Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Intensive 2-Day Workshop -Enhancing Executive Function -Going Beyond the Prefrontal Cortex – Lorelei Woerner-Eisner Course just 132USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Intensive 2-Day Workshop -Enhancing Executive Function -Going Beyond the Prefrontal Cortex by Lorelei Woerner-Eisner,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Lorelei Woerner-Eisner
- 11 Hours 46 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 23, 2017
- Fresh integrative research-based and clinically-proven techniques
- Explore principles of yoga, mindfulness, breath and the gut in developing: flexible thinking, memory, planning, organization, impulse control, emotional regulation, attending behavior, task initiation and habit building
- Strategies to cultivate motivation, efficacy, carry over and decrease fear, anxiety, resistance
- Modify sensory input to increase alertness or facilitate calming
This workshop brings fresh integrative research-based and clinically proven techniques to enhance initiation, engagement, attending behavior and memory, as well as processing and self-monitoring.
Together, we will explore integrative tools we can use with challenges such as: the kid who scores well on tests but performs poorly in school, who is distracted and impulsive, who lacks motivation or is hindered by anxiety.
We will explore the foundational elements of brain function, effects of the gut and sensory input, as well as stress and fear. Then we will devote our time to learning and experiencing specific strategies that will make a real difference in children’s lives:
- Developing healthy habits
- Mindfulness and meditation
- Self-generation and determination
- Impulsivity and healthy social connections
Sought after occupational therapist and international lecturer, Lorelei Woerner-Eisner shares her 20 plus years of experience, continuing education, and therapeutic techniques, as well as her integrative perspective on wellness.
This seminar will provide you with a broader and deeper view of executive function that will increase your effectiveness as a therapist. You will leave with ideas to stimulate your own creativity, and strategies to facilitate cooperation and carry-over in your clients. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to explore integrative and cutting-edge treatment ideas!
|Manual (6.69 MB)||181 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Principles of Executive Function
- Attention and sustained focus
- Engagement and initiation
- Optimization and monitoring
- Efficiency and sequencing
- Memory storage and retrieval
- Inquiry and analyzing
- Solution and organization
- Holarchical Model of EF
Levels of the Whole Person
- Physical – movement, posture and anatomy
- Breath and physiological systems
- Intellect – cognition, self-expression and sensory
- Personality – preferences, values and behaviors
- Emotional tone and the subjective
- Brain development & autonomic nervous system (ANS)
- Pruning and the use it or lose it principle
- Vagus nerve’s relation to physical and emotional effects
Effects of Stress on EF
- The effect on neural networks
- Cortisol and fight/flight effect on the brain
- The differences between fear and anxiety
- Getting to the basis of anger and frustration
The Gut Brain
- Enteric nervous system: the “second brain”
- Neurotransmitters in the gut that affect mood
- The ADHD-gut connection
- Enhance mood and memory through nutrition
- 3 developmental levels of regulation
- Swings effect on the Reticular Activating System
- Adjustments in sensory input to create balance
- Calm the sympathetic nervous system thru sensory input
Strategies to Develop Healthy Habits
- Using your mind to change your brain
- The power of thought and visualization
- Routines and steps to build habits
- Method of enhancing neurogenesis and neuroplasticity
Yoga, Mindfulness and Meditation Principles
- Mind-body-breath connection
- Yoga poses for self-regulation
- Interoception to build deeper self-awareness
- The power of the pause
Breath and Regulation Techniques
- Using breath to affect arousal levels
- Increasing and decreasing heart rate and blood pressure
- Supports movement and posture
- Techniques for focus, delayed gratification and processing in the pause
Sensory Processing Strategies
- Using the sensory systems to promote self-regulation and calm the sympathetic nervous system
- A look at rhythmicity and touch as factors in enhancing EF
- Learning requirements for memory
- Emotion-motivation connection
- Intrinsic motivation to enhance processing
- The driving force of optimism and hope
- How multi-tasking is counter-productive
- Strategies that support focus and recall
Putting the pause on Impulsivity
- Marshmallows: the importance of learning to wait
- Anti-rush therapy to promote waiting
- Do-overs to teach healthy alternatives
Self-Generation and Self-Determination
- Promote delayed gratification, self-monitoring, task initiation, emotional control
- Supporting persistence to stick with dull and challenging activities
- Allowing time for processing, planning and self-correction
Strategies for Healthy Social Connections:
- Using the whole self as a therapeutic tool: emotion, modeling and positioning
- The power of relationship in therapeutic effectiveness
- Cuing and facilitation to promote participation, engagement and increased independence
- Teaching tolerance and other awareness
Treatment Strategies for Challenging Emotions
- Decreasing stress to facilitate EF
- Understanding fear, as the basis for many challenging emotions
- Using the teachable-moment “failures”
Integrative Wellness Therapy
Lorelei Woerner- Eisner, OTR/L, C-IAYT, RYT500, a registered and licensed Occupational Therapist, Certified Yoga Therapist and a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher has over 20 years of practice in working with infants to seniors from a whole-person perspective. Lorelei is a recognized international lecturer and author. She has spoken across the country on a wide variety of topics related to therapy from a holistic perspective. Throughout her career, she has been driven by a passion to research, discover and create the most highly effective therapy techniques and tools to support lasting change with her broad range of clients’ needs. She has worked in pediatrics/sensory integration, rehabilitation, psychiatrics, acute care, home health, and skilled nursing settings. Lorelei is certified in: the Sensory Integration and Praxis Test, Yoga Therapy, Yoga Ed sm (a school-based yoga program), Hippotherapy, and Myofascial Release. She and her specially trained therapy dog Toma, work in a variety of settings including her private practice, Integrative Wellness Therapy. Born and raised in the Los Angeles area, Lorelei received a B.A. in Occupational Therapy from USC in 1993, a B.A. in Communications from Pepperdine University in 1986 and her 2-year Yoga Therapy certificate from Loyola Marymount University in 2007.
Financial: Lorelei Woerner-Eisner is the owner of Integrative Wellness Therapy. She has an employment relationship with Therapy in Action and the University of California Los Angeles. She is a compensated lecturer for the Bureau of Education and Research. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Lorelei Woerner-Eisner is a member of the International Association of Yoga Therapists.
Buy the Purchase Intensive 2-Day Workshop -Enhancing Executive Function -Going Beyond the Prefrontal Cortex – Lorelei Woerner-Eisner Course just 132USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Intensive 2-Day Workshop -Enhancing Executive Function -Going Beyond the Prefrontal Cortex – Lorelei Woerner-Eisner Course just 132USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Intensive 2-Day Workshop -Enhancing Executive Function -Going Beyond the Prefrontal Cortex – Lorelei Woerner-Eisner Course just 132USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Intensive 2-Day Workshop -Enhancing Executive Function -Going Beyond the Prefrontal Cortex – Lorelei Woerner-Eisner Course just 132USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Intensive 2-Day Workshop -Enhancing Executive Function -Going Beyond the Prefrontal Cortex – Lorelei Woerner-Eisner Course just 132USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Intensive 2-Day Workshop -Enhancing Executive Function -Going Beyond the Prefrontal Cortex – Lorelei Woerner-Eisner Course just 132USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Intensive 2-Day Workshop -Enhancing Executive Function -Going Beyond the Prefrontal Cortex – Lorelei Woerner-Eisner Course just 132USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.