Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Legal & Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in New Hampshire – Biron Bedard, Nicholas F. Casolaro Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Legal & Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in New Hampshire by Biron Bedard, Nicholas F. Casolaro,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Biron Bedard | Nicholas F. Casolaro
- 5 Hours 26 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- May 29, 2019
A better understanding of your ethical and legal obligations can not only help you provide more effective treatment to your clients, but can help you avoid costly mistakes. This recording will provide you with the necessary tools to avoid a wide range of ethical and legal pitfalls.
If you watch only one recording this year, make it this one. Watch attorneys Biron Bedard and Andrea Daly for an entertaining and enlightening content and leave with a greater understanding of the latest New Hampshire law as it relates to mental health.
You will take home practical strategies to minimize and manage legal and ethical risks and you will learn how to immediately implement these risk reducing strategies into your practice.
|Manual – Legal & Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in New Hampshire (4.35 MB)||193 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Confidentiality of Records
- HIPAA Privacy Rules and Effect on State law
- Disclosure Requirements
- Mandatory Reporting Requirements
- Consequences of Improper Reporting and Disclosure
- Releases for Treatment, Payment, and Healthcare Operations
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Business Associates
- Psychotherapy Notes
- The HI TECH Act
Responding to Subpoenas, Court Orders, and Law Enforcement Personnel
- Types of Subpoenas, Duty to Respond, Time Limits
- Court Orders:
- Duty to Respond, Search Warrants
- Law Enforcement
- Authority to Obtain Information, Investigations, Development of Policies and Procedures to Respond
HIPAA 101 – Revised Federal Confidentiality Regulations
- What is HIPAA Today?
- How Do I Comply with the Revised Regulations?
- What Are “Psychotherapy Notes”?
- When May I Release Records?
- How Much Paperwork Will This be for My Office?
Balancing the Rights of Minors & Parents
- Minors Rights
- Age of Majority
- Access to Records
- Rights of Minors to Refuse/Consent to Medication and Treatment
- Alcohol, Drug Abuse and Treatment Issues for Minors
- Parental Rights
- Custodial and Divorce Factors
- Child Abuse Allegations
- Custodial vs. Non-Custodial Parent’s Rights to Records
Voluntary and Involuntary Mental Health Commitments
- Reasons to Use a Voluntary Commitment
- Reasons to Use an Involuntary Commitment
- Grounds for an Involuntary Commitment: Dangerousness (as Defined by Statute)
Professional Ethics and Boundary Issues
- Consent Elements and Competency Issues
- Individual’s Legal Rights
- Informed Consent
- Boundary Issues: Where the Lines are Blurred
- Board of Health Professionals Investigation – Disciplinary Proceedings
Legal Liabilities for the Professional
- Duty to Warn Issues
- Professional Obligations and Standards
- Fraud & Abuse Issues
- Billing & Coding Errors
BIRON BEDARD is a director and shareholder with the law firm Ransmeier & Spellman, P.C., in Concord, New Hampshire. He represents a number of mental healthcare providers and skilled nursing facilities in his practice. The focus areas of his practice include litigation, business and commercial transactions, as well as mental health law.
Mr. Bedard is admitted to practice in New Hampshire and Maine, as well as the United States District Court, District of New Hampshire, and District of Vermont, and the United States Bankruptcy Court, District of New Hampshire. He was first admitted to the Bar over 20 years ago following receipt of his J.D. degree from the University of New Hampshire School of Law, and a B.A. degree, with honors, from St. Anselm College.
Financial: Biron Bedard is a director and shareholder with Ransmeier & Spellman, PC. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Biron Bedard has no relevant nonfinancial relationship to disclose.
Nicholas F. Casolaro is an attorney in the litigation department of McLane Middleton, Professional Association. Nick assists clients on a wide variety of business and civil litigation matters, with a focus on intellectual property and employment litigation. He also has extensive experience defending licensed mental health practitioners and medical professionals before New Hampshire and Massachusetts licensing boards. In addition to his litigation practice, Nick provides risk management advice to mental health professionals and organizations and manages clients’ intellectual property portfolios.
He received his J.D. for the University of New Hampshire School of Law (formerly Franklin Pierce Law Center) and his B.A. from the College of the Holy Cross. Nick is admitted to practice law in New Hampshire and Massachusetts and in the United States District Courts for the Districts of New Hampshire and Massachusetts, as well as the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit. For more information, please see www.mclane.com.
Financial: Nicholas Casolaro is an attorney for McLane Middleton, Professional Association. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Nicholas Casolaro has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Legal & Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in New Hampshire – Biron Bedard, Nicholas F. Casolaro Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Legal & Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in New Hampshire – Biron Bedard, Nicholas F. Casolaro Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Legal & Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in New Hampshire – Biron Bedard, Nicholas F. Casolaro Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Legal & Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in New Hampshire – Biron Bedard, Nicholas F. Casolaro Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Legal & Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in New Hampshire – Biron Bedard, Nicholas F. Casolaro Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Legal & Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in New Hampshire – Biron Bedard, Nicholas F. Casolaro Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Legal & Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in New Hampshire – Biron Bedard, Nicholas F. Casolaro Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.