Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Managing Challenging Patient Behaviors -101 De-escalation Strategies for Healthcare Professionals – Valerie Vestal Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Managing Challenging Patient Behaviors -101 De-escalation Strategies for Healthcare Professionals by Valerie Vestal,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Valerie Vestal
- 5 Hours 43 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- May 13, 2020
In today’s healthcare environment, professionals are challenged to do more with less. Reduced staffing and (at times, the seemingly unrealistic) increased demands from patients, family members and other visitors can all contribute to burnout. Adding to the complicating factors, you are continually expected to achieve optimal patient outcomes, ensure safety and quality goals, and strive for even higher levels on satisfaction scores.
In this recording, expert clinician, Valerie R. Vestal, MSN, PMHNP-BC, will provide you with practical tips and tools that you can use immediately when faced with challenging patient and family behaviors. This program includes practical strategies to help you cope with difficult situations like aggression, dementia, and attention-seeking behaviors while maintaining patient and staff safety. The program will be filled with opportunities to apply many of these strategies through real patient situations, case studies and recorded interactive discussions. Don’t miss this chance to learn techniques you can implement successfully with your most difficult patients.
|Manual – Managing Challenging Patient Behaviors (2.4 MB)||54 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Lowering Risk for Dangerousness in Patient Encounters
- Priority is Safety
- Understanding Risk for Dangerousness
- Mechanisms for Coping
- Strategies to Deal with the Angry Patient
- Treatment Focused
- Do No Harm
- Clear Boundaries
Evaluating the Patient
- Ask the Right Questions
- Understand Patient’s Motivation
- Motivational Interviewing: Asking, Listen, Inform
- Engage Patients in Focused Communication
- Listen with Empathy
- Empower the Patient
Interpersonal Effectiveness Skills
- What Type of Communicator Are You?
- Reciprocal Communication Strategies
- Clinician Self-Care
Engage Patients in Focused Communication
- Understand Patient’s Level of Communication
- Support the Patient’s Goal
- Multi-Disciplinary Intervention
Treatment Team Concept
- Navigating Difficult Dynamics
- Mediation & Leadership Roles
- Engage Families Constructively
Understanding Challenging Symptoms
- The Mentally Ill Patient
- Know Your Limits
- Understand Chronic & Severe Mental Illness
Severe Mental Illness
- Schizophrenia/Schizoaffective Disorders
- Substance-Induced Psychosis
- Bipolar Disorder
- Major Depression
- Anxiety Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
Disorders with Unique Risk
- Developmental Disabilities
- Substance Abuse
- Special Considerations for Violent Patients
- Sexual Assault
- Domestic Violence
- Suicidal Ideation & Risk
Platinum Performance by Valerie
Valerie R. Vestal, MSN, PMHNP-BC., is a Board-Certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner. She has worked both in a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) and in an outpatient private practice. In the PHP program, she has been responsible to identify patients at high risk for aggression and those who have histories of repeated violent behavior. Valerie is skilled at managing crisis intervention, minimizing physical and psychological harm for staff and patients.
Additionally, she serves in the United States Navy Reserve and was deployed to the Warrior Transition Program. Valerie was responsible to ease the reintegration process for sailors and families. She also continues to provide health assessments and psychological evaluations for military members.
Valerie is a highly sought-after speaker, typically focusing on challenging patient behaviors. She has shared her expertise with multidisciplinary audiences throughout the country and a sea on a cruise ship.
Financial: Valerie Vestal is the director and founder of Platinum Performance by Valerie. She has an employment relationship with Moodtreatment Center. Ms. Vestal receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Valerie Vestal has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Managing Challenging Patient Behaviors -101 De-escalation Strategies for Healthcare Professionals – Valerie Vestal Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Managing Challenging Patient Behaviors -101 De-escalation Strategies for Healthcare Professionals – Valerie Vestal Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Managing Challenging Patient Behaviors -101 De-escalation Strategies for Healthcare Professionals – Valerie Vestal Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Managing Challenging Patient Behaviors -101 De-escalation Strategies for Healthcare Professionals – Valerie Vestal Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Managing Challenging Patient Behaviors -101 De-escalation Strategies for Healthcare Professionals – Valerie Vestal Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Managing Challenging Patient Behaviors -101 De-escalation Strategies for Healthcare Professionals – Valerie Vestal Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Managing Challenging Patient Behaviors -101 De-escalation Strategies for Healthcare Professionals – Valerie Vestal Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.