Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Neuroscience & Yoga in the Treatment of Complex, Developmental or Repeated Trauma – Irina Diyankova Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Neuroscience & Yoga in the Treatment of Complex, Developmental or Repeated Trauma by Irina Diyankova,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Irina Diyankova
- 6 Hours 29 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Aug 09, 2018
The last two decades of neuroscience research have advanced our understanding of the impact of trauma on our brain and nervous system. It showed us that regular talk therapy is not enough to treat the impact of trauma, because it lives in structures of the brain that do not respond to the words. We also learned that body-based practices like yoga have a very positive impact on the health and well-being of trauma survivors.
This recording will bring you up-to-date on the latest and most relevant neuroscience research as it relates to trauma. It will also help you demystify yoga and understand how it can help. You will learn specific techniques and tools that you can use in individual and group work with your clients, as well as teach them and encourage the use of those tools outside of your office. You don’t have to be a yoga teacher to integrate those techniques – they are simple and accessible to you and your clients regardless of physical or other limitations.
What You Should Have on Hand
- Yoga/exercise mat
- Water bottle
- Wear comfortable clothing
|Manual (5.64 MB)||48 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Neuroscience of Trauma
- How the brain and nervous system are affected during trauma
- Window of tolerance
- Brain structures implicated in PTSD
- Storage of traumatic vs. normal memories in the brain
- Inability to process
What Makes Yoga Suitable for Trauma Survivors?
- Brief introduction to yoga
- Research findings and limitations
- What yoga CAN and CANNOT accomplish in the treatment of trauma
- Importance of focusing on the present moment
- Increase the ability to tolerate pain and discomfort
- Calm down the amygdala and sympathetic nervous system
- Shift brain from negative bias to positive focus
Specific Yoga Techniques and Clinical Applications (with Lab)
- Breath of Joy
- Moving Warrior poses
- Simple vinyasa (with visualization)
- Meditation with mantra
- Legs up the wall
- Using yoga in individual treatment
- Using yoga in group treatment
- Limitations and potential risks
- Importance of personal yoga practice
- Use neuroscience knowledge to explain the impact of trauma and usefulness of yoga
- Referrals to appropriate classes
- Teach one skill and encourage practicing it
Irina Diyankova, Ph.D., RYT-200, is a licensed psychologist in private practice in Knoxville, TN and a registered yoga teacher. She specializes in the treatment of complex and developmental trauma, including PTSD, dissociative disorders, and anxiety & mood disorders. Dr. Diyankova completed her yoga teacher training in Subtle Yoga® with Kaoverii Weber in Asheville, NC. Currently, she is studying for the 500 hour yoga teacher certification with the Himalayan Institute in Honesdale, PA. she also completed part of her yoga studies with the Himalayan Institute in Allahabad, India.
Dr. Diyankova received her undergraduate degree in psychology from Moscow State University, and her M.S. in psychology and Ph.D. in counseling psychology from Iowa State University. She has made numerous presentations on trauma and yoga to clinical audiences in the United States, United Kingdom, Mexico, and Russia. She also maintains a blog, www.healingt.blogspot.com, that highlights the holistic approach she takes to trauma treatment. Learn more about Dr. Diyankova at www.dr-irina.com
Financial: Irina Diyankova maintains a private practice. She has an ownership interest in Healing Trauma: Yoga for Healing Trauma online classes. Dr. Diyankova receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Irina Diyankova is a member of the American Psychological Association.
Buy the Purchase Neuroscience & Yoga in the Treatment of Complex, Developmental or Repeated Trauma – Irina Diyankova Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Neuroscience & Yoga in the Treatment of Complex, Developmental or Repeated Trauma – Irina Diyankova Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Neuroscience & Yoga in the Treatment of Complex, Developmental or Repeated Trauma – Irina Diyankova Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Neuroscience & Yoga in the Treatment of Complex, Developmental or Repeated Trauma – Irina Diyankova Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Neuroscience & Yoga in the Treatment of Complex, Developmental or Repeated Trauma – Irina Diyankova Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Neuroscience & Yoga in the Treatment of Complex, Developmental or Repeated Trauma – Irina Diyankova Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Neuroscience & Yoga in the Treatment of Complex, Developmental or Repeated Trauma – Irina Diyankova Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.