Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Intensive Skin and Wound Care Course Day 1 -Core Skin & Wound Assessment & Treatment – Kim Saunders Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Intensive Skin and Wound Care Course Day 1 -Core Skin & Wound Assessment & Treatment by Kim Saunders,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Kim Saunders
- 6 Hours 1 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 23, 2017
Want Day 2? Click here for more information!
- Core skin and wound assessment skills
- Wound product categories: When to use, how to use, and when not to use
- Topical therapy triage
- Treatment skills per wound etiology
Wound care treatment in today’s healthcare environment is as challenging as ever. A wide variety of new treatment options, changing protocol guidelines and an ever-growing list of product choices can leave even those familiar with wound care questioning which path is best to follow. Attend this seminar and have those questions answered!
This course focuses on the essential skills required to provide state-of-the art care to wound care patients. Gain the tools necessary to overcome everyday frustrations and challenges associated with assessing and treating common wounds. Learn when and how to use wound care products and leave with clinical tips and strategies derived from evidence-based research and extensive clinical experience.
By attending this seminar you will gain a wealth of knowledge in proper wound care that goes beyond the skills you learned in school. Become a powerful part of the solution and a high-valued asset for your facility by attending and taking your wound care skills beyond basic to state-of-the-art!
|Manual (18.33 MB)||135 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Wound Bed Terminology
- Epithelization & Granulation
- Slough & Eschar
- Tunneling & Undermining
- Proliferative & Non-Proliferative Wound Edges
- Sanguineous & Sero-sanguineous
- Serous & Purulent
- Lymph & Fistula
Wound Products Determination by Wound Question
- Wet or Dry
- Flat or Depth
- Bacterial Concerns
- Protect from Incontinence
- Match Wound Etiology with Recommended Products
Core Assessment & Treatment per Etiology
- Arterial & Venous UPDATED GUIDELINES
- Pressure UPDATED GUIDELINES
- Shearing & Friction
- Surgical, Crush Injuries & Compartment Syndrome
- Skin Tear UPDATED TREATMENT GUIDELINES
- Classification of Gluteal Cleft & Buttock Wounds
Wounds and Bacteria
- Contamination, Colonization, Critical
- Colonization, Biofilm, Infection
- STONEES & NERDS
- Culture Standards: Levine Swab, Tissue,
- Aspiration, Bone
WOC Consulting, LLC
Kim Saunders, MSN/ED, RN, CWON®, CFCN, has extensive experiences as a wound, ostomy, and continence nurse across a variety of settings, including acute care, hospice, home health and skilled nursing facilities. As a respected expert in her field, Kim evolved her practice to be able to more fully share her insights as co-owner of WOC Consulting, LLC. In this role, she consults with healthcare systems on a variety of challenges that develop related to wound, ostomy, and incontinence-associated dermatitis. Some of the special projects her knowledge has been sought for include: guiding standardization of wound care formularies and pressure-relieving device selections, as well as a myriad of other processes to standardize and improve upon existing skin and wound care delivery. Her wound care experience goes beyond trouble-shooting the most challenging of patient wounds. It also includes expertise regarding the increasingly important ability to incorporate cost-effective care and reimbursement considerations at the bedside.
Kim is an active member of the Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society™ and the Advanced Wound Care Society. She has traveled the country extensively to deliver practice-changing wound care trainings to experienced healthcare professionals. Kim is also the author of the Wound Care Pocket Guide: Clinical Reference, Second Edition (PESI, 2017).
Financial: Kim Saunders has an employment relationship with Pardee Home Health and WOC Consulting. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Kim Saunders has no relevant nonfinancial relationships to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Intensive Skin and Wound Care Course Day 1 -Core Skin & Wound Assessment & Treatment – Kim Saunders Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Intensive Skin and Wound Care Course Day 1 -Core Skin & Wound Assessment & Treatment – Kim Saunders Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Intensive Skin and Wound Care Course Day 1 -Core Skin & Wound Assessment & Treatment – Kim Saunders Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Intensive Skin and Wound Care Course Day 1 -Core Skin & Wound Assessment & Treatment – Kim Saunders Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Intensive Skin and Wound Care Course Day 1 -Core Skin & Wound Assessment & Treatment – Kim Saunders Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Intensive Skin and Wound Care Course Day 1 -Core Skin & Wound Assessment & Treatment – Kim Saunders Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Intensive Skin and Wound Care Course Day 1 -Core Skin & Wound Assessment & Treatment – Kim Saunders Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.