, career-changing event is to approach patient care in a new way, with more confidence and advanced abilities to formulate the most effective treatment plan!
|Manual (17.48 MB)||124 Pages||Available after Purchase|
- More vaccines? – The latest updates
- Responses to parental concerns
Clues from the Lab Results
- Is that normal & what do we do with it??
- Evaluating CBC results
- Liver tests
Acute Neurological Conditions
- How to identify life-threatening pediatric headaches
- Childhood periodic syndromes: Cyclical vomiting/abdominal migraines are not just made up
- Evaluating new onset seizures: What does it signal?
What you NEED to Know When Assessing for a Concussion
- Essential assessment strategies
- Return to play guidelines
- Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy
The “Hypersensitive” Child: Allergies, Asthma . . . and More!
- Why are we seeing such an increase in allergies?
- Evaluating the clinical symptoms is not enough
- Can we prevent asthma?
- Allergy testing you MUST be aware of
Pediatric X-Ray Interpretation Tips
- Cardiac disease
- What is it???
- Evaluating for conditions at risk for sudden death (The Sports Physical)
- EKG results: Making sense of the QRS
- Pediatric hypertension and treatment
- Shock in children: Identifying early warning signs
- Intervention strategies/Conversation tips
- Exploring factors in weight gain
- Trends in teen drug use: Do you know what they are using in your neighborhood?
- Starting the conversation…
Maria Broadstreet, RN, MSN, APN, has over 26 years of nursing experience and has held a certification as an advanced practice nurse for the past 19 years. She currently practices at Modern Med Recovery in Park Ridge, Illinois and treats patients at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital in Chicago. Maria has a special interest in addressing and treating pain and is certified as a Pain Resource Nurse.
As a nurse practitioner at Modern Med Recovery, Maria evaluates patients with opioid addiction, manages inductions into treatment and maintenance visits. Maria believes in both a medical and holistic approach to treating different aspects of the substance abuse cycle. Treatment not only includes medication, but regular maintenance visits, 24/7 support, assistance in seeking therapy and support groups. Maria is one of only about 5% of medical providers that has undergone certification to prescribe buprenorphine to treat opioid addiction.
Financial: Maria Broadstreet has an employment relationship with Lurie Children’s Hospital. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Maria Broadstreet is a member of the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners.
Buy the Purchase High Risk Pediatric Care -Current Trends, Treatments & Issues – Maria Broadstreet Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase High Risk Pediatric Care -Current Trends, Treatments & Issues – Maria Broadstreet Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase High Risk Pediatric Care -Current Trends, Treatments & Issues – Maria Broadstreet Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase High Risk Pediatric Care -Current Trends, Treatments & Issues – Maria Broadstreet Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase High Risk Pediatric Care -Current Trends, Treatments & Issues – Maria Broadstreet Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase High Risk Pediatric Care -Current Trends, Treatments & Issues – Maria Broadstreet Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase High Risk Pediatric Care -Current Trends, Treatments & Issues – Maria Broadstreet Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.