Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Legal & Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in Idaho – Shane Bengoechea Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Legal & Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in Idaho by Shane Bengoechea,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Shane Bengoechea
- 6 Hours 11 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 01, 2019
For those working in the mental/behavioral health field, dealing with the day-to-day challenges of treating clients can be overwhelming in and of itself. However, the administrative and legal responsibilities are equally crucial. There are weighty decisions – the legal and prudent responses to a wide variety of situations – that demand a proper legal awareness in order to stay in compliance.
Without such knowledge, many well-meaning providers may face grave legal and financial consequences. The purpose of this practical recording is to gain important guidance and insight into mental health laws and regulations.
|Manual – Legal & Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in Idaho – Part 1 (19.91 MB)||110 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Manual – Legal & Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in Idaho – Part 2 (22.93 MB)||123 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Mental Health Professionals & Family Law
- Parental Rights
- Legal and Physical Custody
- Custodial Factors
- Custody Evaluations
- Expert vs. Fact Testimony
- Child Abuse Allegations
- Parental Alienation Syndrome
- Consent for Treatment When Parents are Divorcing/Divorced
- Deal with Minor’s Counsel
- Age of Majority
- Access to Records
- Minor’s Consent to Treatment
- Right to Refuse Treatment
Confidentiality of Mental Health Records
- When and to Whom Records Can Be Released
- Mandatory Disclosures
- Alcohol/Drug Records
- HIV Records
- HIPAA Update/Business Associate Agreement
Respond to Subpoenas and Court Orders
- Confidentiality vs. Testimonial Privileges
- Types of Subpoenas
- Duty to Respond
- Time Limits
- Assert Confidentiality
- Produce Documents
- Limit the Amount of Disclosure
- Motions to Quash
Administrative Disciplinary Proceedings
- Codes of Ethics
- Violations of State Laws/Regulations
- Investigations by Regulatory Agency
- Conflicts of Interest
- Informed Consent
Professional Ethics, Boundary Issues and Legal Liability
- Right to Refuse Medication
- Restraints and Seclusion
- Duty to Warn
Bengoechea Law Office, PLLC
Shane O. Bengoechea is the owner of the law firm of Bengoechea Law Office, PLLC, in Boise, where he has a general practice and specializes in the area of health care, insurance, personal injury, business, contracts and corporate law. Prior to being in private practice, Mr. Bengoechea was of counsel for Saetrum Law Offices, the Chief staff attorney for Blue Cross of Idaho, city attorney for the City of Twin Falls, ID and taught business law as an adjunct professor for 10 years. Mr. Bengoechea received his law degree from Gonzaga School of Law and is a member of the Idaho Bar and the United State District Court of Idaho. He is a frequent speaker on various legal topics including governmental law.
Financial: Shane Bengoechea is the owner of Bengoechea Law Office, PLLC. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Shane Bengoechea is a member of the Idaho Bar; and the United State District Court of Idaho.
Buy the Purchase Legal & Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in Idaho – Shane Bengoechea Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Legal & Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in Idaho – Shane Bengoechea Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Legal & Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in Idaho – Shane Bengoechea Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Legal & Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in Idaho – Shane Bengoechea Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Legal & Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in Idaho – Shane Bengoechea Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Legal & Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in Idaho – Shane Bengoechea Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Legal & Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in Idaho – Shane Bengoechea Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.