Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Managing Challenging Patient & Family Behaviors -101 Strategies for Healthcare Professionals – Latasha Ellis Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Managing Challenging Patient & Family Behaviors -101 Strategies for Healthcare Professionals by Latasha Ellis,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Latasha Ellis
- Full Day
- Audio and Video
- Jan 18, 2017
- High-Risk Patient Situations
- ETOH & Substance Abuse
- Managing the Family Dynamics
- Anger & Aggression
- Manipulative Behavior
- Violent Patients
- Dementia-Related Behaviors
- Suicidal Ideation
In today’s healthcare environment, professionals are challenged to do more with less. Reduced staffing and increased (at times the seemingly unrealistic) demands from patients, family members and other visitors can all contribute to burnout. Adding to the complicating factors, you are continually expected to achieve optimal patient outcomes, ensure safety and quality goals, and strive for even higher levels on satisfaction scores.
In this interactive seminar, expert clinician, Latasha Ellis, MSW, LCSW, will provide you with practical tips and tools that you can use immediately when faced with challenging patient and family behaviors. This program includes practical strategies to help you cope with difficult situations like aggression, dementia and attention seeking behaviors while maintaining patient and staff safety. The day will be filled with opportunities to apply many of these strategies through real patient situations, case studies and interactive discussions. Don’t miss this chance to learn techniques you can implement successfully with your most difficult patients.
|Webcast Manual (1.07 MB)||27 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Difficult Patient Encounters
- Why are challenging behaviors presenting?
- Five key strategies to use with all patients
Major Categories of Challenging Behaviors
- Anger and aggression
- Acute crisis (sexual assault, domestic violence)
- Suicide ideations
- Severe mental illness & psychiatric diagnosis
- Personality disorders
- Substance abuse
- Dementia vs. delirium
Contributing Factors of Difficult Encounters
- Patient and Family
- Patient’s story and valuing diversity
- Family dynamics
- Provider’s Role
- Managing our emotions and bodies
- Emotional intelligence
- Situational/ Environmental factors
- Early detection/warning signs
- Identifying and supporting needs and strengths
- Avoid the misuse of power
- Effective communication as key
- The Interactive Model
- Motivational interviewing (empathy, empowering)
- The concept of “Blending”
- Nonverbal Blending
- Verbal Blending
- Encountering Aggressive Behavior
- Conflict resolution
- Effective reinforcement
- Limit setting and consequences
Beneficiaries of Effective Management
- Healthcare provider
Latasha Ellis, MSW, LCSW, is a psychotherapist and consultant, having served patients across diverse clinical settings, including: community mental health clinics, inpatient and outpatient medical facilities, the state of MD Department of Corrections, and the VA School for the Deaf, Blind and Multi-disabled. She is presently the owner and CEO of AHSAT Counseling and Consulting, PLLC.
Through her current private practice, Latasha works closely with area hospitals for the provision of psychological services to cardiac, pulmonary, and oncology patients. She is also a certified clinical supervisor with the National Association of Social Workers, North Carolina Chapter.
In addition to her clinical experience, Latasha provides trainings throughout the country drawing from her expertise on challenging behaviors and enjoys delivering corporate workshops/ seminars on a variety of topics pertinent to workplace challenges as well. She is a certified trainer of Managing Aggressive Behaviors (MAB), through The University of Oklahoma OUTREACH; a program that emphasizes prevention, non-physical intervention strategies, and non-pain producing physical intervention techniques.
Latasha’s passion for the field of mental health and behavior management is exemplified by her role as Field Instructor for various universities. She has trained students at the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill, University of North Dakota, Old Dominion University, and Norfolk State University.
Latasha holds a Bachelors of Social Work (BSW) degree from Morgan State University and a Master of Social Work (MSW) degree from the University of Maryland at Baltimore. Her MSW degree holds a concentration in Clinical Social Work with a primary specialization in Mental Health and a secondary specialization in Management and Community Organization. Latasha is currently writing her dissertation in pursuit of her PhD.
Financial: Latasha Ellis maintains a private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-Financial: Latasha Ellis has no relevant nonfinancial relationships to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Managing Challenging Patient & Family Behaviors -101 Strategies for Healthcare Professionals – Latasha Ellis Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Managing Challenging Patient & Family Behaviors -101 Strategies for Healthcare Professionals – Latasha Ellis Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Managing Challenging Patient & Family Behaviors -101 Strategies for Healthcare Professionals – Latasha Ellis Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Managing Challenging Patient & Family Behaviors -101 Strategies for Healthcare Professionals – Latasha Ellis Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Managing Challenging Patient & Family Behaviors -101 Strategies for Healthcare Professionals – Latasha Ellis Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Managing Challenging Patient & Family Behaviors -101 Strategies for Healthcare Professionals – Latasha Ellis Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Managing Challenging Patient & Family Behaviors -101 Strategies for Healthcare Professionals – Latasha Ellis Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.