Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Mindfulness and Neuroplasticity in the Treatment of Trauma – Janina Fisher Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Mindfulness and Neuroplasticity in the Treatment of Trauma by Janina Fisher,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Janina Fisher
- 5 Hours 59 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jan 27, 2016
Traumatic experiences are remembered not just in words but as speechless terror, overwhelming emotions and body sensations, self-destructive impulses and intractable depressions.
What were once discrete traumatic events have been “wired” into the brain and body as automatic reactions to present experience disconnected from any context that could explain them. Despite the best efforts of the client and therapist, the world still feels unsafe decades after the trauma.
Join international trauma expert, author, and presenter Janina Fisher, PhD, and learn techniques drawn from Sensorimotor Psychotherapy, a body-centered therapy for the treatment of trauma. Dr. Fisher artfully weaves lecture, demonstration video and experiential exercises to provide you with new strategies to treat the often baffling treatment challenges presented by these traumatized clients.
Easily integrated into traditional psychotherapy models, this way of working enables both you and your client to feel a greater sense of hope and mastery as you address the challenges of trauma treatment.
|Manual (1.55 MB)||27 Pages||Available after Purchase|
HOW TRAUMATIC EXPERIENCES ARE REMEMBERED
- Results of the brain scan research
- Narrative memory centers are inhibited
- Activated implicit memory: Intense emotions, body sensations, impulses, intrusive images
IMPLICIT AND PROCEDURAL MEMORY SYSTEMS
- How do we know we are remembering without a story?
- State-specific memory and traumatic triggers
- Neuroplasticity and survival under threat
AUTONOMIC NERVOUS SYSTEM AND ADAPTATION TO TRAUMA
- “Neurons that fire together wire together”
- Trauma symptoms: Kindling and sensitization
- “Stuck’ cases
- Treatment-resistant depression
- Shame and self-loathing, numbing and shutdown
- Clients who go from crisis to crisis
- The symptoms tell the story better than the story
- Introduction to Sensorimotor
- Video: Working with the body in treatment
MINDFULNESS IN CLINICAL PRACTICE
- Ingredients of mindfulness
- Avoid attachment or aversion
- Implicit and procedural memory
REGULATING TRAUMA-RELATED EMOTIONS, REACTIVITY AND AUTONOMIC AROUSAL
- Cognitive resources
- Somatic resources
- Interpersonal neurobiological resources
PRINCIPLES OF NEUROPLASTIC CHANGE
- Inhibit problematic pattern of response
- Mindfully notice rather than react
- Experiment with new action or reaction
- Practice new pattern until it becomes automatic
NEUROPLASTIC PRINCIPLES TO TALK THERAPY
- Practice, practice, practice!
- Notice, notice, notice the results
- Encode change as it occurs
Janina Fisher, Ph.D., is a licensed clinical psychologist and former instructor at The Trauma Center, a research and treatment center founded by Bessel van der Kolk. Known as an expert on the treatment of trauma, Dr. Fisher has also been treating individuals, couples and families since 1980.
She is past president of the New England Society for the Treatment of Trauma and Dissociation, an EMDR International Association Credit Provider, Assistant Educational Director of the Sensorimotor Psychotherapy Institute, and a former Instructor, Harvard Medical School. Dr. Fisher lectures and teaches nationally and internationally on topics related to the integration of the neurobiological research and newer trauma treatment paradigms into traditional therapeutic modalities.
She is co-author with Pat Ogden of Sensorimotor Psychotherapy: Interventions for Attachment and Trauma (2015) and author of Healing the Fragmented Selves of Trauma Survivors: Overcoming Internal Self-Alienation (2017) and the forthcoming book, Working with the Neurobiological Legacy of Trauma (in press).
Financial: Janina Fisher is in private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Janina Fisher has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Mindfulness and Neuroplasticity in the Treatment of Trauma – Janina Fisher Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Mindfulness and Neuroplasticity in the Treatment of Trauma – Janina Fisher Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Mindfulness and Neuroplasticity in the Treatment of Trauma – Janina Fisher Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Mindfulness and Neuroplasticity in the Treatment of Trauma – Janina Fisher Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Mindfulness and Neuroplasticity in the Treatment of Trauma – Janina Fisher Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Mindfulness and Neuroplasticity in the Treatment of Trauma – Janina Fisher Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Mindfulness and Neuroplasticity in the Treatment of Trauma – Janina Fisher Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.