Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Motivational Interviewing (MI) -Evidence-Based Skills to Motivate Clients Toward Change – Stephen Rollnick Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Motivational Interviewing (MI) -Evidence-Based Skills to Motivate Clients Toward Change by Stephen Rollnick,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Stephen Rollnick
- 5 Hours 51 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Nov 17, 2017
- Instill client change without confrontation, argument and wasted time!
- Adjust your language, attitude, style, and pace to notice change and sustain talk
- Overcome ambivalence with clarifying questions and interviewing techniques
It was the worst session of my life… In the early years of my career, before I helped develop Motivational Interviewing, I was put in charge of a group of alcoholics. One evening, a notoriously resistant client walked in and sat down. He said nothing.
At the end of the session he left, went home, and shot his wife and himself in front of their two children.
I’m Stephen Rollnick, co-founder of Motivational Interviewing (MI). I’ve asked myself many serious questions about how we can truly care for our clients, especially those that challenge our skills as a therapist and make us feel as if we are failing them.
Those questions led to new treatment strategies that became the foundation of Motivational Interviewing: an evidence-based practice that enables us to escape the pattern of struggling with clients and instead evoke their own motivation to change.
Now I want to teach you step by step how to integrate Motivational Interviewing with your current treatment strategies and increase your positive outcomes.
Stephen Rollnick, Ph.D.
Co-founder of Motivational Interviewing (MI)
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to learn from a Motivational Interviewing pioneer!
|053335 Manual (5.87 MB)||95 Pages||Available after Purchase|
- New 4-process framework
- Address any problem connected to lifestyle, mood, anxiety & addiction
- Ambivalence about change
- MI with goal setting and change planning
- Hold back from solving problems for the client
- Rapid engagement: why, what and how?
- Live demonstration
- The principles of MI are universal
Traps that Prevent Change
- The “Righting Reflex” & other traps
- Apply MI skills to avoid traps
Advice-Giving with Skill
- What does skillful advice-giving look like?
- Video and a live demonstration
Your Style and State of Mind
- Three communication styles
- Your state of mind and your progress in MI
Integrate Motivational Interviewing in Your Practice
- MI complementing any therapeutic orientation
- The language you and the client use makes a big difference!
- Addressing motivational problems in:
- Medication adherence
- Lifestyle & health behavior changes
Core Competencies & Skills of Motivational Interviewing
- The spirit
- Change talk & sustain talk
- Listening MI style
- Focus on change talk
Stephen Rollnick, Ph.D. is on the faculty in the Department of Primary Care & Public Health at Cardiff University, Wales. He has also worked for many years as a clinical psychologist in the British National Health Service. With a background in the addiction field, his interest turned to consultations about behavior change in wider mental health & healthcare practice, where practitioners try to encourage clients to change their lifestyle and use of medication. Dr. Rollnick’s research and teaching activity is now focused on the behavior of practitioners and other topics. He has trained practitioners in many countries and continents, and has published a wide range of research papers, articles and books.
- Co-author, with William R. Miller, of key texts on motivational interviewing, including the recently published Motivational Interviewing: Helping People Change, 3rd Edition
- 25 years’ experience working with therapists and practitioners across the globe
- Co-founder and leading member of the international Motivational Interviewing Network of Trainers (MINT)
- Clinical expertise in addiction, panic and anxiety, HIV-AIDS, chronic illness and depression
Financial: Stephen Rollnick receives compensation from PESI, Inc. for developing course material, speaking, and product sales.
Non-Financial: Stephen Rollnick has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Motivational Interviewing (MI) -Evidence-Based Skills to Motivate Clients Toward Change – Stephen Rollnick Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Motivational Interviewing (MI) -Evidence-Based Skills to Motivate Clients Toward Change – Stephen Rollnick Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Motivational Interviewing (MI) -Evidence-Based Skills to Motivate Clients Toward Change – Stephen Rollnick Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Motivational Interviewing (MI) -Evidence-Based Skills to Motivate Clients Toward Change – Stephen Rollnick Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Motivational Interviewing (MI) -Evidence-Based Skills to Motivate Clients Toward Change – Stephen Rollnick Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Motivational Interviewing (MI) -Evidence-Based Skills to Motivate Clients Toward Change – Stephen Rollnick Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Motivational Interviewing (MI) -Evidence-Based Skills to Motivate Clients Toward Change – Stephen Rollnick Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.