Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Nursing Documentation -Legally-Proven Strategies to Keep You Out of the Courtroom – Rachel Cartwright-Vanzant Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Nursing Documentation -Legally-Proven Strategies to Keep You Out of the Courtroom by Rachel Cartwright-Vanzant,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Rachel Cartwright-Vanzant
- 6 Hours 14 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Aug 15, 2013
If you were required to testify in court in defense of the care you provided to a patient, would your documentation be adequate to protect you from legal liability? If the care you provided came under scrutiny months or years after it occurred, would your documentation enable you to accurately describe the standard of care delivered to the patient? If you are not sure, then you do not want to miss this program!
During this in-depth, interactive seminar, you will have the opportunity to review real court cases and learn from the actual testimonies provided by nurses’ depositions. Rachel Cartwright-Vanzant, an independent legal nurse consultant with over 28 years of clinical, management and consulting experience, will provide you with the information you need to ensure that your documentation, whether hand-written or electronic, depicts a level of care that meets applicable standards.
Learn how to identify and avoid risky documentation and integrate practices that will keep your license unblemished. What you learn will be immediately applicable to your practice and may keep you out of the courtroom.
We would be happy to accommodate your ADA needs; please call our Customer Service Department for more information at 1-800-844-8260.
Your satisfaction is our goal and our guarantee. Concerns should be addressed to: PO Box 1000, Eau Claire, WI 54702-1000 or call 1-800-844-8260.
|Printable Materials (18.5 MB)||Available after Purchase|
- Setting the Stage
- Many people read medical records during a lawsuit
- Medical records are just as important as testimony
- Legal and Ethical Implications of Documentation
- Purpose of the medical record in the courtroom
- “Get it right the first time”
- Standards of documentation
- How to recognize deviations from the Standard of Care
- Risk Management & Documentation
- Incident reports
- Admissible Forms of Nursing Documentation
- Common documentation mistakes
- Physician orders
- Plan of Care
- Difficult, stressful or sensitive situations
- Patient education & responses
- Other formats of documentation
- Nursing Charting Systems
- PIE charting
- Focus charting
- Charting by exception
- Considerations when using flow sheets
- Working with computerized medical records
- Avoiding Legally Risky Documentation
- Credible evidence
- Recording events objectively
- Maintaining factuality & thoroughness
- Avoiding ambiguity
- Avoiding bias
- Abbreviations to avoid
- Late entries
- Personal notes
- Correcting errors
- Documentation & Bioethical Dilemmas
- Code of ethics
- Telling the truth
- Universal principles of biomedical ethics
- ANA code for nurses
- End-of-life issues
- Informed Consent & Therapeutic Privilege
- Malpractice and Documentation
- Absence of information
- Falsifying, tampering or covering up
- Consequences of tampering
- Forensic Document Examiner’s role in record review
- Analyze a Real Case Scenario
Rachel Cartwright-Vanzant, MS, RN, CNS, LHRN, LNCC, has nearly three decades of clinical, management and consulting experience. Rachel is a legal nurse consultant certified (LNCC), a licensed healthcare risk manager (LHRM) and she holds a forensic nurse certificate (FNC). As a legal nurse consultant, Rachel works with attorneys, law firms and healthcare organizations to review and evaluate medical records for compliance with standards of care and regulations posed by accreditation agencies, including The Joint Commission. In addition to her legal insights, Rachel draws from vast clinical experiences, including work in: critical care, renal transplant, dialysis and surgical settings.
Financial: Rachel Cartwright-Vanzant is receiving a fee for speaking at this educational activity.
Nonfinancial: Rachel Cartwright-Vanzant has no relevant nonfinancial relationships to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Nursing Documentation -Legally-Proven Strategies to Keep You Out of the Courtroom – Rachel Cartwright-Vanzant Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Nursing Documentation -Legally-Proven Strategies to Keep You Out of the Courtroom – Rachel Cartwright-Vanzant Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Nursing Documentation -Legally-Proven Strategies to Keep You Out of the Courtroom – Rachel Cartwright-Vanzant Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Nursing Documentation -Legally-Proven Strategies to Keep You Out of the Courtroom – Rachel Cartwright-Vanzant Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Nursing Documentation -Legally-Proven Strategies to Keep You Out of the Courtroom – Rachel Cartwright-Vanzant Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Nursing Documentation -Legally-Proven Strategies to Keep You Out of the Courtroom – Rachel Cartwright-Vanzant Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Nursing Documentation -Legally-Proven Strategies to Keep You Out of the Courtroom – Rachel Cartwright-Vanzant Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.