Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Integrating Polyvagal Theory in Clinical Practice with Stephen Porges, PhD & Deb Dana, LCSW – Stephen Porges, Deborah Dana Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Integrating Polyvagal Theory in Clinical Practice with Stephen Porges, PhD & Deb Dana, LCSW by Stephen Porges, Deborah Dana,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Stephen Porges, PhD | Deborah Dana
- 6 Hours 32 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 30, 2020
Watch researcher Stephen Porges and expert clinician Deb Dana in this rare virtual training to fully learn the theory and the practice of integrating Polyvagal into your clinical work.
In times of crisis, our clients may want to anchor in an autonomic state of calmness and social engagement. But our physiological state, emotions, and nervous state can override our capacity to be calm and we often mobilize into sympathetic fight and flight, anger and anxiety, or dorsal despair, disconnection, and collapse.
This pervasive threat may destabilize our nervous systems and limit our capacity to provide the cues to our clients consistent with our benevolent intentions to connect, support, and be present.
Now you can learn the science that explains how social behavior turns off defenses and promotes feeling safe – critical in the world of treating trauma – and how to inform your practice with this latest, and most respected, science.
Applying a Polyvagal perspective to our therapeutic strategies that witness and expand the capacity to feel safe – and use social behavior to regulate the physiological state – can be effective in treating psychological disorders that are dependent on defense systems.
Purchase today for this don’t miss training with Dr. Porges and Deb Dana.
|Manual – Integrating Polyvagal Theory in Clinical Practice (53.4 MB)||111 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Adaptive function of evolutionary changes in the autonomic nervous system (Porges)
Navigating the hierarchy through autonomic mapping
Anchoring in regulation
Engaging the vagal brake (Dana)
Connectedness: A biological imperative (Porges)
Identifying ruptures and practicing repair
Assessing the right degree of connection
How to have an autonomic conversation (Dana)
The Social Engagement System as a Portal of Co-regulation: Harnessing a Neuroception of Safety in Clinical Treatment (Porges)
Utilizing the individual pathways of the Social Engagement System (Dana)
A One Nervous System Model (Porges)
Guiding questions for Polyvagal Informed therapists (Dana)
Discussion and Q&A with Speakers
Kinsey Institute, Indiana University and Department of Psychiatry at the University of North Carolina- Chapel Hill
Stephen W. Porges, PhD, is Distinguished University Scientist at Indiana University, where he is the founding director of the Traumatic Stress Research Consortium within the Kinsey Institute. He holds the position of Professor of Psychiatry at the University of North Carolina and Professor Emeritus at the University of Illinois at Chicago and the University of Maryland.
Dr. Porges served as president of both the Society for Psychophysiological Research and the Federation of Associations in Behavioral & Brain Sciences and is a former recipient of a National Institute of Mental Health Research Scientist Development Award. He has published more than 300 peer reviewed scientific papers across several disciplines including anesthesiology, biomedical engineering, critical care medicine, ergonomics, exercise physiology, gerontology, neurology, neuroscience, obstetrics, pediatrics, psychiatry, psychology, psychometrics, space medicine, and substance abuse.
In 1994 Dr. Porges proposed the Polyvagal Theory, a theory that links the evolution of the mammalian autonomic nervous system to social behavior and emphasizes the importance of physiological state in the expression of behavioral problems and psychiatric disorders. The theory is leading to innovative treatments based on insights into the mechanisms mediating symptoms observed in several behavioral, psychiatric, and physical disorders.
He is the author of The Polyvagal Theory: Neurophysiological foundations of Emotions, Attachment, Communication, and Self-regulation (Norton, 2011), The Pocket Guide to the Polyvagal Theory: The Transformative Power of Feeling Safe (Norton, 2017) and co-editor of Clinical Applications of the Polyvagal Theory: The Emergence of Polyvagal-Informed Therapies (Norton, 2018).
Dr. Porges is also the creator of a music-based intervention, the Safe and Sound Protocol™, which currently is used by more than 1000 therapists to improve spontaneous social engagement, to reduce hearing sensitivities, and to improve language processing, state regulation, and spontaneous social engagement.
Financial: Stephen Porges is a Distinguished University Scientist at Indiana University; and a professor at the University of North Carolina. Dr. Porges has intellectual property rights, and receives royalties from Integrated Listening Systems (now Unyte). In addition, he holds patent rights licensed to NeuralSolution for the technology embedded in PhysioCam and in technologies embedded in products marketed by Unyte. He is an author for W. W. Norton and receives royalties. Dr. Porges receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Stephen Porges has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Deb Dana, LCSW is a clinician and consultant specializing in working with complex trauma. She is a consultant to the Traumatic Stress Research Consortium in the Kinsey Institute and clinical advisor to Khiron Clinics. She developed the Rhythm of Regulation Clinical Training Series and lectures internationally on ways Polyvagal Theory informs work with trauma survivors. Deb is the author of The Polyvagal Theory in Therapy: Engaging the Rhythm of Regulation, Polyvagal Exercises for Safety and Connection: 50 Client-Centered Practices, co-editor with Stephen Porges of Clinical Applications of the Polyvagal Theory: The Emergence of Polyvagal-Informed Therapies, and creator of the Polyvagal Flip Chart. rhythmofregulation.com
Financial: Deborah Dana maintains a private practice. She is an author for W.W. Norton and receives royalties. She receives a consulting fee from Indiana University; and the Veterans Administration. Ms. Dana receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Deborah Dana has no relevant non-financial relationship.
Buy the Purchase Integrating Polyvagal Theory in Clinical Practice with Stephen Porges, PhD & Deb Dana, LCSW – Stephen Porges, Deborah Dana Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Integrating Polyvagal Theory in Clinical Practice with Stephen Porges, PhD & Deb Dana, LCSW – Stephen Porges, Deborah Dana Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Integrating Polyvagal Theory in Clinical Practice with Stephen Porges, PhD & Deb Dana, LCSW – Stephen Porges, Deborah Dana Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Integrating Polyvagal Theory in Clinical Practice with Stephen Porges, PhD & Deb Dana, LCSW – Stephen Porges, Deborah Dana Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Integrating Polyvagal Theory in Clinical Practice with Stephen Porges, PhD & Deb Dana, LCSW – Stephen Porges, Deborah Dana Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Integrating Polyvagal Theory in Clinical Practice with Stephen Porges, PhD & Deb Dana, LCSW – Stephen Porges, Deborah Dana Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Integrating Polyvagal Theory in Clinical Practice with Stephen Porges, PhD & Deb Dana, LCSW – Stephen Porges, Deborah Dana Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.