Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Nature-Informed Therapy Techniques for Sensory, Cognitive & Emotional Development in Kids – Cheryl Fisher Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Nature-Informed Therapy Techniques for Sensory, Cognitive & Emotional Development in Kids by Cheryl Fisher,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Cheryl Fisher
- 5 Hours 58 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 25, 2017
- Strategies for ADHD, anxiety and depression
- Creative nature-enhanced sensory experiences (indoors & out)
- Nature-based mindfulness, meditation & movement techniques
Epidemic proportions of children are diagnosed with ADHD, depression, sensory overload, and low self-esteem.
As therapists/educators, we are constantly looking for new tools and techniques that will truly make a difference in the overall health and well-being of children, while improving educational and therapeutic settings.
Outdoor play not only has the power to increase sensory regulation, attention, social skills, creativity, and problem-solving, but it’s free and readily available. Unfortunately, the average child spends less than 30 minutes playing in natural settings, and recess is the first activity to be omitted in time-constraints and used as a disciplinary consequence.
Today kids know more about engaging in gaming, tablets, and social media, than they do about climbing trees and spying on bird nests, planting seeds and watching plants grow, and interacting in the natural world.
Join psychotherapist, counselor-educator, author, and nature-lover, Dr. Cheryl Fisher to bring the benefits of nature-informed therapy and play into your clinical practice. The kids you work with will be:
- Emotionally self-regulated
- Problem solvers
- Physically active
- Sensory integrated
This workshop will provide you with evidence-based practices in the area of nature-child direct engagement and overall wellness. Come explore a fresh, creative and innovative way to engage kids of all ages.
|052665 Manual (7.14 MB)||57 Pages||Available after Purchase|
- Sensory Assessment Inventory and guided imagery
- Create a Time Diary- How much time do you spend in nature?
- Therapeutic Nature Enhanced programs
- Ethical considerations
NATURE-INFORMED TECHNIQUES FOR:
Cognitive, Emotional Development
- Increase focused attention
- Improve sensory integration
- Promote a calm but alert state
- Complex problem solving opportunities
- Promote confidence
- Stimulate creativity
- Increase empathy
- Promote less sensory overload
- Provide exposure to a variety of tactile stimuli
- Increase vestibular engagement
- Create a whole brain, whole body experience
- Body awareness
- Immune system
Bring the Outdoors In
- Create natural lighting
- Integrate natural elements
- Nature bins
- Animal assisted therapy
- Tools for teaching mindfulness:
- Cloud spotting,
- Pebble meditation,
- Nature cards
- Natural settings promote:
- Focused attention
- Cooperative interaction
- Problem solving
- Additional Nature-Informed Tools
- Nature quests
- Wilderness therapy
- Horticulture therapy
Develop a Treatment Plan
- Nature-informed tools and the application of case studies
- Apply concepts of a nature-enhanced practice – craft a therapeutic homework guide
- Nature as a co-therapist in your practice
Cheryl Fisher, PhD, NCC, LCPC, is a licensed clinical professional counselor and counselor-educator with 30 years of clinical and educational experience with individuals, families and children. She is a certified trauma professional and an abuse and domestic violence specialist with extensive clinical experience working with trauma survivors of all ages. Dr. Fisher was awarded the Governor’s Award for her clinical work in trauma. She has deployed with the American Red Cross Mental Health Team both locally and nationally. Dr. Fisher is often assisted by her co-therapists, Max and Lily- golden doodle therapy dogs and a beta fish named Olive.
An international presenter, Dr. Fisher conducts research in the areas of nature and mental health, in addition to spirituality and meaning-construction. She is a columnist- The Counseling Connoisseur– for Counseling Today Online. Dr. Fisher has a PhD in Counselor Education and Supervision with an emphasis in the integration of psychology and spirituality, and an M.S. in Pastoral Counseling from Loyola University Maryland. She is certified in Jungian Sandtray work and play therapy. Dr. Fisher’s writing projects include Homegrown Psychotherapy: Nature-Informed Counseling and the Dr. Sophia children’s book series that connect children to nature in healing ways.
Financial: Cheryl Fisher is in private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Cheryl Fisher has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Nature-Informed Therapy Techniques for Sensory, Cognitive & Emotional Development in Kids – Cheryl Fisher Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Nature-Informed Therapy Techniques for Sensory, Cognitive & Emotional Development in Kids – Cheryl Fisher Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Nature-Informed Therapy Techniques for Sensory, Cognitive & Emotional Development in Kids – Cheryl Fisher Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Nature-Informed Therapy Techniques for Sensory, Cognitive & Emotional Development in Kids – Cheryl Fisher Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Nature-Informed Therapy Techniques for Sensory, Cognitive & Emotional Development in Kids – Cheryl Fisher Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Nature-Informed Therapy Techniques for Sensory, Cognitive & Emotional Development in Kids – Cheryl Fisher Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Nature-Informed Therapy Techniques for Sensory, Cognitive & Emotional Development in Kids – Cheryl Fisher Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.