Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Legal & Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in Oregon – Paul A. Cooney, David J. Madigan Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Legal & Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in Oregon by Paul A. Cooney, David J. Madigan,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Paul A. Cooney | David J. Madigan
- 5 Hours 59 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Feb 17, 2020
A better understanding of your ethical and legal obligations can not only help you provide more effective treatment to your clients but can help you avoid costly mistakes. This program will provide you with the necessary tools to avoid a wide range of ethical and legal pitfalls.
If you watch only one recording this year, make it this one. Join attorneys Paul Cooney and David Madigan for this entertaining and enlightening program and leave with a greater understanding of the latest Oregon law as it relates to mental health. You will take home practical strategies to minimize and manage legal and ethical risks, and you will learn how to immediately implement these risk-reducing strategies into your practice.
|Manual – Legal & Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in Oregon (2.66 MB)||67 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Professional Ethics and Boundary Issues
- Informed Consent Issues
- Ethics & Board Complaints
Legal Liabilities of the Professional
- Current Litigation Trends & Liability for Lost Data
- Clients Who Threaten You or Your Staff
- Business Issues for the Private Practitioner
- Business Issues for the Rural Practitioner
- Duty to Warn
- Suicidal Patients – Treatment and Documentation
- Abuse Reporting – Child/Elder/Developmentally Disabled
Balance the Rights of Minors & Parents
- Minors Rights
- Age of Majority
- Access to Records
- Rights of Minors to Refuse/Consent to Medication and Treatment
- Parental Rights
- Custodial and Divorce Factors
- Child Abuse Allegations
- Custodial vs. Non-Custodial Parent’s Rights to Records
Confidentiality of Mental Health Records
- When and to Whom Records Can Be Released
- Mandatory Disclosure Requirements
- Alcohol/Drug and AIDS/HIV Treatment Records
- Necessary Documentation
Compliance with HIPAA and State Confidentiality Laws
- What Protections are Necessary to Insure Compliance?
- What are the Potential Liability Issues for Breaches of Confidentiality?
- What are the “Best Practices” for Health Care Providers to Insure Compliance/
- Practicing in the Digital Age
Responding to Subpoenas, Court Orders and Law Enforcement
- Types of Subpoenas
- Duty to Respond
- Time Limits
- Court Orders
- Duty to Respond
Litigation Issues & Board Complaints
- How to Prepare for a Deposition
- Documentation Issues
- What Can Be Done in Advance to Better Protect the Provider and the Clients
Ethics of Electronic Communication
- Email and Texting
- Tele-Mental Health
Paul A. Cooney, J.D., is a healthcare attorney who has been in practice for 22 years. Mr. Cooney is managing partner at Cooney, Cooney and Madigan, LLC where he specializes in healthcare litigation and represents a wide variety of healthcare professionals in all aspects of their practice. Mr. Cooney is general counsel for the Oregon Psychological Association. He represents mental health professionals in malpractice cases, licensing and discipline matters, as well as general business matters. He is licensed to practice in both Oregon and Washington and is a frequent speaker on legal issues and risk management.
Financial: Paul Cooney is managing partner at Cooney, Cooney and Madigan LLC. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Paul Cooney has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Attorney at Law
Cooney, Cooney and Madigan LLC
David J. Madigan, J.D., is a partner at Cooney, Cooney and Madigan, LLC. Dave has been in practice for 13 years and is licensed in both Oregon and Washington. As a healthcare attorney, Dave’s practice focuses on defending board complaints and advising healthcare practices on federal regulations, including Medicare, HIPAA, and Stark regulations, as well as setting up group practices. In the Cooney, Cooney and Madigan office, Dave is known as the subpoena guru.
Financial: David J. Madigan is partner at Cooney, Cooney and Madigan LLC. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: David J. Madigan has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Legal & Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in Oregon – Paul A. Cooney, David J. Madigan Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Legal & Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in Oregon – Paul A. Cooney, David J. Madigan Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Legal & Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in Oregon – Paul A. Cooney, David J. Madigan Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Legal & Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in Oregon – Paul A. Cooney, David J. Madigan Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Legal & Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in Oregon – Paul A. Cooney, David J. Madigan Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Legal & Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in Oregon – Paul A. Cooney, David J. Madigan Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Legal & Ethical Issues in Behavioral Health in Oregon – Paul A. Cooney, David J. Madigan Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.