Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Legal and Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in Wisconsin – Daniel Icenogle Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Legal and Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in Wisconsin by Daniel Icenogle,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Daniel Icenogle
- Approx. 6 Hours
- Feb 11, 2021
A better understanding of your ethical and legal obligations can not only help you provide more effective treatment to your clients, but can help you avoid costly mistakes. This seminar will provide you with the necessary tools to avoid a wide range of ethical and legal pitfalls.
Watch attorney and emergency department physician Daniel L. Icenogle for an entertaining and enlightening day and leave with a greater understanding of the latest Wisconsin law as it relates to mental health. You will take home practical strategies to minimize and manage legal and ethical risks and you will learn how to immediately implement these risk reducing strategies into your practice.
If you purchase only one seminar this year, make it this one.
Confidentiality of Mental Health Records
- Interaction of State Mental Health and Federal AODA Privacy Laws
- Patient Access
- Release With Authorization
- When and to Whom Records Can Be Released
- Psychotherapy Notes
- What Are They?
- Who Controls Them?
- Disclosure Without Authorization
- Permitted Disclosures for Treatment
- Permitted Disclosures for Other Reasons
- Mandatory Disclosures
- HIV Records
Subpoenas, Court Orders, Testimony, and Law Enforcement
- Different Types of Subpoenas
- What Do You Have to do?
- Limitations on Subpoenas
- Court Orders
- Court Orders for Records
- Court Ordered Examinations
- Search Warrants
- Providing Testimony
- Therapist Privilege
- Trial Testimony
- Law Enforcement
- Authority to Obtain Information
- Areas of Uncertainty
- Disclosure of Impending Discharge
- Disclosure of Treatment of Certain Injuries
Voluntary and Involuntary Mental Health Commitments
- Grounds for an Involuntary Commitment
- Threat to Others
- Threat to Self
Balancing the Rights of Minors
- Mental Health Records and the Rights of Minors
- Rights of Minors to Refuse/Consent to Treatment
- Access to Records
- Rights of Minors to Control Access to Their Records
- Alcohol, Drug Abuse and Treatment Issues for Minors
- Parental Rights
- Divorce Issues
- Custodial vs. Non-Custodial Parents
- Foster Parents
- Adoptive Parents
- Educational Health Records and FERPA
- Minors and Medical Treatment
Professional Boundary Issues
- Boundary Issues: Therapeutic
- The Dual Relationship
- Special Issues for Rural Providers
- Social Media
- Boundary Issues: Civil Liability
- Boundary Issues: Regulatory Issues
- Process and Procedure
- Telehealth and Teletherapy
DANIEL L. ICENOGLE, JD, M.D. is a health law attorney and an emergency department physician, practicing law in the firm of Icenogle & Associates, LLC, Readstown, Wisconsin, which provides a variety of health law services for physicians, hospitals and other medical providers. He is a 1981 graduate of Loyola Stritch School of Medicine and a 1992 cum laude graduate of the University of Wisconsin Law School. He was formerly chair of the board of directors for the Wisconsin State Bar Health Law Section, and is a member of the American Health Lawyers Association. He is also a member of the Wisconsin Medical Society and its Council on Health Care Access and Financing.
Financial: Daniel Icenogle receives compensation as an Emergency Department Medical Director for Vernon Memorial Hospital and as a Senior Attorney for Icenogle and Associates, LLC. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Daniel Icenogle has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Legal and Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in Wisconsin – Daniel Icenogle Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Legal and Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in Wisconsin – Daniel Icenogle Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Legal and Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in Wisconsin – Daniel Icenogle Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Legal and Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in Wisconsin – Daniel Icenogle Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Legal and Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in Wisconsin – Daniel Icenogle Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Legal and Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in Wisconsin – Daniel Icenogle Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Legal and Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in Wisconsin – Daniel Icenogle Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.