Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Pathophysiology -Clinical Application at the Bedside – Rosale Lobo Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Pathophysiology -Clinical Application at the Bedside by Rosale Lobo,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Rosale Lobo
- Full Day
- Audio and Video
- May 18, 2016
Sarah ran into the break room obviously upset. “I’m frazzled,” Sarah said. “When a patient presents with a less common condition or disease, it seems impossible to try to keep the pathophysiology, interventions and related treatments all straight. I want to give the best to my patients, but struggle to keep on top of everything.”
In your clinical position, you are generally competent; however, there are times when an assignment comes your way that gets your stomach turning. Oh dear, what does it mean when someone has had a Whipple procedure? Or does a patient with a parathyroid disease need more or less calcium; what are the signs of hypocalcaemia? What are the signs and symptoms of myasthenia gravis? And what about the questions from patients’ loved ones… How is it best to educate lay people about diseases when the internet plays such a huge role in information sharing?
Relax and enjoy a day of pathophysiology with Rosale Lobo, PhD(c), MSN, RN, CNS, LNCC. Rosale has a wonderful way of making this information interesting, fun and practice-changing! Learning will happen through an interactive approach that uses case studies, open discussions, media and anecdotal experiences to bring lessons to life. You are guaranteed to experience revitalization of your clinical competence and mastery of some very challenging disease facts.
|Webcast Manual (5.79 MB)||88 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Descriptive Analysis of Human Functions
- Pathology of disease
- Evidence-based practice
- Regulatory language of diseases to increase visibility of severity of illness
Digestive Malfunctions – When Food Doesn’t Always Equal Fuel
- Significant data to increase quality care outcomes
- Pancreatic disruptions
- Major GI organ failures
- Hepatic disturbances
Metabolic and Endocrine – Hormonal Imbalances
- Meaningful signs and symptoms for quality care
- Type 1 diabetes instabilities
- Type 2 diabetes & chronicities
- Balancing disharmonious systems
Cardiovascular Imperfections – When Circulation is Disrupted
- Identifying key assessment criteria for excellent care
- Failures of the heart
- Vascular insufficiencies
- Coagulation cascades
The Flow of Urinary Movement – Diminishing Filtration
- Educational conversations to support changes in body image
- Obstructions along the pathways
- Diversions and appliances
Respiratory Fluctuations – Conditions in Airflow
- Documentation language that clarifies care provided
- Constricted airways
- Conditions of excessive secretions
- Foreign obstructive irritants
Alterations in Neurological Functions – When Thinking & Doing is Tough
- The latest modalities to ease mobility and cognitive dysfunctions
- Injuries of the brain
- Spinal cord disturbances
Southern Connecticut State University
Rosale Lobo, PHD, MSN, RN, CNS, LNCC, has 30 years of combined experience as a direct care nurse, faculty, administrator, and legal nurse consultant. Rosale is a staff nurse at a large teaching hospital in Connecticut and serves as clinical faculty at Southern Connecticut State University. She began working with attorneys in North Carolina and expanded her independent legal nurse consulting practice to New York, Georgia, Colorado, and Connecticut. Plaintiff medical malpractice attorneys have utilized her expertise as both an expert witness and a “behind-the-scenes” consultant.
Rosale is a BSN graduate from Long Island University, earned her master’s degree from Hunter College with magna cum laude distinction and her PhD from Walden University, focusing her dissertation research on Nursing Documentation. Rosale is the author of Guilty or Innocent: Protecting Your License Through Proper Nursing Documentation (PHC Publishing Group, 2012). She is a member of the American Nurses Association, American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants, past educational board member for the Connecticut Association of Legal Nurse Consultants, and the American Society of Public Administration.
Financial: Rosale Lobo is an Adjunct Clinical Faculty for Southern Connecticut State University and Gateway Community College. She receives royalties as an author for PESI Publishing & Media. Ms. Lobo receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Rosale Lobo has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Pathophysiology -Clinical Application at the Bedside – Rosale Lobo Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Pathophysiology -Clinical Application at the Bedside – Rosale Lobo Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Pathophysiology -Clinical Application at the Bedside – Rosale Lobo Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Pathophysiology -Clinical Application at the Bedside – Rosale Lobo Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Pathophysiology -Clinical Application at the Bedside – Rosale Lobo Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Pathophysiology -Clinical Application at the Bedside – Rosale Lobo Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Pathophysiology -Clinical Application at the Bedside – Rosale Lobo Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.