Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Lawsuits & Wounds -The Latest Trends & Risk Reduction Strategies to Protect Your Patients and Your License – Ann Kahl Taylor Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Lawsuits & Wounds -The Latest Trends & Risk Reduction Strategies to Protect Your Patients and Your License by Ann Kahl Taylor,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Ann Kahl Taylor
- 6 Hours 37 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 02, 2019
Nurse Sue was wondering why she was being called to the nursing administration office. She mentally went over the list of tasks she was already behind on, as she hurried to meet Terry, her boss. Terry had someone else in her office as Sue sat down. “Hi Sue, this is the lawyer from our corporate office. You remember Mr. F. who was in about a year ago? The family has filed a lawsuit related to the pressure injury care you provided to him. We will need a list of the wound care classes you have taken before you are expected to give a deposition next week.”
The panic set in very fast for this actual nurse. What went wrong with this all-too-real scenario? What is the facility’s responsibility? What should Sue do? Is Sue the only team member who should be pursued? You will be able to answer these questions, practice more confidently and formulate strategies to protect yourself after spending one enlightening day with Ann Taylor MS, RN, CWOCN®, National Wound Expert and Legal Consultant.
|Manual – Lawsuits & Wounds (4.1 MB)||119 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Resource Guide (133.8 KB)||12 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Braden Scale (87.5 KB)||2 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|MD Orders (172.1 KB)||Available after Purchase|
Lawsuits and Wounds
- Legal terms that should cause concern
- Commonly-cited failures in wound management
- Where do you find standards of care?
- Competencies you should have on file
- Staffing impact for patients and you
Policy Updates: What May Sound Unimportant One Day, Can Become Critical
- Photo documentation
- Assessment & reassessment
- Consultations you should request
- Don’t fail to follow your own policies!
Pressure Injury Prevention
- Avoidable versus unavoidable
- Skin failure
- Terminal ulcers
- Avoid failure to prevent injury
Assessments: The Courtroom Downfall
- Determine risk to put proper prevention measures in place
- Nutritional needs and realistic goals
- Mobility challenges solved!
- Develop an individualized plan of care
- Reassessment… again and again!
- Pain management strategies
- Do not fail to properly assess
Guideline Updates for Your Clinical Practice
- Pressure injuries
- Lower extremity ulcers
- Other skin damage
- Continuing education
Wound Care Challenges: It’s Not Always Pressure…
- Electronic charting
- Drop boxes
- The ‘ideal‘ wound notes
Take-Home Algorithms to Put into Practice Tomorrow
- Topical therapy
- Lower extremity ulcers
- Ostomy management
- Support surfaces
Case Studies: Costly Mistakes Made in Wound Care
- Risk assessment
- Topical formularies
- Wound assessment
- Differential diagnosis
- Care plans
- Patient record
Kahl WOC Consultants
Ann Taylor, MS, RN, CWOCN®, created Kahl WOC Consults in 2002 to provide wound care and legal consults across the care settings. With over 20 years of experience as a specialty nurse in wound, ostomy and continence nursing, she has a vast amount of knowledge about how to reduce the risk of legal exposure through incorporation of current wound management trends and protocols. Her practice in the legal arena is busy and has grown significantly.
Ann’s commitment to clinical excellence and patient outcomes is evident by her committee work with the Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society (WOCN™). She has also served on the Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses Certification Board, most recently on the Job Analysis Task Force. As an author, Ann has over 20 clinical wound abstracts and has created numerous policies, algorithms and guidelines for use in practice.
Financial: Ann Kahl Taylor is the owner of Kahl WOC Consults. She has an employment relationship with Spalding Regional Medical Center. Ms. Kahl Taylor receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Ann Kahl Taylor is a member of the national Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nurses Society (WOCN). She is a member of the WOCN Certification Board, Marketing Committee.
Buy the Purchase Lawsuits & Wounds -The Latest Trends & Risk Reduction Strategies to Protect Your Patients and Your License – Ann Kahl Taylor Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Lawsuits & Wounds -The Latest Trends & Risk Reduction Strategies to Protect Your Patients and Your License – Ann Kahl Taylor Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Lawsuits & Wounds -The Latest Trends & Risk Reduction Strategies to Protect Your Patients and Your License – Ann Kahl Taylor Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Lawsuits & Wounds -The Latest Trends & Risk Reduction Strategies to Protect Your Patients and Your License – Ann Kahl Taylor Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Lawsuits & Wounds -The Latest Trends & Risk Reduction Strategies to Protect Your Patients and Your License – Ann Kahl Taylor Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Lawsuits & Wounds -The Latest Trends & Risk Reduction Strategies to Protect Your Patients and Your License – Ann Kahl Taylor Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Lawsuits & Wounds -The Latest Trends & Risk Reduction Strategies to Protect Your Patients and Your License – Ann Kahl Taylor Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.