Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Insurance Coding and Billing for the Medical Office -2019 – Debra Mitchell Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Insurance Coding and Billing for the Medical Office -2019 by Debra Mitchell,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Debra Mitchell
- 5 Hours 26 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Sep 19, 2018
Ensuring Proper Payment for the Medical Office
In the majority of healthcare cases poor reimbursement, improper coding, and documentation is the culprit. While it is important to be paid for the services rendered by our providers, it is also important for the claims to be accurately coded. If we recognize that claims are a reflection of the patient, as well as the provider office, then the services and the diagnoses billed must be those which are documented in the medical record. Dealing with denied and rejected claims can be costly and frustrating! Not to mention ever-changing healthcare guidelines, laws, and codes.
This recording is designed to help you understand the claims process and avoid unnecessary back-end work, achieving optimal reimbursement, THE FIRST TIME, and success for your medical office. Develop a better understanding of how to effectively utilize CPT, ICD-10-CM, HCPCS II, and modifier codes to ensure proper payment. This course is a MUST for anyone who is involved in coding, billing, or reimbursement for the physician practice—including the physicians themselves!!
|Manual – Insurance Coding and Billing for the Medical Office (5.89 MB)||158 Pages||Available after Purchase|
FIRST LOOK AT 2019
- The coding process
- What to expect for 2019
- The OIG Work Plan
- Proper use of prolonged time codes – how this can help your practice, immediately
THE CODING PROCESS IN THE CHANGING HEALTHCARE ENVIRONMENT
- 2019 ICD-10-CM codes—a closer look
- OIG work plan issues for physician billing
- An overview of CPT changes
- Modifiers and which ones can enhance reimbursement
- Unraveling the complexities of Medicare, Medicaid, and Third Party Insurance
NAVIGATING THE INS AND OUTS OF THE CLAIMS SUBMISSION PROCESS
- Know when documentation must be submitted with the claim
- The elements of an incident-to claim
- Recognize CCI edits (bundling) and understand how and when to unbundle
- What to do if you have been downcoded
- How to analyze and solve difficult billing problems
- What to look for with a denial for medical necessity
- Understand what to use from the documentation for an appeal or correction
EFFECTIVE TECHNIQUES FOR BETTER BILLING
- How to avoid the most common errors
- Know when to appeal and when to “write it off”
- Understanding the importance of physician profiling
- News from the CMS front that may impact your billing
Debra Mitchell, MSPH, CPC-H, is a coding and compliance consultant and auditor, drawing from 30 years of experience in the field. She also shares her expertise through nationally presented continuing education events to benefit those working in various coding and billing roles. Debra has contributed to the development of a coding certification program and supervised a statewide Medicaid “peer review” program. Her commitment to the specialty is reflected as Debra maintains active membership in the American Academy of Professional Coders and is certified in hospital coding.
Financial: Debra Mitchell receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Debra Mitchell is a member of the American Academy of Professional Coders.
Buy the Purchase Insurance Coding and Billing for the Medical Office -2019 – Debra Mitchell Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Insurance Coding and Billing for the Medical Office -2019 – Debra Mitchell Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Insurance Coding and Billing for the Medical Office -2019 – Debra Mitchell Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Insurance Coding and Billing for the Medical Office -2019 – Debra Mitchell Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Insurance Coding and Billing for the Medical Office -2019 – Debra Mitchell Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Insurance Coding and Billing for the Medical Office -2019 – Debra Mitchell Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Insurance Coding and Billing for the Medical Office -2019 – Debra Mitchell Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.