Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase High Risk Postpartum Patients -Conquer the Mother-Baby Warning Signs – Donna Weeks Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
High Risk Postpartum Patients -Conquer the Mother-Baby Warning Signs by Donna Weeks,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Donna Weeks
- 5 Hours 12 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- May 19, 2020
Caring for a new mother and her newborn is complicated, stressful, and challenging. You may be very experienced as a postpartum nurse or new in your role. Regardless, at the end of the day we want to feel as if we did a great job, but how many times do you wonder if you missed something? What could you have done differently?
The fast-paced world of OB means constant admissions and discharges. How stressed do you feel when you know you need to discharge a patient so you can accept a new one? Have you met the challenge of teaching a new mom the post-birth warning signs? Does she know how to prevent the most common causes of postpartum maternal mortality? And…do you?
Each day we try our best to care for patients. We all want to know that we did all we could for every patient. Giving the best care requires staying up-to-date. Changes, protocols, state regulations, policies, and procedures make nursing a complicated world that challenges all of us. It adds a layer of stress to each day and it feels difficult to keep up with the latest from AWHONN, ACOG, the ISMP, and the CDC. At the core…you need to understand WHY these changes occur and HOW they benefit our patients. This recording takes a closer look at some current issues and digs deeper into finding out the WHY and HOW, discussing life-saving measures for both mothers and babies. Bring important new insights back to the patient bedside to transform the care that you deliver!
|Manual – High Risk Postpartum Patients (1.5 MB)||110 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Prevent Complications for Postpartum Morbidly Obese Patients
- Can we prevent infection and sepsis? How about DVT and PEs?
- Interpreting critical laboratory results pertinent to this population
- Your patient had bariatric surgery – Implications based on Roux-en-Y vs. gastric banding vs. gastric sleeve
- Caregiver bias – are you at risk?
Strategies to Decrease Opioid Use Following Childbirth
- Managing post-op pain with minimal opioids
- IV acetaminophen and polypharmacy considerations
- Your patient has chronic pain. What are the effects on the baby?
- Detect neonatal withdrawal – Intervening when something is just not right
Postpartum Depression: Early Identification and Help
- Postpartum screening tools to evaluate risk: What is the nurse’s role?
- What are the baby blues? How is it different from postpartum depression?
- How to reduce the risk and prevent PPD from leading to maternal death
- Antidepressant medications – are they safe in pregnancy? What about medications and breastfeeding?
- How does traumatic birth contribute to PPD? How can you reduce the risk?
The Newborn Transition to Extrauterine Life
- Vaginal delivery vs. Cesarean section – does it make a difference?
- Taking the first breath: Why is it so hard?
- Skills for early recognition of TTN
- Must-know tips to interpret cord gasses
- The latest on neonatal resuscitation: Urgent signs you can’t miss!
- Support the newborn transition for the late pre-term: Temperature regulation, glycemic control, breastfeeding concerns
- Solve initial challenges for the breastfeeding mother
Congenital Cardiac Heart Disease
- Critical aspects of the newborn assessment
- Screening for CCHD – how does it work?
- What does pre-ductal and post-ductal really mean?
- Common and less common congenital heart diseases
- What is VACTERL?
POST-BIRTH Warning Signs
- Maternal mortality is increasing. What can YOU do to reduce this statistic?
- Recommended interventions for the 7 common causes of maternal mortality
- What are the best practices to help patients and families recognize life-threatening signs?
- Over half of maternal deaths take place during the year following childbirth. What can you do to save lives?
- Critical patient education topics for the postpartum patient
Dr. Donna Weeks, DNP, RNC-OB, C-EFM, APN, has over 30 years of maternal child nursing experience where she has held roles from staff nurse, to manager, director, and educator and is currently practicing as a Clinical Nurse Specialist at JFK Medical Center. Donna’s experience includes high risk OB, L&D, postpartum and newborn nursery. One of her unique experiences includes initiating, facilitating, and evaluating a support group for hospitalized antepartum women. Donna has been instrumental in leading AWHONN’s Postpartum Hemorrhage Project as well as the Baby Friendly Initiative at her facility. She also serves an Adjunct Professor at Purdue Global University, teaching in the graduate program.
Dr. Weeks’ nursing education includes a BSN through the State University of New York, an MSN from The College of New Jersey and a DNP through Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. Additionally, she is certified in Inpatient Obstetrics and Electronic Fetal Monitoring, is an NRP Instructor, an AWHONN Fetal Heart Monitoring Instructor Trainer, and AWHONN Obstetrical Patient Safety Trainer. Donna’s vast knowledge and expertise allow her to present the most challenging concepts in a way that is easy to understand.
Financial: Donna Weeks is an adjunct instructor for Kaplan University. She has an employment relationship with JFK Medical Center. Dr. Weeks receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Donna Weeks is a member of the Association of Women’s Health Obstetrics and Neonatal Nursing.
Buy the Purchase High Risk Postpartum Patients -Conquer the Mother-Baby Warning Signs – Donna Weeks Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase High Risk Postpartum Patients -Conquer the Mother-Baby Warning Signs – Donna Weeks Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase High Risk Postpartum Patients -Conquer the Mother-Baby Warning Signs – Donna Weeks Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase High Risk Postpartum Patients -Conquer the Mother-Baby Warning Signs – Donna Weeks Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase High Risk Postpartum Patients -Conquer the Mother-Baby Warning Signs – Donna Weeks Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase High Risk Postpartum Patients -Conquer the Mother-Baby Warning Signs – Donna Weeks Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase High Risk Postpartum Patients -Conquer the Mother-Baby Warning Signs – Donna Weeks Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.