Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Nutrition, Mental Health, and Coronavirus -Eating Strategies to Help You Deal with Pandemic Anxiety and Stress – Kristen Allott Course just 45USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Nutrition, Mental Health, and Coronavirus -Eating Strategies to Help You Deal with Pandemic Anxiety and Stress by Kristen Allott,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Kristen Allott
- 2 Hours 40 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 26, 2020
Dr. Allott will provide the achievable tools to thrive while being at home!
Hope arises from the ability to have waypower (a path and support to problem solve obstacles) and willpower (identifying your goal and staying in your responsive brain versus your reactive brain).
This is a time to hold on to hope. Create goals to know that you thrived in a time of adversity, and manage our daily energy and mental clarity so when this Great Pause is turned off we have new skills and new self-knowledge to thrive.
|Manual – Nutrition, Mental Health, and Coronavirus (11.1 MB)||72 Pages||Available after Purchase|
- 5 tenets to support the immune system
- It is difficult to enhance the immune system but it easy to suppress it
- Have a schedule, pertinent
- Maintain circadian rhythms
- Food: protein every 4 hours
- Movement: Moving your body is important for the immune system
- Be out doors: sunlight and fresh air and ‘forest bathing’ are
- Maintain relational connections while social distancing
- Learn – what do you want or what does your client want to have when the pause is over
- Put screens away before bed
- Watch alcohol and marijuana intake
- Handouts will be provided
- Managing anxiety and increasing energy and mental clarity with protein rich foods
- Reactive brain verses responsive brain
- How lizard brain treats help with anxiety, irritation, agitation, 3 am waking, PTSD symptoms in adults and children, and transitions to new activities
- Protein every 3 hours experiment
- How to read food labels to know what your energy will be in 3-4 hours
- Handouts will be provided
- Help clients start cooking
- This is an opportunity to be at a clients home and help them start learning how to self-care skills such as cooking, movement, and creating a routine.
- Help client strategize about what to cook and eat or order out and eat
- Handouts will be provided for each topic
Kristen Allott, ND, LAc, is a high energy and enthusiastic speaker who is passionate about integrative medicine. As a licensed naturopathic physician and acupuncturist, she has a private practice where she specializes in working with the clients of mental health professionals and is passionate about achievable results. Dr. Allott has developed a reputation for assisting clients in making simple changes in their food choices and for addressing nutritional deficiencies that contribute to the symptoms of anxiety, depression, addictions and other mental health disorders. Dr. Allott regularly presents at psychiatric nurse practitioner conventions on non-pharmaceutical interventions for mental health. Additionally, she consults with Court Improvement Training Academy (CITA) at the University of Washington to develop the Protein for all Project to optimize the brains in the high stakes environment of Juvenile and Family Court System in the State of Washington.
Dr. Allott has worked as a residential counselor for adolescents in mental health crises and advocated for the educational rights for individuals with learning disabilities. She is on the academic faculty at Bastyr University and serves as a guest lecturer for a variety of groups. As a physician and acupuncturist, she enjoys studying how daily life affects the biochemistry, physiology, and qi (energy) of the body. As a black belt in Aikido, she has studied the intimate connections between the mind, emotions, and body.
Financial: Kristen Allott is in private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Kristen Allott references the off-label use of Nordic Naturals and Carlson’s during her presentation.
Buy the Purchase Nutrition, Mental Health, and Coronavirus -Eating Strategies to Help You Deal with Pandemic Anxiety and Stress – Kristen Allott Course just 45USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Nutrition, Mental Health, and Coronavirus -Eating Strategies to Help You Deal with Pandemic Anxiety and Stress – Kristen Allott Course just 45USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Nutrition, Mental Health, and Coronavirus -Eating Strategies to Help You Deal with Pandemic Anxiety and Stress – Kristen Allott Course just 45USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Nutrition, Mental Health, and Coronavirus -Eating Strategies to Help You Deal with Pandemic Anxiety and Stress – Kristen Allott Course just 45USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Nutrition, Mental Health, and Coronavirus -Eating Strategies to Help You Deal with Pandemic Anxiety and Stress – Kristen Allott Course just 45USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Nutrition, Mental Health, and Coronavirus -Eating Strategies to Help You Deal with Pandemic Anxiety and Stress – Kristen Allott Course just 45USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Nutrition, Mental Health, and Coronavirus -Eating Strategies to Help You Deal with Pandemic Anxiety and Stress – Kristen Allott Course just 45USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.