Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Neuromuscular and Neurodegenerative Disorders – Susan Fralick-Ball Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Neuromuscular and Neurodegenerative Disorders by Susan Fralick-Ball,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Susan Fralick-Ball
- Full Day
- Audio and Video
- Dec 11, 2017
- Managing the Many Medications for Multiple Sclerosis
- How to Keep the Alzheimer’s Disease Patient Safe
- Education Needs of the Myasthenia Gravis Patient
- New Drugs Available for Parkinson’s Disease
- Put Yourself in the Shoes of the Patient with Guillain-Barré
- Meeting Quality of Life Issues for the Patient with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
You work with patients every day who have been devastated by the diagnosis of a neuromuscular or neurodegenerative disorder. Patients are overwhelmed physically and emotionally and their families are stressed about providing the care their loved ones need. They look to you, their healthcare provider, for answers and the reality is you are challenged trying to manage the complexity of the disease process, ensuring compliance with the multiple medications prescribed and identifying strategies to maintain the patient’s quality of life. Susan Fralick-Ball understands these challenges because she has worked with these patients for over 40 years and her insights are remarkable. Join her for this comprehensive program guaranteed to provide you with the latest updates on medications, the most effective symptom management strategies and tools you can use the very next day to improve the care you provide.
|077580 Manual Updated (3.42 MB)||82 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|077580 Extra Handout (0.09 MB)||1 Pages||Available after Purchase|
- Initial Signs & Symptoms
- Diagnostic Criteria
- Medication Management from A to Z
- New Medications Available
- Symptom Management Strategies
- Coping with Disabling Fatigue
- Principles for a Dignified Diagnosis
- Know the 10 Signs
- Identifying the Stage
- Ensuring a Safe Environment
- Advance Directives & Patient Wishes
- Medication Options to Slow Progression
- Risk Factors
- Medications to Avoid
- The Autoimmune Process
- Clinical Presentation
- Pathways to Recovery
- Medication Options
- Cholinergic vs. Myasthenic Crisis
- Critical Education Needs for Compliance
- What We Know & Don’t Know
- Major Motor & Non-Motor Symptoms
- Secondary Manifestations
- Deciding When to Add Medications
- New Medications for Symptom Management
- Effectiveness of Deep Brain Stimulation
- Alternative Treatment Options
- Disease Variants
- Clinical Course of Recovery
- Treatment Options
- Preventing Secondary Injury
- Psychological Stressors for the Patient & Family
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Progression Challenges
- Symptoms Related to Area of Loss
- Interventions by Symptom
- Assessing Quality of Life Issues
- Clinical Trials for Treatment
- Alternative Means of Communication
- Helping the Family Cope with End of Life Concerns
Dr. Susan Fralick-Ball, PsyD, MSN, CLNC, CH, is a licensed clinical neuropsychologist with an additional 40 years of clinical/educational nursing practice in a wide range of specialties. As a neuropsychologist, she has worked with patients having a vast variety of neurological disorders. Susan was responsible for coordinating all clinical and administrative activities for the stroke program of a nationally renowned neurological-medical rehabilitation hospital where she also developed a stroke support group for patients, family members, and staff. Additionally, she aided patients with neuromuscular and neurodegenerative disorders such as MS, Guillain-Barré, CIDP, Parkinson’s, Myasthenia Gravis, ALS, Spinal cord injuries, TBI, head trauma, and dementias.
As a former member of the Neurocognitive Regional Conference Committee, Susan was instrumental in developing and speaking at conferences to teach medical and health care support staff about neurological challenges and developments. She has also taught neurological nursing and neurophysiology at the graduate level. She has mentored and supervised nurses, social workers, psychologists, and music therapists in the clinical setting. Dr. Fralick-Ball is the founder of the PsychMedEd where she continues to work with patients challenged by the detrimental psychological effects of neurological disorders, is a clinical neuropsychologist for the VistaMed group in the greater Philadelphia area, and a nationally recognized nursing/psychology educator and conference presenter. She continues to lend social assistance to those with neurological disorders through her charitable organization, With Thy Grace.
Buy the Purchase Neuromuscular and Neurodegenerative Disorders – Susan Fralick-Ball Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Neuromuscular and Neurodegenerative Disorders – Susan Fralick-Ball Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Neuromuscular and Neurodegenerative Disorders – Susan Fralick-Ball Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Neuromuscular and Neurodegenerative Disorders – Susan Fralick-Ball Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Neuromuscular and Neurodegenerative Disorders – Susan Fralick-Ball Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Neuromuscular and Neurodegenerative Disorders – Susan Fralick-Ball Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Neuromuscular and Neurodegenerative Disorders – Susan Fralick-Ball Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.