Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Neuroscience for Clinicians -Brain Change for Anxiety, Trauma, Impulse Control, Depression and Relationships – Kate Cohen-Posey Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Neuroscience for Clinicians -Brain Change for Anxiety, Trauma, Impulse Control, Depression and Relationships by Kate Cohen-Posey,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Kate Cohen-Posey
- 6 Hours 9 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 27, 2016
- Integrate the new brain science into your practice!
- Activate the brain for change and well-being
- Overcome anxiety, trauma, depression and more!
- From neurons to structures to pathways to networks – how common psychological disorders alter them
Are you eager to learn new strategies that implement the latest in neuroscience research?
When clients present with anxiety, grief, trauma, stress, or relationship problems, over-reactivity is the common denominator.
Join Master Clinician, and author, Kate Cohen-Posey for a day of cutting-edge, brain-based interventions that reduce over-reactivity and address many common clinical disorders.
Kate’s novel program integrates the research methods of renowned neuroscientist Richard Davidson, and others, with the proven clinical methods of CBT, mindfulness, hypnosis, ego-state, and somatic approaches. The results are a broad-based framework of therapeutic techniques that is rare in the current practice of psychotherapy!
- Experience the effects of activating brain centers for calming/positive or disturbing/negative feeling states
- Learn a brain-based method that externalizes negative thoughts and aids identification with inner resources
- Opportunity for case consultation on neuro-educational protocols for panic attacks, OCD, anger management, and trauma
- Apply strategies to disrupt attack-defend-withdraw neural pathways
- Leave with resources for introducing and implementing these life-altering skills with your clients
Are you ready to take the next step? Join us and you will leave this program inspired and passionate about your practice while applying the latest brain-based research and interventions! And better yet: your clients will have a vehicle to be poetic and precise in describing both their distress and strengths which magnifies therapist-client attunement.
|Manual (3.14 MB)||50 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Brain centers and neural pathways
- Find brain centers in the palm of your hand
- Rate where you and your clients fall on the reactivity scale
Brain-based strategies for common disorders: stress
- How stress alters the nervous system
- Bottom up (brain stem) regulation
- 8 tricks to calm the stress/fear pathway and strengthen the calm/alert pathway
- Breathe it to leave it exercises
- Find the fast-acting dive reflex
Anxiety and anger
- The anxious/angry brain reaction
- Horizontal (Brocca’s area) regulation
- Use words to calm reactivity
- Notice and narrate: name it to tame it
- 10 disorders that cause anger danger
- Panic disorder—turn off adrenalin
- OCD—Turn on dopamine to get unstuck
- Two minute hybrid yoga/mindfulness exercise to reduce reactivity
- The depressed brain pattern
- Top down (cortical) regulation
- Dopamine to dampen depression
- Brain structures in a heightened learning state
- The traumatized brain
- Regenerate the hippocampus
- New treatments for trauma
- Integrate traumatic memories
- Trauma-informed chair yoga
Impulse control disorders
- Brain areas involved in impulsive behavior
- Distinguish compulsions from impulsiveness
- Identify the positive feeling state
- Rewire the reward pathway
- Practice mindfulness of urges
Transform brain research into interventions
- Change the brain’s negative bias
- Externalize & personify negative thoughts
- Rapidly activate centers for positive emotions
- No-fail homework assignments
- 4-step method to overcome negative self-talk: demonstration and practicum
- Replace controlling, critical inner voices with compassion and curiosity
- Use memory tricks to increase mindfulness
- Learn the prerequisite for deep therapeutic change
- Mix everyday tech savvy with neuroscience
Interpersonal neurobiology: the social brain
- Identify client attachment style
- Change reactions into responses
- How individuation can cause primal panic
- Learn the untold truth about assertiveness
Stop the vicious cycle of insecure attachment
- Change attack/defend, pursue/distance interaction patterns
- Demonstration: how to breathe calm into life’s cruel moments
- Affirm to calm and bond with oxytocin
- Ask questions: from fight to forethought
- Actively listen: from anger to containment
- Hidden hints: use soothing hypnotic language
- Observe non-verbal Aikido demonstration
- Practice text role-plays
- Learn a protocol for disarming responses
- Applications for parents, spouses, toxic families, and the workplace
Kate Cohen-Posey, MS, LMHC, LMFT, is the director of Psychiatric & Psychological Services in Lakeland, FL and has 40 years of clinical experience. She is the author of several books: Her best-selling client handout books offer concise information on common disorders and relationship problems; Making Hostile Words Harmless teaches how to disarm attack-defend-withdraw neural pathways and is endorsed by Stephen R. Lankton, protégé of Milton Erickson; Empowering Dialogues Within gives more than 50 examples of brain change strategies by wiring negative brain centers with their counter parts in the positive frontal lobe through dialogue. She is the inventor of the Handy Brain Model – a teaching tool that makes complex neurological information understandable. Kate has a knack for integrating wisdom from CBT, Ericksonian hypnosis, Gestalt, Ego State, EMDR, Somatic, and Brain-spotting therapies with knowledge emerging from neuroscience and brain imaging studies. She has also studied with the Hokori-Ji Zen Center and has been practicing yoga for many years.
Buy the Purchase Neuroscience for Clinicians -Brain Change for Anxiety, Trauma, Impulse Control, Depression and Relationships – Kate Cohen-Posey Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Neuroscience for Clinicians -Brain Change for Anxiety, Trauma, Impulse Control, Depression and Relationships – Kate Cohen-Posey Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Neuroscience for Clinicians -Brain Change for Anxiety, Trauma, Impulse Control, Depression and Relationships – Kate Cohen-Posey Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Neuroscience for Clinicians -Brain Change for Anxiety, Trauma, Impulse Control, Depression and Relationships – Kate Cohen-Posey Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Neuroscience for Clinicians -Brain Change for Anxiety, Trauma, Impulse Control, Depression and Relationships – Kate Cohen-Posey Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Neuroscience for Clinicians -Brain Change for Anxiety, Trauma, Impulse Control, Depression and Relationships – Kate Cohen-Posey Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Neuroscience for Clinicians -Brain Change for Anxiety, Trauma, Impulse Control, Depression and Relationships – Kate Cohen-Posey Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.