Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Integrate Mindfulness with Couples Therapy -Practical Tools to Help Couples in Crisis – Keith Miller Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Integrate Mindfulness with Couples Therapy -Practical Tools to Help Couples in Crisis by Keith Miller,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Keith Miller
- 5 Hours 57 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 27, 2016
- Strategies to tame criticism, contempt, defensiveness and stonewalling with couples
- Use mindfulness to deescalate and get your clients to relax
- Live demonstrations incorporating mindfulness with strategies from EFT, Gottman Therapy and IMAGO
Do you want to be more effective with couples in your practice? Would you like to know how to get couples in crisis to relax, build trust, and deescalate more easily?
Mindfulness is known for being a powerful way to relieve stress, but most couples in distress don’t visit a therapist to learn how to meditate. This seminar shows you how to use mindfulness strategically (without meditation) to disarm criticism and negativity in a relationship without scaring away your couples. As a direct result of applying the techniques of mindfulness taught in this seminar, your clients can experience the pleasure of discovering new capacities within themselves and hope in the midst of struggle in their relationship.
Watch this recording and learn the core skills of mindfulness that most readily translate into a clear conceptual framework for therapy interventions with couples. You will be introduced to easy to learn elements from the most popular couples therapy treatments today and offer practical steps to blend mindfulness with strategies from Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), The Gottman Method couples therapy, and IMAGO Relationship Therapy.
Keith Miller’s engaging, interactive presentation includes demonstrations and video. You’ll leave with a clear understanding of how and when to use mindfulness techniques that bring relief and healing to couples.
|Manual (4.53 MB)||49 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|5 Steps of the You-Turn (0.09 MB)||2 Pages||Available after Purchase|
The Perfect Partners: Mindfulness and Couples Therapy
- Five core principles of mindfulness in action: video case review
- Brain, love, and how mindfulness heals both
- Reduce contempt, criticism, stonewalling and defensiveness
- Self-compassion and authentic selflessness
- Differentiation/integration between partners
- “Sacred” space, creativity, play
Five Key Skills to Mindfulness Couples Therapy
- Attachment and Differentiation
- Natural multiplicity (parts) to make sense of “irrational” feelings
- Courageous leadership from the center
- Respect the stress response
- The “inside-out” therapist
How to Use Mindfulness with Couples
- Three indicators for using meditative (explicit) mindfulness
- Conversational vs. strategic mindfulness
- MindLESS mindfulness and how to respond when mindfulness flops
- Experiential Exercise #1: Listening to your inner family of parts
Mindfulness Techniques for Couples
- Tracking the cycle
- Courageous communication
- Role playing
- Awareness and compassion for stress
State Awareness Techniques: Welcoming Complexity
- Differentiating parts from the whole
- Active observers of experience without automatic responding
- Six qualities of mindful awareness
- Guided imagery
Integrating Strategies from Couples Therapy Models with Mindfulness
- Imago Relationship Therapy
- Demonstration: Using couples dialogue technique with mindfulness
- Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Demonstration: Mindfulness with primary and secondary emotions
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy
- Demonstration: Friendship-building exercise with mindfulness
Essential Attitudes of the Mindful Couples Therapist
- “Three R’s:” Respect, Restore and Resource
- Accepts leadership role of mediator with polarities
- Monitors self for stress and fear reactions to couple
- Relaxes self-judgment and fear
- Experiential Exercise #2: Using the 3 R’s when you’re frustrated with the couple
Keith Miller, LICSW, is the director of Keith Miller & Associates, a large private practice specializing in couples therapy in Washington, DC. A certified Imago Relationship Therapist and certified Internal Family Systems (IFS) therapist, Keith is the author of Love Under Repair: How to Save Your Marriage and Survive Couples Therapy (2015). Keith is frequent guest on television and radio, he enjoys presenting complex topics with humor and down-to-earth familiarity. He writes a blog called Love Good and is author of numerous articles that aim to make it easier for couples to succeed at marriage and committed partnership. Keith is passionate about lowering the stigma couples face for going to therapy and is candid about how his own marriage of 15 years was saved by the kinds of couples therapy interventions he explains in this seminar. He holds a Masters in Social Work from Virginia Commonwealth University and practiced psychiatric community mental health many years. Keith’s undergraduate degree in religion and spirituality deeply shaped his belief in the interconnectedness of life and the possibility of transformation.
Buy the Purchase Integrate Mindfulness with Couples Therapy -Practical Tools to Help Couples in Crisis – Keith Miller Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Integrate Mindfulness with Couples Therapy -Practical Tools to Help Couples in Crisis – Keith Miller Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Integrate Mindfulness with Couples Therapy -Practical Tools to Help Couples in Crisis – Keith Miller Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Integrate Mindfulness with Couples Therapy -Practical Tools to Help Couples in Crisis – Keith Miller Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Integrate Mindfulness with Couples Therapy -Practical Tools to Help Couples in Crisis – Keith Miller Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Integrate Mindfulness with Couples Therapy -Practical Tools to Help Couples in Crisis – Keith Miller Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Integrate Mindfulness with Couples Therapy -Practical Tools to Help Couples in Crisis – Keith Miller Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.