Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS) and Parenting – Frank Anderson Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS) and Parenting by Frank Anderson,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Frank Anderson
- 6 Hours 14 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 16, 2020
Get to the real root of parenting challenges.
Even when parents are at the top of their game, the most routine curveballs—quarreling siblings, a child’s public meltdown, or a phone call from a teacher—can trigger unresolved shame, guilt, anger or disconnection in parents.
The Internal Family Systems (IFS) approach can help parents more fully:
- Understand and heal their own wounds that their children inevitably evoke
- Allow the parent to better set healthy, non-controlling limits
- Create a more nurturing family environment
- Talk to their children about difficult subjects by using “part of me language”
- Explore their reactive moments compassionately
- Co-parent in a way that’s supportive and collaborative that leads to greater maturity
- Recover from the inevitable moments when they “lose it”
- Take the necessary steps to repair with the child
Through exploring both attachment and parenting styles, as well as IFS interventions that work, you can help parents avoid triggered responses to their children.
|Manual – Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS) & Parenting (615.5 KB)||30 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Comprehensive, compassionate, non-pathologizing treatment approach
- Paradigm-shifting perspective on “psychopathology”
- Easily integrated into other therapeutic modalities
- Teach clients to access inner wisdom and self compassion
What IFS Brings to Parenting
- Incorporating parts language in the Family
- Positive intentions of all parts
- All parts welcome… really
Starting the Parenting Journey
- Family legacy – both the gifts and burdens
- Cultural and spiritual dimensions
- Parenting styles
- Attachment styles
Neuroscience and Development
- How brain development affects parents and children
- Developmental stages, attachment and parental response
- Parenting adolescents
When Parents Are Not at Their Best
- Reactive moments
- When kids become your perpetrator
- The different triggering scenario’s
- When parents overidentify with their children
Correct It, Don’t Perpetuate It
- How to recover and repair when parents lose it
- Direct access parenting
- Getting to the root of the reactivity
Improving the Co-Parenting Experience
- When parents aren’t aligned
- Creating a “Triggering Agreement”
From Reactive to Responsive
- Healing the wound
- The Parent Self
- Love and limits
- Maintaining the connection
- Single parenting
- Gender/sexuality issues
- Special needs children
- Parenting children with mental health issues
- Parenting adult children
Frank Anderson, MD, completed his residency and was a clinical instructor in psychiatry at Harvard Medical School. He is both a psychiatrist and psychotherapist and specializes in the treatment of trauma and dissociation. He is passionate about teaching brain-based psychotherapy and integrating current neuroscience knowledge with the IFS model of therapy.
Dr. Anderson is a lead trainer at the IFS Institute with Richard Schwartz and maintains a long affiliation with, and trains for, Bessel van der Kolk’s Trauma Center. He serves as an advisor to the International Association of Trauma Professionals (IATP) and was the former chair and director of the Foundation for Self-Leadership.
Dr. Anderson has lectured extensively on the Neurobiology of PTSD and Dissociation and wrote the chapter “Who’s Taking What” Connecting Neuroscience, Psychopharmacology and Internal Family Systems for Trauma in Internal Family Systems Therapy – New Dimensions. He co-authored a chapter on “What IFS Brings to Trauma Treatment in Innovations and Elaborations in Internal Family Systems Therapy” and recently co-authored Internal Family Systems Skills Training Manual.
Dr. Anderson maintains a private practice in Concord, MA.
Financial: Frank Anderson maintains a private practice. He receives a consulting fee from the Center for Self Leadership. Dr. Anderson receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Frank Anderson is the President of the Foundation for Self Leadership.
Buy the Purchase Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS) and Parenting – Frank Anderson Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS) and Parenting – Frank Anderson Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS) and Parenting – Frank Anderson Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS) and Parenting – Frank Anderson Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS) and Parenting – Frank Anderson Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS) and Parenting – Frank Anderson Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS) and Parenting – Frank Anderson Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.