Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction for Teens – Gina M. Biegel Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction for Teens by Gina M. Biegel,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Gina M. Biegel
- 6 Hours 6 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- May 12, 2016
- 3-Stage approach for teens to learn mindfulness and create lasting change
- Stress the problem – Mindfulness the solution
- Give teens the skills to use positive coping skills to manage life’s problems
- Promote mindfulness practice outside the clinical hour
- Leave with a toolbox of mindful practices you can use right away
Watch this recording and be able to teach teens how to shift their thinking away from impulsive, thoughtless, and judgmental ways of reacting and responding to life and teach them to build on the resources they already have inside. Mindfulness is an anchor for teens to turn to and use when they feel emotionally dysregulated, stressed, anxious and depressed. Teach teens to live rather than just exist in an ever-increasing multi-media stimulated technological environment. Provide more balanced approaches to reacting to life and helping shift the way teens perceive and appraise situations as stressful.
MBSR-T will help teens:
- Move from feeling powerless to feeling a sense of agency and control
- Decrease reactivity and impulsivity
- Shift from negative judgments and perceptions to non-judging with the use of the mindful qualities
- Increase positive coping strategies and decrease self-harming thinking and behaviors
- Increase health and well-being
Join Gina M. Biegel, LMFT, the founder and creator of the Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction for Teens Program (MBSR-T) to gain practical techniques to help your most challenging clients. She will teach you how to use her evidence-based cutting edge approach with your most challenging teens. Gina is a pioneer in bringing mindfulness to youth, from current brain imaging research at Stanford University’s Center for Interdisciplinary Brain Sciences Research, to a Positive Youth Development Program to Inner City Youth in East Palo Alto.
|Webcast Manual (9.52 MB)||131 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Foundational Principles of MBSR-T
- Program similarities and differences from adult MBSR and MBSR-T
- History of MBSR-T
- Theoretical foundations of MBSR-T
- The psycho-educational format of MBSR-T
- Ethical and moral considerations
- The mindful clinician: impact on MBSR-T outcomes
- Cultural relevance
Core MBSR-T Curriculum
- Awareness of intention, attention and attitude
- MBSR-T mechanisms of change
- Introduce mindfulness to teens
- Define mindfulness for teens
- Setting intentions
- Formal and informal mindfulness practices in MBSR-T
- Foundational pieces to each formal practice
- Overcome barriers with silence and breathing
- Titration approach to MBSR-T
- Use of on-your-own-practices
Stage 1: Development of Broad Awareness and Insight
- Mindfulness and the 5 senses
- Defining stress from a teen’s perspective
- 4-Step mindful check-in
- Mindful qualities for daily living
- Awareness of thoughts
- Awareness of mind and body
- Sitting practice
- Integration to teen’s activities
- “Guest House” poem by Rumi
Stage 2: Increases in Present Moment Functioning and Living
- Mindful walking
- Cultivating self-care: both client and clinician
- Awareness of the positive
- Awareness of the negative
- Judgments as fact: transforming the narrative
- Mindful stopping
- Approaching stress, pain and suffering
- Stress equals pain times blocking
- Reduction of self-harm behaviors
- The Harm Awareness Journal
Stage 3: Maintenance and Growth
- Mindful homework/test-taking
- 10 Tips to minimize homework and test-taking stress
- Mindful messaging in social media
- Mindful communication: listening and reflecting
- Awareness of gratitude toward self and others
- Building trust: the trust exercise
- Review of intentions: pave the way for tomorrow
Evidence-Based Research on MBSR-T
- Effects on mental and physical conditions
- Research in clinical settings
- Research in educational settings
- Next steps: current research
- The MAAS-A: the Mindful Attention Awareness Scale-Adolescent
- MBSR-T adaptations in individual and family psychotherapy
Gina M. Biegel, LMFT, is a psychotherapist, researcher, speaker, and author in the San Francisco Bay Area who specializes in mindfulness-based work with adolescents. She is founder of Stressed Teens, which has been offering mindfulness-based stress reduction for teens (MBSR-T) to adolescents, families, schools, professionals, and the community for over a decade. She created MBSR-T to help teens in a large HMO’s outpatient department of child and adolescent psychiatry whose physical and psychological symptoms were not responding satisfactorily to a multitude of other evidence-based practices. An expert and pioneer in bringing mindfulness-based approaches to youth, she is the author of Be Mindful & Stress Less: 50 Ways to Deal with Your (Crazy) Life (Shambhala, 2017), The Stress Reduction Workbook for Teens (2nd Ed., New Harbinger, 2017) and the Be Mindful Card Deck for Teens (PESI, 2016). She also has a mindfulness practice audio CD, Mindfulness for Teens, to complement the MBSR-T program; provides worldwide multiday trainings and intensive ten-week online trainings; and works with teens and families individually and in groups. Her work has been featured on CNN and Reuters, and in the New York Times.
Financial: Gina M. Biegel is the founder and owner of Stressed Teens. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc. She is published by New Harbinger Publications, Inc. and receives royalties.
Non-financial: Gina M. Biegel has no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction for Teens – Gina M. Biegel Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction for Teens – Gina M. Biegel Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction for Teens – Gina M. Biegel Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction for Teens – Gina M. Biegel Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction for Teens – Gina M. Biegel Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction for Teens – Gina M. Biegel Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction for Teens – Gina M. Biegel Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.