Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Kids in the Crossfire of Divorced and Blended Families -Interventions for Anxious, Depressed and Oppositional Children – Steve O’Brien Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Kids in the Crossfire of Divorced and Blended Families -Interventions for Anxious, Depressed and Oppositional Children by Steve O’Brien,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Steve O’Brien
- 6 Hours 6 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Nov 06, 2019
Children caught in the crossfire of divorce and those struggling with a new blended family frequently exhibit emotional and behavioral difficulties.
Children’s challenges may become exponential when divorce-related conflict is chronic and/or when parents’ new relationships lead to cohabitation or remarriage.
Kids end up stuck in the middle, taking on the role of fixer or therapist. Negative talk about each parent fuels blame games and regression while reunion fantasies persist.
Watch child-family psychologist, Dr. Steve O’Brien, who will provide you with a practical treatment approach for children struggling with anxiety, depression, and oppositional behavior secondary to divorced and blended family stressors.
Treatment techniques will include:
- Rapport-building and interview methods for children in divorce and blended family environments
- Distress-management skills for children facing the stress of family conflict and transition
- Strategies to improve co-parenting and to help blended families better integrate
- Family-focused art, play, and game therapy techniques
- Developmentally-tailored cognitive-behavioral interventions
- Effective treatments for family-related anxiety, depression, and oppositional behavior
- Practical tactics for teachers to assist distressed children in the classroom
Upon watching this recording, you will walk away with multiple clinical tools and leave feeling empowered to take on the challenges of helping children struggling with highly stressful family transitions.
|Manual – Kids in the Crossfire of Divorced and Blended Families (20.7 MB)||62 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Illinois Educators Webcast Instructions (0.02 MB)||Available after Purchase|
|Illinois Educators Evaluation Form (1.17 MB)||Available after Purchase|
|Instructions for ASHA Credit – SELF STUDY ONLY – 11/06/19 (38.5 KB)||Available after Purchase|
CHALLENGES FOR CHILDREN FACING DIVORCE & FAMILY TRANSITION
Multiple Losses, Multiple Reactions
- Divorce Do’s and Don’ts: How Kids Cope with Parental Missteps
- Reduce Children’s Distress due to Dysfunctional Co-Parenting
- Helping Kids Cope with Parents’ New Relationships
- Divorce-related Grief and Loss
Blended Families: In Reality, “Semi-Integrated if You’re Lucky”
- ”Blood is Thicker than Water”
- Through Children’s Eyes: Residential Invaders and Parent Stealers
- Healthier Family Functioning via Management rather than Resolution
- Guidelines for Smoother Stepparent-Child Relationships
- Strategies for Relationship Protection and Semi-Integration
TREATMENT TECHNIQUES FOR KIDS IN THE CROSSFIRE
Intervention Strategies for Anxious Children
- The 3-R Approach to Anxiety Management
- Daily Relaxation Rituals
- Child-Friendly CBT (No Homework!)
- Family-Focused Play/Art Therapy
- Transition-Management Skills for Dual Households
Intervention Strategies for Oppositional Children
- Root Causes of Oppositional/Defiant Behavior
- Defiance as expression of Anxiety and Depression
- Social-Emotional Behavioral Assessment
- Cooperation and Consequences vs. Compliance and Punishment
- Creative Alternatives to Traditional Behavior Modification
Intervention Strategies for Depressed Children
- Effective Rapport Building and Interpersonal Approaches
- Child-Friendly Mood Management Skills
- Game Play Therapy for Family Dynamic
- Therapeutic Technologies
- Emotive Communication Skill-Building
Interventions for High-Risk Children
- Vindictive/Revengeful Behavior
- Physically Destructive Behavior
- Aggressive/Violent Behavior
- Suicidal/Self-Harming Behavior
- Non-Suicidal Self Injury
- Repetitive Substance Abuse
- Socially Rejected/Excluded Children
Assisting Distressed Children at School: Tactics for Educators
- ”BASE” Method for Assessing Childhood Functioning
- Family-Related Stress and Academic/Learning Problems
- How Family Conflict Leads to Defiance at School
- Classroom Management for Disruptive Behaviors
- Special Accommodations for Highly Sensitive Children
- Feedback/Discussion Guidelines with Challenging Parents
- School-Wide Solutions for High-Risk Students
Dr. Steve O’Brien is a clinical psychologist with close to 30 years of experience treating children, adolescents, and families in his Clearwater, Florida practice. His specialty areas include treatment for childhood anxiety and depression, ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorders, and divorced/blended family adjustment. Dr. O’Brien utilizes an integrative model which tailors treatment to the developmental level of both children and parents. His approach integrates individual child therapy with intensive parental and familial interventions.
Dr. O’Brien has worked in a variety of clinical settings including community mental health centers, psychiatric hospitals, and medical clinics. He earned his PsyD at Nova Southeastern University and received specialized training in applied developmental psychology. Pediatric, child psychiatric, and school consultation is a significant part of his clinical work, and he is a frequent guest speaker in the Tampa Bay area. Dr. O’Brien previously worked as a continuing education provider for the Juvenile Welfare Board, and is currently a well-received speaker for PESI, training professionals primarily in the areas of child/adolescent mental health treatment and complex family issues. He served as associate professor at the Florida School of Professional Psychology from 2000 to 2016. While at the University, he developed a unique doctoral-level course, ‘Parent Consultation,’ designed for graduate students pursuing a concentration in child-family assessment and treatment. In 2015, Dr. O’Brien developed ‘Life@Home by Psychtouch.com,’ a first-of-its-kind clinical tool/app for obtaining a child’s perception of family life. He also serves as a media consultant for Spectrum Bay News 9, Tampa Bay’s 24-hour news source.
Financial: Steve O’Brien is in private practice. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Steve O’Brien is a member of the American Psychological Association; and the Florida Psychological Association.
Buy the Purchase Kids in the Crossfire of Divorced and Blended Families -Interventions for Anxious, Depressed and Oppositional Children – Steve O’Brien Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Kids in the Crossfire of Divorced and Blended Families -Interventions for Anxious, Depressed and Oppositional Children – Steve O’Brien Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Kids in the Crossfire of Divorced and Blended Families -Interventions for Anxious, Depressed and Oppositional Children – Steve O’Brien Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Kids in the Crossfire of Divorced and Blended Families -Interventions for Anxious, Depressed and Oppositional Children – Steve O’Brien Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Kids in the Crossfire of Divorced and Blended Families -Interventions for Anxious, Depressed and Oppositional Children – Steve O’Brien Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Kids in the Crossfire of Divorced and Blended Families -Interventions for Anxious, Depressed and Oppositional Children – Steve O’Brien Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Kids in the Crossfire of Divorced and Blended Families -Interventions for Anxious, Depressed and Oppositional Children – Steve O’Brien Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.