Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Nursing Negligence -Even If It’s Not Your Fault, It Will Be Your Problem – Rosale Lobo Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Nursing Negligence -Even If It’s Not Your Fault, It Will Be Your Problem by Rosale Lobo,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Rosale Lobo
- Full Day
- Audio and Video
- Mar 20, 2018
- The realities of time stamping
- 50 facts you NEED to know
- Avoid the key hazards of drop down boxes in charting
- Deposition behaviors that add to nursing credibility
- Hard evidence about what your charting communicates
- Is the defense counsel for you? Or against you?
- Charting by exception – a meaningless phrase
- Trends in nursing litigation
Jessica attended a nursing program with stellar faculty and great internships. She had always heard, “if you don’t document, you will get in trouble”. No one could explain what that meant. During her orientation as a new graduate, her preceptor taught her how to document the unit requirements and reassured her that writing much more was a waste of time. Jessica never questioned otherwise. At this time in her career, Jessica was thinking… ”I don’t worry much about charting; the computer takes care of that. As long as I chart what my unit audits for, I can sleep soundly.”
2 years later… Jessica sat down quietly at the deposition table, her head hung low and she hadn’t slept in months. They asked her to say and spell her name for the court reporter and she was sworn in. “Do you promise to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?”
If this could happen to Jessica, it could happen to you. But how did this happen. How did what Jessica charted turn into a deposition proceeding? How does this happen to any good nurse?
Healthcare today is rife with litigation against nurses. There is more accountability, reliability, autonomy, and liability. The rate of nurses becoming part of lawsuits is steadily on the rise. Join Legal Nurse Consultant, Rosale Lobo, PhD, MSN, RN, CNS, LNCC, for this interesting and intriguing look into nursing documentation. This intense workshop will immerse you into the world of nursing from a litigious viewpoint.
Don’t end up like Jessica. Learn how to protect yourself, so you can sleep soundly tonight.
|Manual (9.51 MB)||66 Pages||Available after Purchase|
- Time Stamping – It’s a Crucial Variable
- Lawyers’ secret weapon
- What you don’t realize
- Being ahead of the team
- The sneaky truth about timing in litigation
- Being called to testify
- You could be next, seriously
- Silently waiting your turn
- Preparing for the worst
- The alarming facts about nursing and litigation
- Technology in the Nurses’ World
- The medical record is just a machine
- Charting by exception – a meaningless phrase
- Minimalist charting could spell t-r-o-u-b-l-e
- Knowing your gadgets or asking for help
- Drop Down Boxes: Avoid the Risks
- You could lose credibility
- Choosing your options carefully
- When your options are absent
- What the lawyers interpret from mishaps
- Nursing Limits, Expectations & Responsibilities
- Your license is your shingle
- Copying/Pasting… it’s a mistake
- Finding the rules and regulations to guide you
- Standing your ground, knowing your limits
- The Crime Scene
- The body speaks for itself
- The silent witnesses
- Others are also telling the story
- The circumstantial evidence
- Elements of a lawsuit
- Your Worst Fears
- Case studies
- Actual depositions
- Role of the plaintiff
- Avoid becoming the defendant
Southern Connecticut State University
Rosale Lobo, PHD, MSN, RN, CNS, LNCC, has 30 years of combined experience as a direct care nurse, faculty, administrator, and legal nurse consultant. Rosale is a staff nurse at a large teaching hospital in Connecticut and serves as clinical faculty at Southern Connecticut State University. She began working with attorneys in North Carolina and expanded her independent legal nurse consulting practice to New York, Georgia, Colorado, and Connecticut. Plaintiff medical malpractice attorneys have utilized her expertise as both an expert witness and a “behind-the-scenes” consultant.
Rosale is a BSN graduate from Long Island University, earned her master’s degree from Hunter College with magna cum laude distinction and her PhD from Walden University, focusing her dissertation research on Nursing Documentation. Rosale is the author of Guilty or Innocent: Protecting Your License Through Proper Nursing Documentation (PHC Publishing Group, 2012). She is a member of the American Nurses Association, American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants, past educational board member for the Connecticut Association of Legal Nurse Consultants, and the American Society of Public Administration.
Financial: Rosale Lobo is an Adjunct Clinical Faculty for Southern Connecticut State University and Gateway Community College. She receives royalties as an author for PESI Publishing & Media. Ms. Lobo receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Rosale Lobo has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Nursing Negligence -Even If It’s Not Your Fault, It Will Be Your Problem – Rosale Lobo Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Nursing Negligence -Even If It’s Not Your Fault, It Will Be Your Problem – Rosale Lobo Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Nursing Negligence -Even If It’s Not Your Fault, It Will Be Your Problem – Rosale Lobo Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Nursing Negligence -Even If It’s Not Your Fault, It Will Be Your Problem – Rosale Lobo Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Nursing Negligence -Even If It’s Not Your Fault, It Will Be Your Problem – Rosale Lobo Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Nursing Negligence -Even If It’s Not Your Fault, It Will Be Your Problem – Rosale Lobo Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Nursing Negligence -Even If It’s Not Your Fault, It Will Be Your Problem – Rosale Lobo Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.