Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Joint Replacements + Bundled Payments What Every Therapist & Nurse Needs to Know for Optimal Treatment and Reimbursement – Mark Huslig Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Joint Replacements + Bundled Payments What Every Therapist & Nurse Needs to Know for Optimal Treatment and Reimbursement by Mark Huslig,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Mark Huslig
- 5 Hours 40 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Sep 20, 2019
The challenges you face with patients undergoing outpatient total joint arthroplasty are steadily growing, especially in the era of Medicare’s bundled payments initiatives.
Ever evolving surgical techniques mean not every LE arthroplasty can be treated the same. There’s less time in the hospital, so you must be diligent to recognize and manage comorbidity dangers.
You’re pushed to find opioid-sparing approaches for your patients. Add to this Medicare’s new bundle payment model and you might find yourself overwhelmed, stressed, and ready to make a job change.
Don’t let the new Medicare value-based paradigm get the best of you and your practice.
Learn the best strategies for optimizing the episode of care by improving patient safety and outcomes. Better recognize and manage high-risk patients, avoiding readmission or a lapse in his or her recovery.
Find creative ways to stay within your budget under the 90 days allotted to your care. Learn all the ins and outs on how you and your facility can overcome the challenges and experience the reward from bundled payments.
Take your care and ultimately your facility to the next level in this timely recording.
Position yourself to succeed in the era of bundled payment initiatives for the total joint episode of care!
|Manual – Joint Replacements + Bundled Payments (6.6 MB)||138 Pages||Available after Purchase|
NAVIGATING LOWER EXTREMITY ARTHOPLASTY AND COMPLEX CARE
KNEE ARTHROPLASTY: WHY NOT ALL TOTAL KNEES ARE SURGICLALY BALANCED
- Manage extensor mechanism complication
- Manage the stiff knee
- Etiology of post-op extension and flexion deficits
- Unicompartmental knee arthroplasty (UKA) outcomes
- Long fixation components for valgus stress knee replacements
- Muscle activation patterns during walking and associations with TKA tibial implant migration
- CPM (Continuous Passive Motion) and implications under bundled payments
- Use of cryoneurolysis in multimodal pain management protocol
- Psychological comorbidity factors associated with non-compliance
- Restriction for return to sport
HIP ARTHROPLASTY: HOW TO AOVID DEFICITS AFTER THA
- Direct anterior approach’s effect on readmissions rates
- Reversible thalamic atrophy
- Avoid hip instability and limb length discrepancy
- Gait asymmetry
- Spinal instrumentation and impact on hip dislocation
- THA patients with fixed spinopelvic alignment from standing to sitting at higher risk
- Lumbar fusion involving the sacrum increases dislocation risk 8-fold
- Effects of piriformis tendon repair failure
- Electormyographic analysis implications
- Effects on gluteus medius and gluteus maximus
- Restriction for return to sport
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT BUNDLE PAYMENTS
- Breaking down Bundled Payments for Care Improvement initiative (BPCI) and Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement (CCJR)
- Breaking down Medicare’s role in value-based reimbursement
- Is your area of the country in the selected Metropolitan Statistical Areas outlined by Medicare?
- How your regional location affects the cost variation in Medicare spending for total joint replacements?
- Impact on post-acute care practice settings
POTENTIAL PAYOFF FROM BUNDLING
- How to case cost analysis in bundled payments
- What’s the relationship of implant cost to total surgical case cost?
- Latest on performance benchmarking
- Why hospital quality scores matter
- How to create orthopedic physician report cards
- What is allowed by Medicare in gain-sharing with hospitals
- Minimize narcotic use with patients
- The latest news in how CMS will pay for post-acute rehab services
- The role of tele-rehab in total joint cases
KEYS TO IMPROVE PATIENT OUTCOMES
- Tools used in risk stratifying patients prior to surgery
- Quality tools and templates
- What outcome reporting does Medicare require
- The American Joint Replacement Registry data to improve outcomes
- How to influence hospitals into collaborating and gain-sharing
- Medicare waivers under the bundled payment programs
- Beneficiary rights
Mark Huslig, PT, MHA, is the administrative director for Mercy Central Region of Therapy Services. Mercy Health system ranks among the top five in Truven Health Analytics and is a medical destination site for total joint arthroplasty.
Mr. Huslig has more than 30 years of experience in the management of occupational, physical, and speech therapy, and is a certified ASTYM provider. He is an expert in Medicare and Medicaid regulations, specifically on issues related to payment reform initiatives. Mr. Huslig has successfully integrated at-risk payment methodologies contracting into rehabilitative services.
He is a member of the American Physical Therapy Association and section member for Health and Policy, Orthopedics and Private Practice, along with serving as adjunct faculty for Missouri State University’s Occupational Therapy Program.
Financial: Mark Huslig is an adjunct faculty member at the Missouri State University. He has an employment relationship with Mercy Hospital. Mr. Huslig receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Mark Huslig has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Joint Replacements + Bundled Payments What Every Therapist & Nurse Needs to Know for Optimal Treatment and Reimbursement – Mark Huslig Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Joint Replacements + Bundled Payments What Every Therapist & Nurse Needs to Know for Optimal Treatment and Reimbursement – Mark Huslig Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Joint Replacements + Bundled Payments What Every Therapist & Nurse Needs to Know for Optimal Treatment and Reimbursement – Mark Huslig Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Joint Replacements + Bundled Payments What Every Therapist & Nurse Needs to Know for Optimal Treatment and Reimbursement – Mark Huslig Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Joint Replacements + Bundled Payments What Every Therapist & Nurse Needs to Know for Optimal Treatment and Reimbursement – Mark Huslig Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Joint Replacements + Bundled Payments What Every Therapist & Nurse Needs to Know for Optimal Treatment and Reimbursement – Mark Huslig Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Joint Replacements + Bundled Payments What Every Therapist & Nurse Needs to Know for Optimal Treatment and Reimbursement – Mark Huslig Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.