Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Nutrition for Mental Health Certification Course – Vicki Steine Course just 180USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Nutrition for Mental Health Certification Course by Vicki Steine,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Vicki Steine
- 19 Hours 31 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Dec 14, 2020
Here’s what you’ll learn in this certificate training…
- Improve mood and behavior in clients using micro-and macronutrients
- Ideas for practical, affordable and individualized diets along with optimal cooking methods and recipes
- Safely and ethically apply integrated and nutritional medicine within your professional discipline’s scope of practice
- Improve assessment by learning to differentiate between a clinical presentation of mental illnesses vs. nutritional and/or hormonal imbalances
- Customize treatment plans through six unique nutritional methods for clients with mood lability
- Nourish both the brain and the gut, the “second brain,” through key nutrients
- Learn to identify gluten and casein sensitivity with the presentation of depression, psychosis and ASD in clients
- Implement evidence-based protocols for nutritional and herbal approaches for six DSM-5® categories
- Evaluate how client eating patterns may influence their mental health by using a food-mood assessment tool
- Increase compliance by using the DSM-5® Cultural Formulation tool to inform your treatment planning process
- Prevent side effects of polymedicine use through evaluation of drug-nutrient-herbal interactions
- Decrease dissociative symptoms in clients through stage-specific anaerobic and aerobic exercise and self-care methods
- Improve focus for clients with anxiety disorders with breathing techniques to reduce hyperventilation
- Adapt complementary and alternative methods for children and teens with behavioral and mental health disorders such as ADHD and ODD
- Learn when psychotropic medications, herbal medicines, and nutrients can be harmful to clients
- Improve anxiety and depression symptoms with essential fatty acids
- Discover how circadian rhythm contributes to depression, PTSD and bipolar disorder
- Evaluate the impact of blood sugar and genetic variations on mental health disorders and effective treatment
Best of all, upon completion of this live training, you’ll be eligible to become a Certified Mental Health Integrative Medicine Professional (CMHIMP) through Evergreen Certifications. Certification lets colleagues, employers, and clients know that you’ve invested the extra time and effort necessary to understand the impact nutrition and integrative medicine can have on your client’s mental health. Professional standards apply. Visit www.evergreencertifications.com/cmhimp for details.
|Manual – 3-Day Nutrition for Mental Health (33.6 MB)||384 Pages||Available after Purchase|
THE COMPLEX RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MENTAL AND PHYSICAL HEALTH
How Foods Affects Moods
- Carbohydrates – A new way to think about cravings
- Effects protein may have on depression and anxiety
- Fats for mental health (depression, ADHD, bipolar)
- The connection between food, depression, diabetes and obesity
- Physiological causes of fatigue, depression and anxiety
- Vitamins: B-Vitamins, 5-MTHF, Vitamin D
- Minerals: Magnesium, calcium
Nutrition, Diet and Culinary Medicine
- Food as “brain-mind-medicine”
- Fats: Essential fatty acids, toxic fats, fish oil
- Protein: the building blocks of happiness
- Nutrients to improve mental health and cognitive function
- Vitamins, minerals, glandulars, and special nutrients for the non-nutritionist
- Regulate hormonal imbalance
- Balance blood sugar to balance mood
- Cultural and genetic variations
- Enhance digestion for mental health
- Thyroid function and mental health
The Truth About Popular Supplements and Herbal Medicine
- Seven major herbs for PTSD, anxiety, depression, sleep, and cognitive health
- Endocannabinoid deficit theory
- Cannabis and psychedelic medicine
- THC versus CBD
- Evidence for medical cannabis for mental health
- PTSD and chronic pain
- Adaptogens: Ginseng, licorice, ashwaganda
- Smell, mood, and cognition
- Evidence for essential oils to alter mood and cognition
- Interactions with pharmaceuticals
Physiological Factors of Depression, Anxiety, Bipolar and ADHD
- Transcending mind-body separation: Understanding the complex relationships
- The factors that cause “chemical imbalance”
- Beyond pharmaceutical management
- Balancing circadian rhythm
- Apply breathing exercises for mental health
- Enhance sleep and address insomnia
ASSESSMENTS AND EVIDENCE-BASED RESEARCH
Assessments Using Integrative Approaches
- Conduct a basic nutritional food/mood assessment
- Conduct an adrenal stress and biological rhythm assessment
- Culture and ethnicity assessment and treatment
- The Cultural Formulation Interview and CAM methods
- Basic lab tests for optimal mental health
Simple Screening Tools to Identify Nutritional Deficiencies Contributing to:
- Anxiety and PTSD
- Bipolar disorder
- Lack of mental clarity
- Other mental health concerns
Recognizing When “Mental Illness” is Something Else
- Hormonal imbalance
- Anxiety vs. hypoglycemia
- Depressed, fatigued or malnourished?
- Side effects of medications
Symptoms of Nutritional Deficiencies and Co-Morbid Conditions
- Strategies to reduce inflammation: The major factor in depression, anxiety, bipolar, and ADHD
- Chronic illness, fibromyalgia
- Anxiety and digestion
- The Second brain: Microbiome, probiotics and GABA, and anxiety
- Sleep, adrenal health, and rhythms
- Anger, alcohol abuse and liver health
- Genetics, depression and brain
- PTSD and auto immune, addictions and cognition
- ADHD, ASD, and food sensitivities
- Integrative approach recovery from addictions
CLINICAL APPLICATIONS – NON-PHARMACEUTICAL TREATMENT STRATEGIES
Holistic Treatment Interventions
- Address clients concerns and provide alternatives to psychotropics
- Herbal medicine for mental health
- Strategies for clients who want to stop their medications
- Ayurvedic medicine and mental health
- Exercise: Elevate serotonin and regulate stress hormones
- Sound and music for insomnia, anxiety and anger
- Toning, binaural music
Comprehensive Non-Pharmaceutical Treatment Plans and Protocols for:
- Depression & Seasonal Affect Disorder
- Anxiety, PTSD, and complex trauma
- Body dysmorphia
- Psychosomatic symptoms
- Pre-menstrual syndrome and menopausal symptoms
Practical Tools to Accelerate Treatment Results, Improve Energy, and Gain Mental Clarity
- Food: The Good, the Bad, and the Fake
- Sleep: The 4 habits critical to refreshing sleep
- Exercise: Elevate serotonin and regulate stress hormones
- Stress: A Holistic Approach
- Feed your brain
What You Need to Know about Somatic Therapies
- The spectrum of somatic and bodywork therapies
- The NADA protocol for addictions
- Cranial electrical stimulation for PTSD, insomnia, and optimal cognition
- When to refer
Unique Issues Across the Lifespan
- Children: Supporting sleep, focus, mood and attention
- Alternatives to psychotropics for ADHD
- Middle life: Peri-menopause, menopause, andropause
- Preventing cognitive decline
- Nutrition and integrative methods to support people with dementia and their caregivers
Apply Techniques Within Your Scope of Practice
- Ethics, law and competency
- Nutritional therapies
- Culinary medicine
- Behavioral medicine
- Nutritional supplementation
- Herbal medicine
- Hydrotherapies for mood management
- Bodywork therapies
- Acupuncture and cranial electrical stimulation
- Sound and music for insomnia and mood
- Stage appropriate yoga for anxiety, pain and PTSD
- Integrative detoxification for addiction
Build an Integrative Health Team
- When and where to refer clients
- How to find the right provider
- Questions to ask before referring
- Develop a niche practice as a certified specialist
- Professional organizations and more training
- Controversies and hot topics
Your Healthy Structure
Vicki Steine, DSC, LCSW, has been a social worker for 18 years, working in both inpatient and outpatient settings, and works with children and adults with ADHD, anxiety, depression, and Tourettes’ syndrome in her private practice in the Atlanta area. Dr. Steine received her Master’s in social work from the University of Georgia and her Doctorate of Science in holistic nutrition from Hawthorn University. She is Board Certified in Holistic Nutrition through the National Association of Nutrition Professionals, a Nutrition Certified Practitioner through the Integrated and Functional Nutrition Academy, and is a member of the National Association of Social Workers.
Dr. Steine enjoys combining her skills as a social worker and nutrition educator to help her clients who struggle with staying organized, keeping focused at work or school, and overcoming the anxiety and depression that often prevents them from fully living their lives. She integrates nutrition, mind-body exercises, and traditional psychotherapy methods, like Cognitive Behavior Therapy, to help her clients get on with living their lives optimally.
She has spoken at many conferences and delivered workshops providing education to professionals and lay people alike on the benefits of nutrition and improving mental health. Dr. Steine has had personal success using a holistic approach, including nutrition and supplements, to recover from a near death boating accident and debilitating depression.
Financial: Vicki Steine maintains a private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Vicki Steine is a member of the National Association of Social Workers; the National Association of Nutrition Practitioners; and the Southeastern Brainspotting Institute. She indicates she has a bias toward functional and integrative medicine in treating long term health care/issues.
Buy the Purchase Nutrition for Mental Health Certification Course – Vicki Steine Course just 180USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Nutrition for Mental Health Certification Course – Vicki Steine Course just 180USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Nutrition for Mental Health Certification Course – Vicki Steine Course just 180USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Nutrition for Mental Health Certification Course – Vicki Steine Course just 180USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Nutrition for Mental Health Certification Course – Vicki Steine Course just 180USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Nutrition for Mental Health Certification Course – Vicki Steine Course just 180USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Nutrition for Mental Health Certification Course – Vicki Steine Course just 180USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.