Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Making Virtual Psychotherapy a Relational Experience – Janina Fisher Course just 54USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Making Virtual Psychotherapy a Relational Experience by Janina Fisher,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Janina Fisher
- 3 Hours 54 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 06, 2020
In a climate of fear and isolation that equally affects us all, therapists are now being asked to help clients deal with the practical challenges of self-isolation in a time of danger and heightened anxiety—and doing so in isolation. Worse yet, telehealth requires the sudden acquisition of new technical skills and facing any phobias we and the clients have about the use of technology.
Without the contact we and they value as the heart and soul of psychotherapy, virtual psychotherapy can feel distant and impersonal just when clients have an increased need for connection. But it does not have to be!
This recording addresses how to overcome the limitations of telehealth technology to make remote psychotherapy a warm and relational experience.
- Practical tips for making virtual psychotherapy feel personal and connected
- Resources for helping clients tolerate fear and loneliness
- Interactive neurobiological regulation: using our nervous systems to regulate the client’s nervous system
|Manual – Making Virtual Psychotherapy a Relational Experience (3.3 MB)||41 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Challenges to helping clients in a time of pandemic
- Fear of what will happen
- Isolation or forced proximity
- Moving from face-to-face to virtual psychotherapy
Addressing technical challenges and technophobia
- Collaboration: “we are in this together”
- Celebrating growth and mastery
Fear and the body
- “Inside threat” versus “outside threat”
- The impact of danger on the brain and body
- Somatic interventions for supporting immune system function
- Mindfulness-based interventions for calming the body
Increasing relational contact in virtual space
- Making use of the social engagement system
- Increasing feelings of “being fully present”
- Capitalizing on somatic techniques for increasing relationality
Janina Fisher, Ph.D., is a licensed clinical psychologist and former instructor at The Trauma Center, a research and treatment center founded by Bessel van der Kolk. Known as an expert on the treatment of trauma, Dr. Fisher has also been treating individuals, couples and families since 1980.
She is past president of the New England Society for the Treatment of Trauma and Dissociation, an EMDR International Association Credit Provider, Assistant Educational Director of the Sensorimotor Psychotherapy Institute, and a former Instructor, Harvard Medical School. Dr. Fisher lectures and teaches nationally and internationally on topics related to the integration of the neurobiological research and newer trauma treatment paradigms into traditional therapeutic modalities.
She is co-author with Pat Ogden of Sensorimotor Psychotherapy: Interventions for Attachment and Trauma (2015) and author of Healing the Fragmented Selves of Trauma Survivors: Overcoming Internal Self-Alienation (2017) and the forthcoming book, Working with the Neurobiological Legacy of Trauma (in press).
Financial: Janina Fisher is in private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Janina Fisher has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Making Virtual Psychotherapy a Relational Experience – Janina Fisher Course just 54USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Making Virtual Psychotherapy a Relational Experience – Janina Fisher Course just 54USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Making Virtual Psychotherapy a Relational Experience – Janina Fisher Course just 54USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Making Virtual Psychotherapy a Relational Experience – Janina Fisher Course just 54USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Making Virtual Psychotherapy a Relational Experience – Janina Fisher Course just 54USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Making Virtual Psychotherapy a Relational Experience – Janina Fisher Course just 54USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Making Virtual Psychotherapy a Relational Experience – Janina Fisher Course just 54USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.