Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Mindfulness-Based Interventions to Rewire the Brain – Jeff Tarrant Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Mindfulness-Based Interventions to Rewire the Brain by Jeff Tarrant,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Jeff Tarrant
- 6 Hours 2 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Nov 18, 2016
Learn how to bring mindfulness into therapy! Watch Dr. Jeff Tarrant as he connects the dots between the actual practices of mindfulness and their impact on the brain and daily functioning. Through active exposure to targeted mindfulness-based tools, as well as live demonstrations, you will leave with practical methods that can be integrated into your treatment plans for anxiety, depression, ADHD, chronic pain, OCD, and Personality Disorders.
This recording will include strategies that intersect with other therapeutic approaches, as well as a discussion of the clinical implications of research on biofeedback, mindfulness-in-motion, and nature-based strategies. Learn how and why certain mindfulness techniques are more effective than others for addressing symptoms of mood, anxiety, and attention. You will discover an expanded mindfulness-based toolbox to share with your clients, and the knowledge needed to prioritize and incorporate these tools into your existing practice.
|Manual (4.05 MB)||60 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Instructions for ASHA Credit – SELF STUDY ONLY – 11/18/16 (0.03 MB)||Available after Purchase|
|ASHA Participant Form – SELF STUDY ONLY – 11/18/16 (1.54 MB)||Available after Purchase|
ADHD: Strategies to Increase Focus & Self-Monitoring
- Focused attention meditation
- Automatic pilot: Conscious vs. unconscious behavior
- The mindfulness wedge for impulse control
- Overcome boredom: Use technology to make it more interesting!
Anxiety: Strategies to Manage & Address Judgment and Over- Thinking
- Attitudinal qualities: Become aware
- Thoughts are not facts!
- Mindfulness and CBT
- Incorporate the breath to reduce fear
Depression: Strategies to Shift Perspective
- Mindfulness and cognitive distortions
- Deepening the pleasant
- Loving kindness practices
- Don’t forget your body: Posture matters!
OCD and Personality Disorders
- The brain and self-talk
- Open Awareness Meditation
- What the research says about neurofeedback
- Benefits of combining mindfulness with movement
- The research, benefits and limitations
- Qigong/Taiji Quan
- Walking Meditation
- Impact of technology overload on the brain and health
- Nature Deficit
- Benefits of combining mindfulness with nature-based interventions
Jeff Tarrant, Ph.D., BCN, Licensed Psychologist, is a licensed psychologist, educator and speaker. He has devoted his career to exploring and teaching about the mind/body connection. His work utilizes several forms of technology-based therapies including neurofeedback, audio visual entrainment, interactive metronome and heart rate variability biofeedback (HRV). In addition, Dr. Tarrant has studied and taught Qigong, mindfulness and energy psychology for the past 15 years and incorporates these practices into his model of treatment.
Dr. Tarrant is the founder and CEO of the NeuroMeditation Institute (NMI), LLC and provides certification training for NMI therapist and instructors. In addition, Dr. Tarrant is a Global Neurofeedback Initiative (GNI) Instructor and conducts national continuing education trainings on topics including: “Mindfulness Interventions to Rewire the Brain” and “Brain Changing Strategies for ADHD.” He is the author of the book, Meditation Interventions to Rewire the Brain: Integrating Neuroscience Strategies for ADHD, Anxiety, Depression & PTSD (PESI, 2017). Other works include a series of virtual reality meditations published by StoryUp VR and the book chapter, “Neuromeditation: An Introduction and Overview” in Handbook of Clinical QEEG and Neurotherapy (Routledge, 2016).
Dr. Tarrant’s research focuses on exploring brainwave changes that occur as a result of contemplative practices, energy healing and energy psychology. He is a regular presenter at national and international conferences and has a private practice in Corvallis, OR where he lives and plays.
Financial: Jeff Tarrant is the owner of Comprehensive Psychological Services. He is an Adjunct Assistant Professor at the University of Missouri. Dr. Tarrant receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-Financial: Jeff Tarrant has no relevant nonfinancial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Mindfulness-Based Interventions to Rewire the Brain – Jeff Tarrant Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Mindfulness-Based Interventions to Rewire the Brain – Jeff Tarrant Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Mindfulness-Based Interventions to Rewire the Brain – Jeff Tarrant Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Mindfulness-Based Interventions to Rewire the Brain – Jeff Tarrant Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Mindfulness-Based Interventions to Rewire the Brain – Jeff Tarrant Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Mindfulness-Based Interventions to Rewire the Brain – Jeff Tarrant Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Mindfulness-Based Interventions to Rewire the Brain – Jeff Tarrant Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.