Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase ODD, ASD, ADHD & Mood Disorders -Over 50 Techniques for Children & Adolescents – Jennifer Wilke-Deaton Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
ODD, ASD, ADHD & Mood Disorders -Over 50 Techniques for Children & Adolescents by Jennifer Wilke-Deaton,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Jennifer Wilke-Deaton
- 6 Hours 15 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Feb 06, 2018
It’s guaranteed… this recording will guide you through focused, clear and successful methods for treating children. You will walk away with evidence-based techniques that will not only re-energize your practice but also help your clients to:
- Sensory Sensitivity
- Irritability/Temper Tantrums
- Effective Communication
- Coping with Environmental Change & Transitions
- & Transitions
- Task-Focus & Persistence
- Empathy & Remorse
- Social Skills
Jennifer Wilke-Deaton, M.A., L.P.A., national speaker, expert and author will teach you more than 50 techniques that can quickly improve the lives of children and adolescents with ODD, ASD, ADHD and mood disorders. Learn how to troubleshoot and adapt techniques for preschool through high school aged kids through real-life case studies, video/audio clips, reproducible client-friendly worksheets, and step-by-step directions for every intervention. Jen’s passion, caring, humor, and time-tested approaches will make this day of learning fly by! You will leave invigorated and empowered to treat the top childhood disorders.
|Manual (3.96 MB)||135 Pages||Available after Purchase|
DSM-5® Updates & Making Effective Treatment and Academic Goals for:
- Substance Abuse
The Brain-Behavior Connection
- Executive Functioning
- Auditory Processing
- Emotion Regulation
Treatment Techniques for ODD
- Increase autonomy through established environmental support
- Decrease arousal states with immediate use self-regulation techniques
- Reverse aggression and inattention caused by technology exposure and videogame play
- Promote healthy brain function with structured daily living practices
- Reduce power struggles and anger through CBT and validation techniques
- Foster positive peer involvement & altruism
- …and more
Treatment Techniques for ASD
- Group and individual techniques for developing social skills of:
- Improved prosody
- Appropriate eye contact
- Awareness of personal space
- Effective use of gesture and posture
- Redirection from preoccupational interests
- Coping with transitions
- …and more
Treatment Techniques for ADHD
- Reducing excessive movement and climbing
- Improve executive functioning and attention to detail
- Develop an effective teaching/learning environment
- Promote fluid task shifting
- Develop “whole-brain” problem-solving skills
- Boost sensory regulation
- Effectively advocate for seating assignment, home/classwork planning, and task fatigue
- …and more
Treatment Techniques for Anxiety/Depression/Trauma
- Inoculate anxiety in high pressure situations with behavioral tools
- Facilitate anxiety control and decrease escapism at school and home
- Reverse lethargy and withdrawal through CBT techniques
- Increase distress tolerance skills utilizing sensory tools and imagery
- Nurture mindfulness skills and prevent hopelessness and worthlessness
- Prioritize worries for mindfulness practice through narrative activities and engagement of acceptance and commitment
- Create hands-on tools for decreasing sensory sensitivity
- Teach body awareness
Jennifer Wilke-Deaton, M.A., L.P.A., is a licensed behavioral health therapist working in a private practice setting in Richmond, KY. Jen has more than 20 years of experience working with crisis management, psychological testing, inpatient/outpatient treatment, groups, families, and the court system. A tireless and passionate advocate for children and families, she developed a parent training program recognized by the Governor’s Commission for the Treatment of Children & Families and Kentucky’s Child Protective Services.
Jen helped create a regional children’s crisis stabilization unit, children’s advocacy center, and an intensive after-school program for behaviorally challenged youth. She has published numerous books and media products, including Parenting Better Children: An 8 Week Skills Training Guide To Reach, Teach & Empower (PESI, 2014), Awareness In Focus: Modern Guided Imagery Techniques for Immediate Practice (CD Baby, 2016), Awareness in Focus By Kids For Kids: Modern Guided Imagery Activities for Immediate Practice (CD Baby, 2013), and The Mandala Workbook: Activities Across the Lifespan (Media Integrated Applied Psychology, 2013).
In addition to delivering her nationally recognized training programs for PESI and keynote presentations, Jen regularly speaks on mental health issues and child abuse for Morehead State University, Eastern Kentucky University, and National Public Radio; as well as psychological evaluations for the Department of Disability Determinations and the Office of Vocational Rehabilitation. Jennifer consults regularly for private/state foster care organizations, social services, schools, psychiatric hospitals, Head Start programs, in-home therapy programs, disability determinations, and case management services.
Her specialties are in the areas of child abuse, PTSD, DBT, behavioral disorders, anxiety, autistic spectrum, and attachment. Jen shares time-tested, real approaches from the trenches, using humor, energy and passion for an engaging and effortless day of practical learning.
Financial: Jennifer Wilke-Deaton maintains a private practice. She has developed audio products for Media Integrated Applied Psychology, LLC. and receives royalties. She is an author for Premier Publishing and Media and receives royalties. She is a compensated speaker for Morehead State University, Eastern Kentucky University, and National Public Radio. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Jennifer Wilke-Deaton has no relevant nonfinancial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase ODD, ASD, ADHD & Mood Disorders -Over 50 Techniques for Children & Adolescents – Jennifer Wilke-Deaton Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase ODD, ASD, ADHD & Mood Disorders -Over 50 Techniques for Children & Adolescents – Jennifer Wilke-Deaton Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase ODD, ASD, ADHD & Mood Disorders -Over 50 Techniques for Children & Adolescents – Jennifer Wilke-Deaton Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase ODD, ASD, ADHD & Mood Disorders -Over 50 Techniques for Children & Adolescents – Jennifer Wilke-Deaton Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase ODD, ASD, ADHD & Mood Disorders -Over 50 Techniques for Children & Adolescents – Jennifer Wilke-Deaton Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase ODD, ASD, ADHD & Mood Disorders -Over 50 Techniques for Children & Adolescents – Jennifer Wilke-Deaton Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase ODD, ASD, ADHD & Mood Disorders -Over 50 Techniques for Children & Adolescents – Jennifer Wilke-Deaton Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.