Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Insomnia -Integrative Sleep Therapy – Rubin Naiman Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Insomnia -Integrative Sleep Therapy by Rubin Naiman,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Rubin Naiman
- 6 Hours 46 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Sep 15, 2017
- Evidence-based strategies for healing insomnia
- Importance of sleep in anxiety, depression and PTSD
- Revolutionary model of sleep and dreams that integrates science and spirituality
- Transformative power of dreams and dreamwork for psychotherapy
Years ago, during my study of PTSD I became curious about my parents’ sleep and dreams. As holocaust survivors who had been severely traumatized, one would have expected their nights to be disrupted by grief, anxiety and nightmares. But my parents slept well. In fact, they slept exceptionally well without medication throughout their entire lives.
My parents’ experience taught me that sleep loss was not an inevitable consequence of stress or even trauma. And, as importantly, that sleep could confer protection against the greatest challenges life might bring. I learned that sleep wasn’t simply the reward of a healthy lifestyle —it was its foundation. My parents simply loved sleep. And, they taught me to do the same.
Restoring healthy sleep is a CLINICAL ISSUE for most of our clients.
Although therapists routinely encounter sleeplessness in their practice, few are adequately prepared to address it. Failure to do so can impede the treatment of mood disorders, trauma, addictions, and even relationship issues.
Restoring healthy sleep is a PERSONAL ISSUE for many psychotherapists.
I believe the unique challenges of psychotherapy place us at greater risk for sleeplessness, which that can compromise the quality of both our work and our lives.
Integrative Sleep Therapy has evolved from my personal as well as extensive clinical experience with thousands of patients over the past three decades. It is a comprehensive, multicomponent approach that integrates:
- evidence-based cognitive, behavioral and environmental strategies
- complementary and alternative health interventions
- depth psychology and spiritual guidance
This recording presents an integrative (body-mind-spirit) treatment approach that draws on cognitive behavior therapy, natural remedies, sleep hygiene, and spiritual strategies. It also transforms our view of sleep from a medical necessity to one of life’s sustaining satisfactions.
Buy now– this is the only truly integrative sleep seminar available!
|Manual ZNM053035 (4.56 MB)||86 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Epidemic of Sleep and Dream Loss
- Prevalence and trends of sleeplessness
- Night fever: insomnia, inflammation, illness
- Insomnia, anxiety, depression and PTSD
- Environmental factors: the erosion of night
- Artificial light at night (aLAN) and life pace
- Cultural resistance to rest / hyperarousal
- Insomnia as an addiction to waking consciousness
- Insomnia as a social illness
What is Sleep? What is Dreaming?
- We don’t get sleep because we don’t ‘get’ sleep
- Medicalization and domestication of sleep
- Suppression of night, darkness and melatonin
- Nature of sleep and dreams
- Deep sleep and the deep self
- Rhythmic infrastructure of everything
- Circadian rhythm & blues: sleep phase disorders
- REM sleep, dreaming and dream loss
- Traditional and spiritual views of sleep and dreams
Insomnia: Definition, Etiology and Evaluation
- Types of insomnia; sleep and dream loss
- 3P model of etiology
- Lifestyle factors in sleep loss
- Iatrogenic factors: common medications and sleep
- Nature deficit disorder and sleep disruption
- Arrogance and hyperarousal
- Biomedical factors in sleep loss
- Impact of other sleep disorders
- Screen and evaluate sleep and dreams
Management and Treatment of Insomnia
- Noise Reduction Model (NRMI)
- Taking vs. letting go of something to sleep
- Biomedical factors: manage ‘body noise’
- Sleeping pills: a wolf in sleep’s clothing
- Botanicals, nutrition, melatonin
- Nutrition and sleep
- The body in sleep: gravity & stimulus control
- The princess & the pee: what wakes us up at night?
- Environmental factors: managing ‘bed noise’
- Conditioned insomnia
- Stimulus control and sleep constriction
Psychological Factors: Manage ‘Mind Noise’
- CBT-I: thoughts, beliefs and meta-cognitions around sleep
- Paradox of sleep effort: the ego cannot sleep
- Sleeping together: the night side of relationships
- Sleeping in the forest – the art of sleep
- Humility as the antidote to hyperarousal
- Secondary gain of primary insomnia
- Dream work: interpretation, relation and healing
- Bad dreams, nightmares, PTSD and shadow work
- Video: sleep interview & treatment process
- Sleep and dreams as spiritual practice
- Non-violent approach to night, sleep and dreams
- Art of spiritual surrender
- Where do you go when you go to sleep?
- Fall in love with sleep again
- The waking dream: re-enchanting everyday life
- The US of consciousness: sleep & dream lessons for waking
- Braid Theory: toward a unified consciousness
Rubin Naiman, Ph.D., is clinical assistant professor of medicine and the sleep and dream specialist at the University of Arizona’s Center for Integrative Medicine, directed by Dr. Andrew Weil. He is a leader in the development of integrative medicine approaches to sleep and dream disorders, integrating conventional sleep science with depth psychological and spiritual perspectives. Dr. Naiman is the author of a number of groundbreaking works on sleep, including Healing Night, Healthy Sleep (with Dr. Weil), The Yoga of Sleep, Hush, and medical textbook chapters, as well as two upcoming books, Seven Weeks to Serene Sleep and DreamLife. Dr. Naiman also blogs for Huffington Post and Psychology Today. His presentations have been described as “brilliant,” “magical,” “truly creative,” and “simply outstanding.” (See www.DrNaiman.com.)
Financial: Rubin Naiman receives compensation as owner of Circadian Health Associates. He is also a consultant for Origins Natural Resources. Rubin Naiman receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Rubin Naiman has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Insomnia -Integrative Sleep Therapy – Rubin Naiman Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Insomnia -Integrative Sleep Therapy – Rubin Naiman Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Insomnia -Integrative Sleep Therapy – Rubin Naiman Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Insomnia -Integrative Sleep Therapy – Rubin Naiman Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Insomnia -Integrative Sleep Therapy – Rubin Naiman Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Insomnia -Integrative Sleep Therapy – Rubin Naiman Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Insomnia -Integrative Sleep Therapy – Rubin Naiman Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.