Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Inside the Manipulator’s Mind -The Insider’s Guide to Ending Emotional Exploitation – Alan Godwin Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Inside the Manipulator’s Mind -The Insider’s Guide to Ending Emotional Exploitation by Alan Godwin,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Alan Godwin
- 5 Hours 15 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Dec 12, 2014
Constructive Strategies for Countering Emotional Manipulation
From guilt trips to gaslighting, emotional manipulation takes many forms, and it’s often so covert that clients have difficulty articulating how and when it’s happening.
This recording explores the manipulator’s motivations for relating to others through drama, offering an in–depth analysis of the manipulation process. Discover effective strategies your clients can use immediately to recognize and counter manipulation in any setting while establishing healthy relational boundaries. Combining decades of clinical practice and the latest behavioral research, Dr. Alan Godwin offers comprehensive solutions you will be ready to use the next day to engage and empower your clients.
|Manual – Inside the Manipulator’s Mind (0.99 MB)||80 Pages||Available after Purchase|
The Manipulator’s Mind
- Defining emotional manipulation
- Five reasoning deficiencies at the heart of emotional manipulation
- Drama, schemata, and overcompensation
- The master
- The martyr
- The messiah
- Methodologies of
- Maintaining the toxic status quo
- Elements of manipulation associated with disordered and non-disordered individuals
- Behavioral variations according to context (business, family, romance)
- Short- and long-term psychological damage
- When attempts to manipulate don’t succeed
Manipulative Relationship Dynamics
- Healthy vs. manipulative relationships
- Characteristics of attraction, dependency, and role participation
- Codependency and addiction
- Commonly-exploited vulnerabilities
- Naïve expectations
- Unwarranted benefit of the doubt
- Attempting to reason with the unreasonable
- Who stays, who leaves, and why?
Countering Manipulation & Ending Destructive Cycles
- Discern the report’s accuracy
- Teach counterintuitive behavior
- Outline and recognize the manipulation process
- Understand the antagonist
- Disarm buttons
- Respond vs. react
- Set boundaries
- Lean on connections
- Acknowledge relational limitations
- Identify risk factors
- Minimize fallout
- Measure recovery
- Strategies for overcoming resistance to change
- Resources for ongoing support
EXAMPLES & APPLICATIONS
- Example #1: Set up to fail in the workplace
- Example #2: Love under lock and key
- Example #3: The guilt-tripping parent
- Example #4: The God’s-gift-to-the-world relative
Alan Godwin, PsyD, is a licensed psychologist in private practice with nearly 30 years of experience. Certified in Alternative Dispute Resolution, he has dedicated himself to helping individuals, couples, churches, and businesses develop better ways of handling conflict. In addition to his private practice, Dr. Godwin serves on the adjunct faculty of the Graduate Counseling Department of Trevecca University in Nashville, TN, where he teaches a class for doctoral students entitled “Psychodynamic Psychotherapies.” He has also taught undergraduates and has guest lectured in the Marriage and Family department.
Additionally, he has penned a regular quarterly feature entitled “Ask Dr. Alan” for Deacon magazine, writes a weekly email called “The Drama Review: In Relationships and Culture,” and has been a guest on numerous radio and television programs across the U.S. and Canada. Dr. Godwin’s book, How to Solve Your People Problems: Dealing with Your Difficult Relationships, explains how and why conflict goes badly and how to make it go well with two types of people: reasonable and unreasonable.
Financial: Alan Godwin maintains a private practice. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Alan Godwin has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Inside the Manipulator’s Mind -The Insider’s Guide to Ending Emotional Exploitation – Alan Godwin Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Inside the Manipulator’s Mind -The Insider’s Guide to Ending Emotional Exploitation – Alan Godwin Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Inside the Manipulator’s Mind -The Insider’s Guide to Ending Emotional Exploitation – Alan Godwin Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Inside the Manipulator’s Mind -The Insider’s Guide to Ending Emotional Exploitation – Alan Godwin Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Inside the Manipulator’s Mind -The Insider’s Guide to Ending Emotional Exploitation – Alan Godwin Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Inside the Manipulator’s Mind -The Insider’s Guide to Ending Emotional Exploitation – Alan Godwin Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Inside the Manipulator’s Mind -The Insider’s Guide to Ending Emotional Exploitation – Alan Godwin Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.