Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Managing Pediatric Respiratory Conditions – Stephen Jones Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Managing Pediatric Respiratory Conditions by Stephen Jones,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Stephen Jones
- Full Day
- Audio and Video
- Dec 08, 2016
- Urgent & Emergent Respiratory Situations
- Upper vs. Lower Airway Conditions
- Critical Assessment Clues to Cause
- Pharmacological, Technological & Non-Pharmacological Management
- Unique Airway Challenges in Children
I can’t breathe, my chest hurts, I can’t stop coughing… All of these sound familiar?
Children with respiratory conditions may present with acute illnesses, flare-ups of chronic conditions or life-threatening complications. Whether you have experience caring for them every day or find yourself intermittently expected to provide pediatric care, it is imperative to be prepared to identify the condition and intervene appropriately. Stephen Jones, MS, RN, PNP, ET, will provide you with the knowledge you need to manage the numerous respiratory conditions that affect pediatric patients. He will discuss the pharmacological, technological and non-pharmacological management for upper and lower respiratory conditions including critical assessment clues and emergency interventions. Attend this fast-paced, informative and upbeat seminar and you’re guaranteed to leave this day with the skills and knowledge you need to immediately improve outcomes for your pediatric patients.
|Manual – Outline | Managing Pediatric Respiratory Conditions (1.33 MB)||52 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Manual – Slides & Outline | Managing Pediatric Respiratory Conditions (20.2 MB)||197 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Pulmonary Assessment & the “5” Fingered Assessment
- Adventitious Lung Sounds
- Clubbing, Pallor & Cyanosis
- Oxyhemoglobin Dissociation Curve
- Ventilation, Diffusion & Accessory Muscles
- Diagnostics Consideration:
- Pulmonary Function Testing (PFT)
- Airway Clearance: Techniques & Technologies
- The Do’s & Don’ts of Suctioning
- What the Chest X-ray is Telling You
- Lab Values: Normal vs. Baseline
- Determining Critical Clues
Unique Airway Challenges
- Pediatric Patient is not a Small Adult:
- Anatomical and Physiological Differences
- Increased Oxygen Consumption Rates
- The Allergic Cascade
- The Concept of Linked Airways
- Airway Inflammation
- Hygiene Hypothesis
Non-Pharmacological and Technological Management
- Oxygen Therapy
- Devices used for both low and high flow rates
- Pulse Oximetry – What Does It Really Mean?
- Chest X-ray interpretation
- Medication Delivery Devices
- Dry Powder Inhalers (DPI)
- Asthma Medications
- Steroids: IV vs. Oral
- Antihistamines: First and Second Generation
- Emergency Medications
Urgent & Emergent Respiratory Conditions
- Tips for Quick Identification
- Critical Interventions for:
- Flail Chest
- Rib Trauma
- Anaphylactic Reaction
- Foreign Body Aspiration
- Status Asthmaticus
Identification & Treatment of Upper Airway Conditions
- Croup: “The Good, the Bad, the Ugly”
Risk Factors and Treatment Modalities for Lower Airway Conditions
- Interstitial Lung Disease (ILD)
- The 2 Cousins: RSV & Human Metapneumovirus
Stephen Jones, MS, RN, PNP, ET, is a Pediatric Clinical Nurse Specialist/Nurse Practitioner and Enterostomal Therapist who practices fulltime at the Children’s Hospital-Albany Medical Center in Albany, New York. In this role, Stephen cares for children in a variety of pediatric units, with both acute and chronic conditions, including the general pediatric units and PICU.
He also manages children with pulmonary conditions in the Pulmonary and Cystic Fibrosis clinics. As an Enterostomal therapist, Steve also consults in the NICU and various outpatient clinic settings for skin/wound/ostomy issues. Within his many roles, he interacts and deals with children with many and varied conditions. Within these roles, a good percentage of Steve’s time is spent in managing children with myriad types of upper and lower airway/pulmonary conditions, from acute to chronic conditions, including asthma, BPD, and Cystic Fibrosis, as well as children with mechanical ventilators.
Stephen is a published author, having written numerous chapters for textbooks and professional journal articles. In addition to his active clinical practice, Stephen is the founder of Pediatric Concepts, a company dedicated to providing quality pediatric educational events for healthcare professionals. Stephen holds undergraduate degrees from Union College and Skidmore College, while his graduate degree is from the University of Rochester.
He has been a frequent presenter on pediatric related topics and serves on speakers bureaus for a variety of pharmaceutical companies. He is a soughtafter speaker who has lectured extensively to diverse audiences throughout North America for over thirty years.
Financial: Stephen Jones is the founder of Pediatric Concepts. He has an employment relationship with The Children’s Hospital – Albany Medical Center. Mr. Jones receives speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-Financial: Stephen Jones has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Managing Pediatric Respiratory Conditions – Stephen Jones Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Managing Pediatric Respiratory Conditions – Stephen Jones Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Managing Pediatric Respiratory Conditions – Stephen Jones Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Managing Pediatric Respiratory Conditions – Stephen Jones Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Managing Pediatric Respiratory Conditions – Stephen Jones Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Managing Pediatric Respiratory Conditions – Stephen Jones Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Managing Pediatric Respiratory Conditions – Stephen Jones Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.