Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Oppositional and Defiant Children & Adolescents -Family-Based Treatment Solutions for Aggression, Disrespect and Other Extreme Behaviors – Scott Sells Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Oppositional and Defiant Children & Adolescents -Family-Based Treatment Solutions for Aggression, Disrespect and Other Extreme Behaviors by Scott Sells,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Scott Sells
- 6 Hours 31 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jan 22, 2021
Out of Control behavior involves the entire family – shouldn’t your treatment do the same?
The parent’s mantra of “just fix my kid” isn’t the most effective because while you can make some progress individually, relapse rates skyrocket when the child returns to the same unhealthy patterns/behaviors/ environment. Oppositional and Defiant children and adolescents are often referred to treatment because of extreme emotional or behavior problems – aggression, disrespect, skipping school, self-harm, suicide, running away – and not the underlying trauma and unhealthy family dynamics that are the real cause of the problem.
Watch Dr. Scott Sells, founder of the Family Systems Trauma (FST) Model and creator of Parenting with Love and Limits®, to learn 7 must have, evidence-based techniques for assessing and treating the oppositional and defiant child or adolescent in whole new way.
Under Dr. Sells’ expert guidance, you’ll discover how you can:
- Engage and motivate even your most resistant children, parents, and families
- Use step-by-step tools with handouts and scripts to use immediately with clients
- Identify the underlying reason for defiance and what are called “undercurrents” to quickly find the solution
- Keep your sessions strength-based and solution-oriented
- Empower parents to heal trauma, improve boundaries, and restore attachment
- Overcome the most common treatment roadblocks that frustrate you and your client
If you’re treating out of control children and their parents, you need these techniques in your clinical toolbox – purchase today!
|Manual – Oppositional and Defiant Children & Adolescents (30.3 MB)||143 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Safety Stressors Questionnaire (88.1 KB)||1 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Bonus Slides (1.8 MB)||10 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Illinois Educators Self-Study Instructions (15.4 KB)||Available after Purchase|
|Illinois Educators Evaluation Form (1.2 MB)||Available after Purchase|
Oppositional and Defiant Children and What Makes Them Tick
- Long-term impact of out of control behavior and an upside-down hierarchy
- Why family trauma so often the cause but unseen and untreated
- “Teen terrorism” and how it defeats both parents and counselors
- “Rules without relationships” lead to an out of control child
- Video case example: Interactional Trauma: A single parent mom and child who are both out of control
Importance of Including the Parent/Caregiver in Treatment
- Motivate your toughest parents so they will show up and cooperate
- A 7-question script to start and end treatment
- Move quickly beyond the roadblock of “just fix my kid”
- The “stick and move” technique and “closing arguments” to set the terms of treatment
- How to use the Motivational Phone Call to engage the extended family
- Case example: Listen to an actual motivational phone call
Assessment and Diagnosis Quickly and Accurately
- Scale from 0% (no stress) to 100% (total stress) to quickly get to the child’s problem(s)
- Four toxic seeds and undercurrents that maintain the child’s extreme behavior or symptoms
- Assess for the child’s safety stressors
- Self-harm, suicide, bullying, aggression, drug use, etc.
- Rules for when to stabilize the child’s extreme behaviors and when to start active trauma treatment
- Set goals of therapy with defiant kids that actually work
- Video case example: “Knowing where to tap” to locate the root causes of the child’s out of control behavior
How to Set Clear Rules, Boundaries, and Emotional Warm-Ups: Create a customized playbook
- Is clear, written, and pre-determined to set up both child and family for success, not failure
- Heals the stronghold of shame, blame, performance and approval
- Locates the child’s love language
- Neutralizes the child’s “five aces” of running away, truancy, safety issues, aggression and disrespect
- Video case examples: “Extreme kids and Written Playbooks that Work”
Why Parents Must Practice Delivery and Think Two Steps Ahead
- Why defiant kids are master button pushers and using button busters to stop it
- Why dress rehearsals to practice delivery and troubleshooting to think two steps ahead is so needed
- How to set-up and execute the best dress rehearsals and troubleshooting of your life
- Video case example: Watching a great dress rehearsal unfold and seeing immediate change in the child
Relapse Prevention to Achieve Permanent Changes in the Defiant Child and Family
- Mini-scales technique: The child and family taking credit for the changes
- Map out next steps of treatment and beyond
- Identify red flags to prevent potential relapse
- Video case example: See the mini-scales and decision tree techniques in action
Using Client Feedback to Improve Outcomes
- 5 key questions to ask at the end of each session to instantly get better outcomes in real time
- How real-time client feedback will improve outcomes
- How to elicit honest responses from clients and families
- Delivery vs. content: It’s not what you say but how you say it
- Video case example: “We finally feel a part of the treatment”
Limitations of the Research and Potential Risks
Scott P. Sells, PhD, MSW, LCSW, LMFT, creator of the Family Systems Trauma (FST) model, has been treating children and adolescents with severe emotional and behavioral problems for over 20 years. The FST model, along with his widely known Parenting with Love and Limits® program, is an evidence-based treatment approach that is being used by juvenile justice and child welfare agencies in both the United States and Europe to help children and families find healing and hope.
Dr. Sells is the author of three best-selling books, Treating the Traumatized Child: A Step-by-Step Family Systems Approach (Springer, 2017), Parenting Your Out-of-Control Teenager: 7 Steps to Reestablish Authority and Reclaim Love (St. Martin’s Press, 2001), and Treating the Tough Adolescent: A FamilyBased, Step-by-Step Guide (Guilford, 1998).
In addition, he has authored over 20 publications in such periodicals as Psychotherapy Networker, Contemporary Corrections, Journal of Child and Adolescent Substance Abuse, Professional Issues in Criminal Justice, Family Process, and Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, plus book chapters in the Handbook of Family Therapy Research Methods (1996) and Social Worker’s Desk Reference, 2/E (2008).
A former tenured professor of social work at Savannah State University and associate professor at the University of Nevada-Las Vegas, Dr. Sells is a sought-after speaker who has delivered the keynote address at national conferences for the American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy, the National Association of Social Workers, and the Southeastern Psychological Association, among others. In addition, he was one of six expert presenters at the American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy’s prestigious Summer Institutes as well as the world-renowned Cape Cod Institute.
Financial: Scott Sells is the owner of Savannah Family Institute, Inc. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Scott Sells has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Oppositional and Defiant Children & Adolescents -Family-Based Treatment Solutions for Aggression, Disrespect and Other Extreme Behaviors – Scott Sells Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Oppositional and Defiant Children & Adolescents -Family-Based Treatment Solutions for Aggression, Disrespect and Other Extreme Behaviors – Scott Sells Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Oppositional and Defiant Children & Adolescents -Family-Based Treatment Solutions for Aggression, Disrespect and Other Extreme Behaviors – Scott Sells Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Oppositional and Defiant Children & Adolescents -Family-Based Treatment Solutions for Aggression, Disrespect and Other Extreme Behaviors – Scott Sells Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Oppositional and Defiant Children & Adolescents -Family-Based Treatment Solutions for Aggression, Disrespect and Other Extreme Behaviors – Scott Sells Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Oppositional and Defiant Children & Adolescents -Family-Based Treatment Solutions for Aggression, Disrespect and Other Extreme Behaviors – Scott Sells Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Oppositional and Defiant Children & Adolescents -Family-Based Treatment Solutions for Aggression, Disrespect and Other Extreme Behaviors – Scott Sells Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.