Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Mastering Myofascial Release – Garry Adkins Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Mastering Myofascial Release by Garry Adkins,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Garry Adkins
- 5 Hours 48 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- May 13, 2016
Fascial tissue can become rigid, and inelastic over time, due to physical and emotional trauma, habit patterns, disease, and the desiccation of tissue that can accompany the aging process. In short, fascial tissue will change from a lubricant to an adhesive. This binding up of fascial tissue causes a great deal of what the patient experiences as stress, tension, pain, and reduced range of motion.
In this recording, we’ll focus on techniques and treatment protocols that immediately reduce chronic tension and improve range of motion with minimal residual soreness the next day. Discover a myofascial treatment approach that utilizes gentle pressure to increase client proprioception while allowing fascia to gently lengthen, stretch, soften, and become more flexible. Learn how myofascial release enables clinicians to efficiently locate and treat scar tissue and adhesions that cause multi–layered soft tissue restriction and adversely affect the dynamic function of the underlying muscles, tendons, fascia, and ligaments. Finally, explore how using less pressure can improve your mechanical advantage and empower you to treat fascia more deeply and effectively.
|Manual – Mastering Myofascial Release (4.71 MB)||58 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Fascial Anatomy, Function, and Behavior
- What we know
- What we have learned lately
Lab: Assessment Techniques for Identifying Fascial Restrictions, Scarring, and Fibrosis
Principles and Procedures
- Myofascial torso techniques
- Palpation skills tune-up
- Comparing other forms of myofascial release
Lab: Utilizing Myofascial Release and Incorporating Effective Posture
- Position to provide most efficient therapist posture
- Support of the spine and extremities
- Cross grain compared to with grain
- Tissue barrier and beyond
- Cross-hand releases
- Longitudinal plane releases
- Compression releases
- Transverse plane releases
- Myofascial unwinding
- Myofascial rebounding
Indications and Contraindications
Lab: Advanced Myofascial Release Combinations and Manual Sequencing
- Combining techniques
- Manual sequence
- Palpatory assessment utilizing proprioception
- Tissue mobility, motility, and glide
- Traction and compression
- Skin rolling and rebounding
Lab: Mastering Myofascial Release – Clinical Applications and Customizations
- Treatments for head and neck conditions
- Treatments for shoulder and upper extremity conditions
- Treatments for back and lower extremity conditions
Case Studies and Fascia Research
Garry Adkins, BCTMB, CMI, is a Certified Massage Therapist Instructor and NCBTMB Approved Continuing Education Provider with over 20 years of clinical experience. A leader in the international massage therapy community, Mr. Adkins was the first person to ever demonstrate massage therapy techniques at the World’s Fair, and he serves on the U.S. Olympic Committee Sports Medicine Society. Over the years, he has travelled with the US Olympic Team to St. Moritz, Switzerland, for the 2007 Bobsled and Skeleton World Championships, and previously to Salt Lake City for the 2002 Winter Olympics.
Formerly president of the Association of Michigan Myomassologists, Mr. Adkins currently conducts continuing education seminars throughout the nation while continuing to serve clients in the Greater Detroit area. Additionally, he has been a featured speaker for the Humanistic Medicine Procedure Lecture Series (Wayne State Medical School) and Michigan Chiropractic Society; a contributing writer for Massage Today and Healing Garden Journal; and Detroit Monthly’s nominee for Massage Therapist of the Year.
Financial: Garry Adkins maintains a private practice. He is an instructor for Lakewood School of Massage, Inc. Mr. Adkins receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Garry Adkins has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Mastering Myofascial Release – Garry Adkins Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Mastering Myofascial Release – Garry Adkins Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Mastering Myofascial Release – Garry Adkins Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Mastering Myofascial Release – Garry Adkins Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Mastering Myofascial Release – Garry Adkins Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Mastering Myofascial Release – Garry Adkins Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Mastering Myofascial Release – Garry Adkins Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.